TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to inform all size 10'ers on here that there is a lot of am 95 heat on "that auction site".
pimp.gif

nope, not safari's

and the only reason i want to do this in here is to get some activity up...i'm tired of seeing this on page 2...sorry brick lol

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

nice pics, moddzilla! where do you live that it's so warm? it's freezing down here in alabama!
Australia dude, it's like this year round....

I'll have to get out and take more pics!

Lunartrainers for me today at work.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

under retail? i'd say ebay, always ends in the 60-80 range when i check em out, and if you buy used, you can just throw it in the washing machine....
thanks, does anyone know how the currents fit, half-size up or true?
nerd.gif

v3og2q.jpg
Those shoes are Nike Air Max 95 Africa Diamonds i think? 315859 001

Is there a quicker way of posting images? I always have to save em, then upload them and then link them via the photobucket autolink.Pain in the %%@@. I likethis game though, don't see why we cant post as normal and play the game at the same time.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

under retail? i'd say ebay, always ends in the 60-80 range when i check em out, and if you buy used, you can just throw it in the washing machine....
thanks, does anyone know how the currents fit, half-size up or true?
nerd.gif
They fit true. I tried some infracurrents that were on sale, same size fit me as usual. Didn't buy themthough, which was dumb. Too worried about getting the toe dirty all the time.

^ Chili's are always a good look
pimp.gif
, I haven't worn my pair yetdue to snow here in the Midwest.
ohwell.gif

I also have some Neon 95's that are coming in the mail, can't wait
glasses.gif

Now I know why you people don't wear Air Maxes in the snow
roll.gif
... cleaning all that salt off the bottoms is a pain in the rear...

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

v3og2q.jpg
Those shoes are Nike Air Max 95 Africa Diamonds i think? 315859 001

Is there a quicker way of posting images? I always have to save em, then upload them and then link them via the photobucket autolink.Pain in the %%@@. I like this game though, don't see why we cant post as normal and play the game at the same time.
ding ding ding, good one mod! feel free to start it up again

just right click a link and copy it onto NT, unless you're the one uploading a pic of the mystery shoe, then yes that photobucket method you spoke up isone of the few ways to really do it

nope, not safari's

and the only reason i want to do this in here is to get some activity up...i'm tired of seeing this on page 2...sorry brick lol
quality>quantity...dont flood the thread with BS
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom