TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillykickz wrote:

Thanks everyone. Im just super pissed they're not my size. They are both freakin' 15's

Oooohhh I'ma size 15! I wonder if it'll support my weight LOL! lmk if you wanna sell em
happy.gif

Cris- Thanks for the shirt fam! Looks dope!

Heres all the am's I have left. All size 15:

ID's, peep the 180 metro pops! I got thru the loop hole without buying a stupid shirt:

AM 90's. Another pair of infared's are on the way
pimp.gif

Do air stab's count? LOL

Morning Fam,

Kvn- Very nice stuff. Those brown 180s look
pimp.gif

Kevin2nd - Your week of AM95s is the most exciting thing event of the week, at least for me
laugh.gif

Raf - Alot of dope kicks coming from you lately.

Mic - Thanks for putting something in your Avy...and striking again so soon
roll.gif

Dunk206- I like that second pair.

Later,
Jerrod

I guess I'm addicted to these Air Structures.

A day after they got messed up from walking in muddy fields, I got them all cleaned up (without having to use the washing machine) and I plan to wear themagain today
laugh.gif

Having that second DS pair helps; a third wouldn't hurt, either...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks206

sup fam! i know im late... haha, oh well.... my ID's

I was planning on making almost the same pair for the longest time. They might still be in my IDlocker. Looks great!

Hello Fam

Nice ID's on this page. Ian - You had a better pic of those Kid Robot 97's that showed the colors off real well. You should postthat again

Gusto - le's are Fresh!
Kev - 10.5 wmns?
devil.gif

Just a heads up, those Grey/White/Black Stab's just hit ebay (US seller) They are pretty nice imo

Ron! what up dude.. I cant remember if I talked to you after your trip? either way, hope you had a great time.

Kev - get those out of my face.. your lucking they arent my size or id have to use my superior technology to reach through the screen and take them
devil.gif
devil.gif

nice stussy Huraches gusto
pimp.gif

2cpz0b7.jpg

i just did these

i've asked before and i will do it again...can i join the fam? i'm tired of seeing dunks206 wearing his shirt in front of me =(

I know im pose to be posting my collection and my story to get voted onto the team but....these jus came in and I got sidetracked

Ill start working on gettin the pics taken 2nite!

the real gusto: these huarache are breaking my heart man. good to see some of this stuff here (even though not am) i can't appreciatethese enough. another ONE DAY I WILL ... pair

kev: you know how i feel about these 95 ... great choice! simple and yet sophisticated with the two green tones. oh and i noticed the lacingstyle man. the only way to do it if you ask me
smile.gif
... can't wait to see what's next on your am95 week. i know you have way too much aces to be pulledout of the sleeve

ron: this display i simply nuts. are these pieces from your personal collection? i believe i remember some stuff from your posts. anyway assaid this is a sick display for a store and proves that quality is around there. do you guys have any website to look at?

KVN: wow man size 15 ... must be so hard to find stuff in you size man. non the less nice am's!

daaznfella: nice work on the 90's and the grey panel. well done if you ask me. as for the others just post up your shoes and introduceyourself to the rest of the folks in here. it's hard to follow up on this since nobody is really responsible for this ... so excuse us

night fam

wwooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo

Saturday , Me and Tibor Live from the Red Light District!

Max, dope pick ups...but the toebox of those suck bigtime

Originally Posted by MaxB22

I know im pose to be posting my collection and my story to get voted onto the team but....these jus came in and I got sidetracked

Ill start working on gettin the pics taken 2nite!

im tired of wanting these (11.5)

MaxB22 - damn, you've been having some real nice pick-ups...haven't seen one shoe you've shown that i didn't like.

instaPUMP - nice 95 display, are those all yours or you and your partners?

KVN & Dunks206 - Nice ID's.

Anyone else notice the Team AM Fam wikia page's new credo.."AIR is our element MAX is our 'dildo' ". !%! lol.

Testing the new sig
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

wassup everyone

i need a price check on these am1's since this issss the AM Fam thread. how much do you think these will go for? he offered 30, and im taking them for 30
theyre size 9 in NDS condition. these are from an NTer too. thanks for the help

edit- and what is the nickname for these...i cant remember what it was
i love these! blends la has these bad boys still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom