TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adobo those are godly period

nike drawer nice pick ups and tight tag the swooshes are dope

what is up w/ all the 180's on this page? making me want to get a pair :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM AM FAM

Posted these before, but finally had a chance to do a lace flip since i've been back home from travelling.

if7ded.jpg

Peace!

Dubz.

PIC REQUEST ~

Anybody have the pics from Olis comparison of Mx orange vs HOA 90 vs infrared 90.. :nerd:
nerd.gif
THANKS

a dubl - nice lace switch :pimp:
pimp.gif
.. are you related to s dubl :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

What to unds Tues...

blue/yellow AM Lights or white/wheat/pink AM1's...

img4143acopyjt8.jpg

img4067acx8.jpg
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Well just got my id's in and pretty impressed by the quality. I just need to finish customizing Cris1's id's then mine :smile:
smile.gif

BTW the letter is way better this time around. Here's a sneak preview :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::sil3ntbob 31::.​

sup fam....

well well... i am back for once....

to explain...
right now, i find it rather hard to motivate me for anything concerned to sneakers.... i do still love me @#%$, i wear it every day and still enjoy it.. but the fanatism of collecting has weavered off of me... as you prolly have noticed, i havent posted here for long time as well due to same reasons...

i havent realy bought any sneakers lately either.... a pair here and a pair there.. but over the last 3/4 of the year i prolly got me like 3-4 pairs.... coming together with a deal gone sour and me having major issues with paypal right now, i just seem to have lost the collectors-excitement about shoes.... i can prolly describe my situation best in Mics words:

"man, they're just shoes"

just to clarify..it aint got nothing to do with you all... you are a great bunch of ppl and i loved every least bit of talk, passion, history and friendship we shared here....

i, however, will still continue to read this board... i will prolly even get myself to post here and there or throw a pic in or smth.... just wanted to let you folks know that i am still alive (if you noticed my absence at all) and breathing.... :wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM AM FAM​
big up to my homies rap and sneakz/silversurfer5400... CH-Heads for real​

good to see ya still breathing, Dan! Do post some pics...

as for me... a long awaited pickup. :smile:
sig_bg2.gif

happy.gif

Oh and.. I was looking through some of my archived pics... dug this up... for your viewing pleasure...
sig_bg2.gif

cheers Fam.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

@ briannnn
go with the lights :smile:
smile.gif

@ amsterdan
dang where did our sheriff go? haha... I think I am in the same boat as you, or at least floating on a raft in the same direction. I have kind of lost an interest in shoes as well. Mic's quote is the truth...They really are JUST SHOES, but then again..... :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM AM FAM

Damn Dan, i would say sorry to hear that, but it doesn't sound like you are sorry yourself so i'm just gonna save it :b
tongue.gif
Quote:
I scavenge Ebay, NT, and ISS regularly, but not really looking for anything, just looking for steals.

Lol, i do that all the time :D
happy.gif

On another note, my post count seems to go nowhere, at this rate i'll be having a collection post in about 5 years :lol:
laugh.gif

I need to stop my posting game up :smh:
smh.gif
, word to Mike, James and Kevin :wink:
wink.gif
teAMfam

AmsterDan & Avenger :lol:
laugh.gif

P.S -For some reason the same thing happens w/ me and Rap music too.

How'd Jenny lewis say it, "you are what you love not what loves you back."
Later,
Jerrod

Ended up wearing the AM1s:

img4189aid6.jpg
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

GO TO NIKE iD WEBSITE NOW FOR NEW 95's.

SPREAD THE WORD!

Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

KVN,

Please let us see more of that sneaker.

The more I see pictures of the Hufquake AM1, the less I like them. And I never really liked them to begin with.
TEAM AM FAM
[email protected]/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

'preciate the comments on those 180's yall

dubz: nice lace flip
kvn: more pics please, i've id'd (haha is that even a word?) a few pairs but haven't bought yet. the color selection is dope but i was waiting for more pics of the quality/leather.
dan: i feel you fam, i'm in the same boat, it's a love/hate relationship between me and shoes!...soon, i'll be cuttin down my collection to just the bare essentials...
steve :lol:
laugh.gif

mheft

TEAM AMFAM

@ briannnn
BOOOO

@ random
i am totally lost at times how i feel about the shoes i have; and totally have shoes i havent worn in a year or more; but like you and everyone else here, i just keep coming back for the love we have of these things we wear on our feet
TEAM AM FAM

@mheftman
for how sexy the 95 cw's are, i struggle with the id'ing 95's the colors they give are weird and every cw i come up with looks fugly

it gives me more of an appreciation to SOME of nike's cw's on the 95
TEAM AM FAM

^

i get what you are saying but disagree completely.

there are about 1 billion awesome color ways available to make. i firmly believe that.
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

Dan :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
s to fade (hasnt happened to me yet :evil:
devil.gif
)..as long as you stick around and keep watch over the thread thats cool :rofl:
roll.gif
~

Steve - DOPE azures :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Well just finished these simple customs. Based on the solebox purple devils. Idea came from Cris1. Hope he doesn't mind me posting them already :tongue:
tongue.gif
me into making more customs again. Next custom ima do is a pair of Ty/C2 amare af1 customs. I love colored midsoles

had to get the gator print, when Cris1 went with the smooth leather

TEAM XBOX360
.::sil3ntbob 31::.​

^ Those customs are dope.

Dan - glad to see your still around. I think every has gone through those moments, or at least I do all the time.

Wore these to school today:
47b7ce11b3127ccebf2d026a33e800000026100BasWbJu0Ysa
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

Hey Fam,

The new ID options for the AM95 are pretty nice. You can make some clean stuff...

6bat4br.png
Team AM Fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom