TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tues thru today:
377779375.jpg
377779364.jpg
377779380.jpg

eek.gif
...damn V! time toupdate...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

edit.....how many V?...ya greedy bastid....
laugh.gif

lady killers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$10 & $30 spiridons.....
frown.gif
frown.gif

Damn V...got enough? I already know if I ever buy a new house an extra bedromm to make a shoe room is a MUST!

for those asking about shelves, they have some nice ones at Costco. Saw a pretty good size, heavy duty one last time I was there for around $80 or so. Lookedto be bigger than most of the ones people posted. Hope that helps.

Adobo...clean Crepes. Bursts are the best outta the bunch IMO.

Jibby...dope NLs.

T21D...dope rotation. 180s are IDs correct? Never seen those before...

Peace Fam!

nice stuff everybody, that room is pretty crazy

jibby - every time you post those now, i miss them
laugh.gif

for another rainy day in NOVA

recycled

^ ha, I'm sorry brother but you kill me when it comes to 87s so I wouldn't feel too bad. they are a nice shoe though. thanks again for the hookup onboth NLs!

^ Love those neukicks. Great stuff in here as always. That room looks insane, and the 5 pairs of Hufquakes.
eek.gif

UnDS'd these.
13znzag.jpg

Lovin the shoe and colourway, except for the terrible stitch job/shape on the toeboxes. Wish Nike would sort out their quality issues.
33dbksn.jpg

Gonna bug me everytime i wear them, even though i'll be the only person to notice.
frown.gif

Swung by JD and copped these on the way home from work today.
2ufez5f.jpg

All their exclusive colourways of the ST's are on sale now: http://www.jdsports.co.uk...ber=&freeText=air+max+st Pretty sure i'll end up copping the black pair too. Thankfully for my wallet i'm notreally a fan of the other two colourways.

^^damn for that price i wouldn't mind the pair u just got and the red ones.....need a new iphone tho.....must....resist...urge(especially since they areshipping here now
pimp.gif
).....
mad.gif
frown.gif

Yeah. It's UK sizes on the site.

I thought the temptation would be strong now that they ship across the pond. Just a shame they don't stock the OG colourways too. Although, the fact thatall the JD pairs are already on sale (the reds only just released a couple of weeks ago) should be a decent indicator that the ST isn't going down wellwith the general public in the UK, so hopefully the OG's will end up on sale in other stores.

Liking the fit of them more than i thought i would. Nice and snug with the lining like in a 180, and fears of banana shape seem to have been unwarranted.

EDIT - Mudguard is the felt type material, rather than softer nubuck.

Originally Posted by UKBased

^ Love those neukicks. Great stuff in here as always. That room looks insane, and the 5 pairs of Hufquakes.
eek.gif

UnDS'd these.
13znzag.jpg
freakin gorgeous......one pair of lights i'd love to own
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

eek.gif
...damn V! time to update...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

edit.....how many V?...ya greedy bastid....
laugh.gif
yea i think i'll rock my lady killers today too.... and out of those 5 hufquakes, I only have 2 pairs left, a size 9 and 6, both promo forsome reason, I picked all of those up at the rack about 2 years ago for 50 each....it's hilarious because the wife's pair has only been worn1x....there is literally a layer of dust on the top of the shoe
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

daaz - nice shoe room. and I'm with larrivee7, whats the word on those shoe shelves? and I see you were nice enough to sacrifice a few shelves for some high heels
laugh.gif
and I love the 3M glare!
We buy the shelves from Fred Meyers, they are about 14$ for one, so we usually wait until we have coupons or they're on sale and goin....we've bought all those over the course of about 4 years....one of them broke during the moving process cuz a buddy fell on it.....in his defense he"was" carrying some heavy stuff....
grin.gif
....but it was pretty heavylol

that room is what about 7 year of niketalk will do to you.....and now you guys see why i don't come into this post that often....pix like the one neukicksposted is what makes me go
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^damn for that price i wouldn't mind the pair u just got and the red ones.....
was thinking the same... comes out to about $120 shipped even at the sale price, not too bad. I like the red ones the most, but I think I'mgonna have to pass at this point. good lookin' out UK Based!

Originally Posted by nwt

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by nwt

Ar Max 97SII (but most people just refer to them as "Air Max 96's")
very very good observation thats seldom addressed. even i call em 96s. Best of luck on your hunt. I know i have 2 or 3 colorways and actually that same pair signed by Ol DB (dont even ask) but never sure on sizes or when. But i love that shoe.

You have a pair of 11.5's for sale on your blog still... you dont know how badly I wish that they could be just a half size smaller
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i didnt even know i had em for sale. Thats about as much attention as i pay to this stuff. Thanks for letting me know

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

neukicks, thanks for actually paying. They were sold 5 times before you paid!!!
To be honest currys are a very unique shoe to me. When they came out, some of you may not have even been into shoes. Which is not a problem. Whether you been into shoes for 2 days or 20 years we are all in the same boat. But to continue, the currys did not sell at all. Hell AM 1's didnt sell. Dunks were the shoe, jordans were the shoe, Sbs were teh shoe, etc etc. Whats interesting is that they are really a clean and classic shoe with a truly unique colorway. For being so unique yet so simple its very interesting to me. The all curry leathers are beautiful also but thee white/curry mesh is a home run. They have become very sought after and command a hefty price. Im very fortunate to have bought the amount of pairs i did and the many sizes i did but at the time and at that price i just had to do it. More to the point there are some decent releases these days. Next time you are strolling the mall and see something for $20 or $30 on the sale rack that YOU like and YOU think is clean regardless of fanfare, buy it. Buy 2 pairs. Kill one and save one and then in a few years you can have a pair of currys to post and post for the fam and wear or sell>>>but you paid $20 for. (Do they still do the coupons at finishline? Do they still set size runs outside the backdoor...errr....accidentally throw away boxes with size runs!!!!). Anyways if you have a bit of coin buy a few pairs. The common become uncommon and the most sought after become what everyone has for sale. Glad this thread is around and those who honestly contribute do so. Its one of the few positive threads on NT.
pimp.gif
PREACH
nah man. im not preaching. I just throw in my two cents and dont care what people think. I try to be as respectful as possible. And i am alwaysopen to discussion but many of my rants just get ignored and personally they are so long and random that i wouldnt really read them either.But i dont preach. Ijust wish people were honest with themselves, their intentions, and interest in shoes. Im just glad people still like shoes and arent wearing Lugz or if u areas old as me creepers! What i say shouldnt matter to any of you but what you say doesnt matter to me,. Not to say i shine what you say but youyr comments irespect and read but at the end of teh day i have my own best thinking as should all of you. I respect you when you agree and prolly respect you more when youdisagree because usually i just get crickets....You all are great in this thread thats why i flap my two fingers and one thumb when typing my lunacy.
Or maybe because i come off like a pompus %#$% a lot or very judgemental. But if you think about it thats what opinion is. I dont judge what you like. But ithink people should be honest with what they like and why. It will make their tenure in this shoe thing have a long and passionate run versus buying stuff theydont like and are told to like and then having a closet full of crap that soldier boy wouldnt even wear
For those of you who have emailed me you know im a decent and genuine person despite what context you may derive from my rants

^^^sell me your laf 180's, dave whites and crepe 90's.....i'll fund ur ID's for the next few months
devil.gif
roll.gif

copped with no hesitation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom