TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^very nice man

corey, that looks tasty

great jd am light

damn still waiting for these bloody asics gel lyte III alife to drop here
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

'how's your edge'....is that a Swatch watch I spy on your wrist? I was a full on addict for those back in the day.

Yes it is. 1987 X-Rated Swatch. One of my grails.

Originally Posted by brickSB

All of the Homegrowns making me jealous, beautiful!
glasses.gif

Bored, haven't posted in a while, thought I would share my latest project, still in the works...

Stay cool Fam! Taking a trip to NYC for the week, take care.

I was inspired when I saw these and so I did them to mine. Props to brick SB (don't mean to steal your idea but that looks sick). I knew this shoe wasmissing something but I couldn't figure it out and when I saw the White Quarter color..I thought that was it! Mind you, these are my first ever customs so they kinda rough around the edges and NOT NEARLY as clean as brick SB's. enjoy! i'm leaning towards the white laces...

hey i am not appart of the Am Fam, but i did not know where else to ask, and i would like to get on the AM game but don't really know where to start so ifyou guys could drop some knowledge that would be great thanks.

dope stuff everyone.

Clean Jewels Guy
Nice Fantastics Briannnnnnnnnnnnn
Rap and Sneaks, those AM1s are fire.
rocked these on friday to go drop off $312 at the courthouse.
mad.gif

2jb2yr6.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ $312?!
sick.gif

Plus I have to pay another $18-35 for traffic school. Anyone ever taken traffic school online? Good/bad?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ $312?!
sick.gif

Plus I have to pay another $18-35 for traffic school. Anyone ever taken traffic school online? Good/bad?

the good: dont have to spend the weekend in a boring class

the bad: you have to read and take timed quizes. some of the questions are common knowledge but some are tricky. i dont recall which one i took but thereare tons of them online. you should get a list from the court house via mail. the cost averages at $35 + whatever the cost it is if you do decide to taketraffic school online/in person.

I highly recommend it though. Hope that helps ya.

Originally Posted by zombie kid

hey i am not appart of the Am Fam, but i did not know where else to ask, and i would like to get on the AM game but don't really know where to start so if you guys could drop some knowledge that would be great thanks.

welcome to NT dude...If you like a shoe..just go for it! This thread is full of history , knowledge and tips...start from page 1 and you'll be fine
If I were you tho...Id start with simple colorways that will stand the test of time and hype...AM1s or 90s are my faves...good luck!

Steve, those 90's are really sweet! I would never by those myself though, too much light suede, and i would beparanoid when i would be wearing them
laugh.gif

Kev, those Gold 360's are probably one of the doppest 360's out there
Hows the rest of the fam doing?

Sometimes patience is a virtue, picked these up over the weekend for 50% off (65 EUR)

Bonus Picture (was playing around with my camera, thought this looked rather nice)

"Hotthobo: better give Cris some props"

Yeah, the huarache dragons inspired air max 1s I bought off some guy on ebay (maybe a TeamAmFam-er), and when I saw them, I thought (a) they are exactly what Iwanted, (b) why didn't I order them myself when I had the chance a year ago, and (c) that I originally saw the design here in this thread from Cris. Sobig ups to Cris. I'm still looking for a pair of Huarache Light Dragon Retros in a 10 or 10.5 if anyone has one up for sale.

Also INC, those black/royal Huaraches posted two pages back are
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom