TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by INC365

^ here you go Kev, one more..
wink.gif
tongue.gif

fn61id.jpg
Kinda late, but how much do these go for nowadays...'04 right?

Corey - Happy B-Day once again and you already know how I feel about those "One's"
pimp.gif

$100 for some Storms! 1/2 size bigger please......

Oli - Everytime I see those, you make me think about spending some $ on a pair

Well happy July 4th for the stateside cats. gonna be a long weekend for me in the ER,
323906490.jpg

Nice stuff Fam, Hows everyone doing? Summer school is over, I havent posted in forever...

another pair of 360s on the way....top 3 95 IMO ALL TIME...love soo much i had to get another pair, dude has a FSR. Crazy!!

I want the Infared 360s

Peace out
pimp.gif

^ ain't you that guy who was saying J's > AM's?
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Oli - Nice 3M AM 95's...I want a pair
frown.gif

Corwinator - nice AM1's
smokin.gif

SUP FAM......how's everyone?

umm very dope 3Ms, nice IDs fred, crepes, bacons, etc etc.....the usual!

paulezy! i actually saw those....i have them in a size 8, but would much rather a 7 or 7.5.
ehhh, decisions! decisions! good looking out tho!

dennis, those zoom victory's are awesome! i just got the white/red pair today for work...
lighter than a banana!
eek.gif

to the U.S. fam...have a safe 4th of july weekend! no driving and talking on the phone!
laugh.gif

sup fam,
haven´t been in here for a while.
Hope everybody´s doing good
wink.gif

Corey sick pick ups man
oO N3FF Oo size 9.5, DS ?

wore these couple of times over the past week ... thousand thank´s again James
wink.gif

61a35e0eed0b32d1df2f9bc1470d64ef96525f8.pjpg

yeah ... I take care of them and only wear them on sunny days
have you been at the Jay concert ?
I was at a Linkin Park, Him, N.E.R.D concert last friday .... it was nuts
pimp.gif

why is there no love for am 98 or tailwind 2s or 96s>?? went through almost every page . figure team am fam would have em all...

I got to open my present from the woman before we go to dinner, and figured I'd put up the pictures real quick. I am a VERY happy man.

Opening...
8e6255aedf52efbbe5ca8bd8dd3dbe902241ce8.pjpg

First sight...
30e155e854f6e6a514a1c89a1e10892087caaa1.pjpg

USA AM1's (I found em, she paid for em
laugh.gif
)
7d215ae35ff3efa474a44ce9f443476372033bd.pjpg

Crossed a grail off my list for my Birtdhay. Hope everyone has a great Independence Day!

andyMR3 wrote:

why is there no love for am 98 or tailwind 2s or 96s>?? went through almost every page . figure team am fam would have em all...

I have seen all of the mentioned on this thread...heres my contribution...
2evyxib.jpg

17zpu1.jpg

Happy birthday Corey. I also have the USA AM 1s, great pick up.
pimp.gif

hey guys, i'm a long time AMFAM thread lurker...i'm in awe of some of the pairs i see here..props to everyone.

i have a question about CLOT AM1's...i see alot of them on ebay cheap, my question is are these usually LEGIT nike iD's with the lasering done by athird party? or are they 100% fake...they'er pretty much the next shoe on my must have list, and i'd just like some info on how best might be to obtainthem ... i don't mind so much if the lasering has been done by a third party as long as the sneaker itself is legit....the colorway is just too dope topass up.

Corwintator - Nice stuff man... Thats an incredible bday present and its very cool and ironicthat you get them on the 3rd of July!!! Congrats my man...

Ucasta - Love seein' those... Very nice seein you un-ds those concord purple 96s at myapartment as well as just seeing those scream greens... They have had a few pairs on the bay as recently as well... HOLLA!!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Sup Fam,

It's a while i didn't drop a line so here is few pics of latest pick up and what i wore today.

James glad you got and like those crepe, like those book of one's and whoever want to still make some AM90 ID'S studio check the link. I made some andprocess the order so far everything is going as plan. But remember to be login.

AM 90 ID STUDIO.

Urawa for today and thinking of switching the lace to yellow !!!

Finally got my pair, cost me some $$$ but mos def worth it . Those are my best pick up in a while.
eek.gif

And those as well but a bit to small so might be up for sale very soon (sz 10.5)

Happy 4 th and good day FAM !!!

Peace

wsup fam!!!

first off I would like to say
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at mrezykickz and amsterdan sighting ......haven't seen that sn in awhile or maybe its just me lol...anyways thanks for the heads up...I havesomething else on watch, so if that doesn't go through, i'll talk to the dude again because he doesn't deal with paypal...that might be my onlychance to getting them (especially for that price)...

Laune
- thanks for the heads up .... you weren't kidding on the wallet...
ohwell.gif

coreyman
- amazing usas!!! HBD!!!

ucasta - dope 96s...I would love to play bball in those!!!

doki75 - nice pickup on the aluminum pink powerwall am1s ...I also envy those homegrowns ....

peace....

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

I was at a Linkin Park, Him, N.E.R.D concert last friday .... it was nuts
pimp.gif

Wait...What..., they were in Europe
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I can't find no info on them comming over here!
I would love to See Linkin Park and N.E.R.D. live! Jay skipped Belgium as well
eyes.gif

What's going on!

Anyway, really nice stuff in here as usual off course.
Dan, tope talarias. I love the way those pop!
Corey, Happy B-day man, very nice pickup
doki75, dope uruwas and nice pickups
96 are still really dope as well
Mike, nice pics of the jay concert, mission accomplished i guess?
wink.gif

sup fam....

thanks folks for not treating me like an outcast.. havent been here for long, havent contributed anything but still you guys treat me like part of the fam...big props out to you all....

I love the way those pop!
on the way to the lake (where the pic was shot) we passed a group of 3 guys and a girl... one of the guys pointed at the sneaker and said:
"man, those are fresh.. wonder where he got em from"
"how can you?! neon!! those are so damn ugly!!" was the girls reply....

roll.gif

as a friend sais: taste is like a rear-end-exit... everyone has its own.....

good stuff on the last pages....

and happy holiday to the us-folks.. enjoy the day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom