TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope stuff everyone....

Just pulled the trigger on the Team Orange 95s...wasn't really planning on copping, but I couldn't pass up the price, nothing extra special, but good enough for me.

Plus there a pic that has been posted that made me
eek.gif
and made me realize I'd highly regret passing *ahem* Battleground. I hope your pic doesn't make them better than they are
laugh.gif

i gotta get another pair with a "hook up" i don't wanna spend another $150 on another pair........

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Mike -
laugh.gif
....i told u....they r SB laces!! gonna make me search for flat maroon laces now...
grin.gif

posted this in the 95 thread...belongs in here as well...all my 95's so far, need some team oranges tho....and there's a pair on their way
devil.gif
I know that, I was just getting my much needed laugh in for the day
laugh.gif
Neon 08's
nerd.gif

Nice decoration you have on the arm rest of that futon....is that one of those vintage go green
smokin.gif
air polluters? lol
que neon 08's?
laugh.gif

lol should have cropped that out....oh well....yea....that's my air filter/gas mask attachment/COD4 enhancer
laugh.gif

hameed - safari's look good! dope pickup!

great stuff everyone, if anyone wants a footlocker hookup i can provide.

anyways, just got back from a trip to nyc and wanted to share some pics... also my recent pickups.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

my second pair of these am1s... probably my fav am1 release in a while the coloray is so simple and clean
ry%3D400

$75 shipped for these 90s, VERY clean in person
ry%3D400

another pair of skylines to add to the collection
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

ry%3D400

i dont know why i haven't picked up a pair of skylines yet....lol

dope stuff VC! those 90's are definitely on the list to get soon.

Mayhem / Jwdanklefs - Nice 95's guys
Hameed - Dope Safari's

Threw this pic together... Was goin for the old school vibe

2e426d6147758ad5b2c39070f072acf4f0450aa7.pjpg

Long Day,

Vc21 - I have been contemplating on those, but I've heard (neukicks?) that the quality is just terrible. Give mesome insight 'cuz I love that c/w.

Justin - Nope Dude never replied when I messaged him and then ended all his auctions early. I'm thinking someoneoffered to buy all of them. Oh well, maybe next time. Good lookin' left though.

Steve - Those power walls are just so
pimp.gif
, color pop is an understatement.

Originally Posted by Random 79

Long Day,

Vc21 - I have been contemplating on those, but I've heard (neukicks?) that the quality is just terrible. Give me some insight 'cuz I love that c/w.
yea random, i said that awhile back, i know you have some of the original 1's and side by side these are terrible i thought. but i guess itsjust the mesh nike is putting on them now a days, they just had such a rough, tough feel to them, not appealing to me. but.......thats just me
smile.gif
so to each their own

FAM!
Can you guys believe that I don't own a single pair of Air Max 95? All of your pairs are beautiful!
I never liked how they fit my foot, maybe I will give them another chance.

cris: amsterstabs came out amazing
chris: awesome splatter job, well done
edge: i see you
jran: sick pickups back there
vc: nice food, making me hungry!

I came to grips with the fact that I won't find a pair of Safety Orange Bursts in my size or a pair of HOA Air Max 1s in my size for a decent price.
Leave it up to my man Corgi to hook it up with the best mix of the two. These came in yesterday and I am pretty stoked!

3550290268_15a23ab369_o.jpg

3549483995_30c7116277_o.jpg

3550290404_9f7d5eec08_o.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Random 79

Long Day,

Vc21 - I have been contemplating on those, but I've heard (neukicks?) that the quality is just terrible. Give me some insight 'cuz I love that c/w.
yea random, i said that awhile back, i know you have some of the original 1's and side by side these are terrible i thought. but i guess its just the mesh nike is putting on them now a days, they just had such a rough, tough feel to them, not appealing to me. but.......thats just me
smile.gif
so to each their own

agreed, the quality is never as great as the originals but ill probably never get my hands on a pair and for this price. i got these for $80. a spot around myway still has a bunch actually. the mesh isnt horrible like the mesh on the recent am90s that have released and the colorway is just too simple to pass up imo.brick those are great pics what kind of camera do you use?

Vc21 - Thanks for the info. I'm going to have to go check out pair. I kinda assumed it was that 90 mesh, andyou're right so simple and clean.

Brick - Very very nice pick-up.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21
$75 shipped for them CG90's is a steal
smokin.gif
I snagged mypair for $100shipped. Good thing I waited and didn't drop twice as much on them from overseas....I would have been
mad.gif

Them Skylines are clean also, might have to snag on that CW too?

Sup Fam!!! V, Justin, Hameed, Chris(Battleground), Tak, Kevin - Thank You very Much!!! She's getting bigger fasterthan I thought

BrickSB - You shld. check it out! 95s are my favorite of all AM's, most comfortable for me...

Jake, Justin - Just wanna share pics of SOME of my 95s like you guys! (7or 8 or so... pairs no pics yet,,, no time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom