TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KID ZERO NINE

hey guys, i'm a long time AMFAM thread lurker...i'm in awe of some of the pairs i see here..props to everyone.

i have a question about CLOT AM1's...i see alot of them on ebay cheap, my question is are these usually LEGIT nike iD's with the lasering done by a third party? or are they 100% fake...they'er pretty much the next shoe on my must have list, and i'd just like some info on how best might be to obtain them ... i don't mind so much if the lasering has been done by a third party as long as the sneaker itself is legit....the colorway is just too dope to pass up.
They are all for the most part fake. What size are you looking for?

laugh.gif
@ Corey...hope u had a great time my man

JD Lights for today...

2636800746_50bf05d8c0_b.jpg

Happy 4th to my US folks!

Happy 4th Fam!

corey: HBD and congrats on the USA AM1s
mic: great JD lights and HUF pickup, will have to look you up when the wife and I hit up Amsterdam
doki: amazing stuff
ucasta: scream greens are niiiiice

For me today, hit up some sales before the fireworks...

sup guys,
Mike the picture of the Lights is beautyfull man
eek.gif

Jonas actually it was "only" a Linkin Park & Him concert
N.E.R.D. was special surprise guest ... they played about 50 minutes
they were also at a album signing at Solebox that day here in Berlin
Corey happy bday man ... have a blast
btw I loved the pix
laugh.gif

hey Mike have you got proper pics of your tattoos on here somewhere? Kinda starting to get interested in tats and I believe your on your legs were very cool,no gay btw. I believe to have seen one somewhere but can't find it now

the proper term is " No @@%+"
laugh.gif

maar ik maak wel pics dit weekend voor je man

hier is de site van me tattoo guy : www.bullyboy.org

thanks Seb, I got lucky with the light tho!

Yo Brick..Lemme know my man

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes!! It's been a good one!

Here's what I wore.

Land of the Free...
610157ee5af0eda0237a2d12fffe7306a71359f.pjpg

Home of the Brave...
b8c15ee35cf6e7a874f834591124b899f749953.pjpg

The woman and I
cb035a1de0e6594dffaee765a9daa8e54fd92f5.pjpg

Hope everyone had a great day!

very nice lights and hufs mic.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

brick - those currents look clean in that pic...

Happy 4th to the U.S. Fam. I had to wear these for the holiday, word to Corey. today to my local spot Select Footwear and meet up with fellow NTersthefreshsole and air in 822...
icpmol.jpg

Air in822
250toc2.jpg

Aaron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

USA's might be my new favorite AM1's.

EDIT: I've started taken pictures for my first collection post. WOW, is this gonna take a some time if I want everything pictured.
laugh.gif

hi fam ... hope everybody is fine

corey: i send you my best wished for your birthday and congrats on the usa am1 pickup. you're one happy camper this pick. good to see

KID ZERO NINE: i'm totally not a clot am1 expert since i was never tempted by them. but i think it's save to say if you find clot's for cheap thenthey are 100%
fake. seen many many fake pairs around. there some sort of hyperstrike version or something i think? somebody?

jd lights look mighty fresh on this pic mike. i need to make sure i can find a pir of these for me. i know it will be hard. damn me for passing on them whenthey
were available for retail. loving your images mike. the new cam was def. a good deal.

i think today is a non-nike day (you know what i'm talking about oli) ... so at this point no pic from me. enjoy the weekend fam

Tibor, thank you my friend...hoping you have the same beautiful weather we are having here!
and the JDs are still sparringly available at JD Sports, someone I know just got back and had 2 pairs with him.
I think you should shoot them an email so they can check for you. If u need the product codes let me know

A lot of good stuff in the last few pages.

corey, good to see you happy with your AM1s.

Yeah Tibor, definitely know what you mean
wink.gif
... So happy you like themand appreciate them as much as I do bro.

Mike, you've been extremely active in the last few days my bruv. Hope your plans with Caroline and the house are coming along. Please send her my regards.

Kenya tailwind
2emihcz.jpg

Thanks Oli and Tibor and everyone else again!!

Oli, those Kenya's are super sick. With the Tailwind 2 retro in spring 09, I hope they may retro those!

unDSed these to pick up a birthday gift for my moms...thanks for the help air in822...
16iry8l.jpg

wsup fam!!!

I have a quick question....does anyone have the stylecode number for the "laser blue" am lights??!? if not its no biggie.....thanks!!!

peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom