TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
options are pretty cool. they did the iD like the original am1 iD's, one word on the back of each shoe, cool. materials are cool. no air bubble choicesucks, no tongue tag color choice sucks, but otherwise, pretty solid options. I can make my USA's almost how I wanted them, I'll be making my CCcompany very happy this week. HAVE FUN GUYS!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by UKBased

Anyone know why there doesn't seem to be a choice of material on the mudguard?
yea that confused me as well......
i hope it's not leather.....actually...i PRAY it's not...
laugh.gif

the fact that it's looking the same as the soft suede option on the upper leads me to believe it's the felt material......i hope....
frown.gif

they did good tho...10 letters on each shoe for the ID = TEAM AM FAM
pimp.gif

im pretty sure that mudgard is going to dissapoint....It looks leather...and since you can add a speckle I really doubt its suede......

EDIT....but you can add speckle to the quarter panel when its suede....got my fingers crossed...

roll.gif
at those .gifs Mayhem posted.

I know what I'm gonna be busy doing for the next few hours...hope I can come up with some good combos...

I really just had to comment one more time...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the kid in the Cavs jersey.......

UserImage.aspx

Are these the 2009s? I know I saw a similar colorway of these. Also for those of you that run, or even jog in your maxes do you prefer the 2009s or Lunars? Wasthinking about getting some new shoes to run in while I wait for those of you to get your id 87s. The colors didn't really do it to me can only think ofabout 3 simple ones I would wanna make, depending on what you guys have to say about the materials used

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

V
I see some forces with a green heel, and a 3M Nike Air tab? which forces are those?

mitas bro, i have the grey/red ones i told you about...now go buy my orange julius...thanks lol

Glad to see I'm not alone in playing around with the ID options
laugh.gif

Looks like they weren't kidding about addressing the issues about the shape -- looks closer to what it used to be.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Justin - I just finished making the same color blocking but with my baby's name
nice! i'm trying to refrain from putting team am fam on every single pair i add in my locker
roll.gif

wish they had a navy outsole....these would have been so much better with that!

i mean....i really cannot stop....

literally the minute I saw these were up I got unbelievably slammed at work with faculty and students left and rifght, emails, phone calls, it was like afreaking alarm went off that sent everyone to my office. the whole time all I could think about was making iD's haha. I'm getting the @*+* out of here(another 10 hour day, booo) to get home to make iD's. gonna order 2 off the bat and see how they come out. Justin, USA's are identical to the one pairI was able to get in and make, I think I will be ordering those to set it off.

good stuff Mayhem. I haven't been able to do any as I at work but will be doing some tonight with a little
smokin.gif
to enhance the creative juices. but I will also probably end up ordering a pair of stabs and90s (new options) that have been sitting in my locker for a while now.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Something that I cooked up and is sitting in my locker:

2ljkveo.jpg
let me save you 70$
max1_blk_var_met.jpg

...i kid i kid i kid...

IPHONE USERS, don't forget you can just use the nikeid app now!

Funny every pair except the speckled sole one I made, but wasn't to sure on the beet color. The only ones I was sure I would order was the white and black,but then was kinda iffy about the mudguard and decided to just wait it out. If the beet red is more of a red than a purple I'll probably be spending a loton id's these next couple months. Also made a cris uno jordan inspired pair, but was kinda turned off by the fact I couldn't color the air unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom