TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these tier 0 pattas dropping at? Is there a QS as well? Can someone help me with these I'm in alaska so none here lol.

^ You really live in Alaska????

Corgi, I feel ya man, I'm thinkin more like 2005 for cutoff, personaly... Nonetheless, true... As for rapor... you got my stamp...

Originally Posted by tak

Modz' Nice choice of wear today
smile.gif

I'll be sending you a little something next week....

Have a good weekend TAF!
Damn that' niceof you thanks Tak!

Picked up a coupla things today, some slide ons, some LunaGlides and this T, reminds me of a top Sinner sent me a link to.All these "degrees" T shirts, included 360s, 180s, 270s and this 90 degree T shirt i picked up. Anyone buying these be wary of the sizing, Asiansizes. I'm usually a medium and the XL fit me perfectly. Each T had the relevant shoe with the degrees for that shoe on the rear.

They also had some White on white Air Pegasus 89, too nice, and those white 90s with the black midsole and the yellowprint, yellow sock liner. They were heat, and i was surprised by fact that the midsole looked good, would have bought both, but i'm trying to be good!
frown.gif

damn all the patta's look good. green pair will be found somehow. i'm along with battleground with the bleach job
smile.gif

saw the pattas in the showcase forum, and decided to drop in....they are nice, but since i'll never have em, the purple safari's will do for me =D

Like everyone else, i'm feeling the Patta's. Purple > Green in my opinion. Unlikely i'll be able to pick up either though.

Last night to the cinema for 'This Is It'. Well worth a watch if you're any sort of MJ fan.
2eci5qs.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ You really live in Alaska????

Corgi, I feel ya man, I'm thinkin more like 2005 for cutoff, personaly... Nonetheless, true... As for rapor... you got my stamp...

Yea. I'm stationed at Elmendorf Air Force Base. So if someone can help me with these Patta's that would be great. Any color will do

BWs looking good UKBased.

New pick-up. Not a shoe I've generally lusted after, but since Justin dropped them in my lap at a very reasonable price I couldn't say no. Now I ownthem I'm feeling them more and more.

4061666956_5f05351fbd_o.jpg

Enjoy the weekend Fam!

danloveuk - thats a shoe i've always enjoyed looking at but didn't think id like once i got them, maybe i'll look for a pair, to bad i'vepassed up on so many of them for so cheap
eyes.gif

thanks for the love on the Patta AM1s...just to turn the hype some more...the on going rumours here are that there are a total of 5 shoes
coming out!! 5 shoes, 5 year anniversary...

^^^all same colorblocking with diff colors?

hopefully I can snag at least one pair....

mic...needless to say, you will find a sz 12 in 1 of 5....
tongue.gif

I linked to your flickr account for a writeup on my blog....dope pics as always.

Happy Halloween FAM! No maxes for me today, just some 1500s

laugh.gif
Greg my man! 1 of 5 should be possible! US is getting the green onse aswell..so ive heard! and thanks for the link!
Now i gotta tag my pics better

dub, i have no clue my man

Dan you lucky man, best 97 imo, followed by neons and then OGs. If i ever find a pair in an 11....

Infras and the infra T today i do believe.....just gotta check the weather first.....

Well 2 months ago, I found out my sister in law had breast cancer. I don't know much of the details because they kept it away from us because of ourwedding. But she went thru with kiemo (sp?) while pregnant with my niece. But the treatment was effective, and my niece was born healthy! Today we did theBreast Cancer walk in San Jose and we had a great time and hopefully it'll help them start a new chapter in their life. They've been having so manybad things happen in the past 2 months, but this bad thing brought us closer together as a family. Let's go Team Reduta!

KVN, that's a good thing you're doing. Also I'm glad to know that it had a positive effect and they pulled through after it all. I lost someoneclose to me, about 3 years ago, to cancer. It absolutely floored my close friends and me, and really changed my perspective on a lot of things in life.

Dan, thanks for taking em off my hands. U better enjoy those my dude.....now I need to find a 12-13 LOL

Mic- those pics of the pattas are dope. I'm definitely coppin at least 1 of the 5

KVN- good luck to u and ur fam. My grandma is fighting lung cancer right now so I now how hard it is. Best wishes

Originally Posted by KVN

Well 2 months ago, I found out my sister in law had breast cancer. I don't know much of the details because they kept it away from us because of our wedding. But she went thru with kiemo (sp?) while pregnant with my niece. But the treatment was effective, and my niece was born healthy! Today we did the Breast Cancer walk in San Jose and we had a great time and hopefully it'll help them start a new chapter in their life. They've been having so many bad things happen in the past 2 months, but this bad thing brought us closer together as a family. Let's go Team Reduta!
Whats up homie ....

I was also there and had a wonderful time.

Sorry to hear about the bad ..... Keep your haed UP and things will CHANGE for the better.

KVN - things always happen for a reason. Hope you and your family the best!

Mic - I'm pretending I didnt read about 5 pairs for 5 years blah blah blah
laugh.gif

Those partying tonight - have fun and be safe

wore these before the madness
4062085873_5b15d3efc4_o.jpg

Kevin - much love to you and your fam sir
BG - delightful pic. the bark/twigs look great with the kicks!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL THE FAM from OZ to NL and everywhere in between!!!!!
saw these for cheap at MLK outlet today when getting the last element to my costume. nothing special but I figured I would share in case...

PEAS FAM!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL THE FAM from OZ to NL and everywhere in between!!!!!
Ta Jibsta, it was uneventful.

My local Nike Outlet has some sweet stock at the mo, damn hard not to pull the trigger. Emerald90s already, a fewstructures and currents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom