TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zmdawg

Whats up guys....I got a few questions. How often do you guys end up going through one of these international sellers on the auction site and paying the $30 shipping. It just seems no matter how long I wait sometimes I feel its my only option. I've kept up with Nike a lot mostly Jordans and a few Air Max's here and there but recently really wanted to get a decent collection going. It kills me on the things I've passed on over the years and even throwing out my infrareds after I beat'em to death haha. I'm not sure I have much to contribute to this thread but have been keeping up with it for a long long time so a lot of names are familiar. I live in Vegas and haven't stopped at Undefeated but plan on it today but as far as releases go where do they stand as far as quickstrikes and limited releases go and what they get? Also if anyone has any 9.5 lying around send me a PM.....not really looking for anything specific and it's probably easier to see what your trying to get rid of instead of me trying to name what I want although I do know I need a new pair of Neon 95's somehow someway.....easiest way to come up with them?
95 neons are releasing anytime soon...pic is on ndc now

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&cp=USNS_KW_0611081618&lang_locale=en_US&l=shop,home#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-168062/pgid-110787

Nice I guess I'll just wait unless I find a deal somewhere. Anyway of coming up with the blue AM1s besides through an auction? I just picked up the redones as they're still sitting on the shelves here in town. Will the green Patta's drop anywhere stateside?

Ik verwacht een Deja tag binnenkort hoor! Lekker zij. Die pattas he!
Hebben die gasten weer goed gedaan!

Spamsilog killed it for me, who gonna send me a box? Matakaw ako
laugh.gif

pareng chris, first AM cop in nearly 2years pics, comin up

I noticed that too... I think they might get there issh straight for once...

As for the pattas, I wasnt really a fan, but those purple ones look awesome...

ndc is pretty well known for using old/sample pics for the products they have for sale. it's likely just an old pic, I wouldn't get my hopes up... butI guess you never know.

^ yea I would never count on it either but I might actually buy some new releases of 95s if they did...

Thanks for those pictures Mike. Those look really good!
pimp.gif

I'm just hoping for the green ones to hit the US. Maybe a controlled bleach job on the baby swoosh
nerd.gif

I think NDC did the same thing from the last release of the 95's.

Those purple Pattas are very nice. I like how subtle the mini swoosh is. Those pictures are making me consider spending money that I shouldn't be.
smh.gif

Anyways, stabs for today, ignore the Asics...

Modz' Nice choice of wear today
smile.gif

I'll be sending you a little something next week....

Have a good weekend TAF!

thanks for sharing those pics Mic. the others I have seen didn't do them justice. denim material looks very nice. congrats on the pickup sir!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

larrivee - man, those tuned maxes look better every time I look at them, I really want to find a pair now.
Thanks boss, I'm liking them a lot. It's a quality shoe and had some nice colorways (specifically the white/black/teal, and charcoal grayCWs). Definitely don't hesitate if you find a pair
pimp.gif

Have a good weekend everyone!

i like them pattas> simple, clean. 200 pairs or 2 million pairs. And dont forget the work patta has done with asics too. Some fine work.
I should have got a pair when offered. Im stuck now a days. I pride myself on not buying shes but as a product of hype myself i feel like i should by some ofthese tier o limited shes but also cheap clearnced out max 95s that you can find for $20-$30 in the los angeles area. I just got the solebox 1500s and get mynormal flow from various comapnies but damn if i might have to start buying a few deals too good to pass up. But really not to wear them. Only to sell themyears later on. Then i feel like a reselling prick. Its a tough spot to be in. But lets face it, shoes became a business and less of a passion by both theconsumer and companie in "lets say" 02. Any thoughts from yous all in this thread? i feel i have a good rapor with some of you in here. I still haveall my connections but just dont follow up on them unless its free. To buy or not to buy.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom