TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrghh.... with all these powerwall talk!!!! I still want BR's am1s and BR's am90s (size 7 of course
tongue.gif
....)

this is the only powerwalls (aluminum pink and lemonade am1s) I have....
ohwell.gif

fk1s9k.png

2d2jgn5.png

Bonus:
er0tbd.png

v2xngz.png

Stunning Pix above.

I need a pair of those Lemonade AM1's so badly.

Maybe one day I'll come across a pair for sale.

Nice stuff Sir!!!

Keep these pics coming. Man all these powerwall joints are sick.

Cuban- nice 90s up there

Likuid- those are my favorite of all the powerwalls. Sick 97s too

battleground, thanks for the new background photo
smile.gif
, nice stuff pastcouple of pages ya'll, back to work today, and its rainy
grin.gif

whatup AMFAM
These came in over the weekend. thought you all might appreciate

have a good one everybody

Hey fam, I was hoping you could help me with an ID on the brown AM1s in focus:

Sneakerness-Recap-21.jpg

thanks

great stuff everyone. I always love visiting this thread.
well I know some of you may not be a fan, but I saw these at HUF when I was visiting SF over the weekend.. I'm a sucker for gray shoes and wanted to getthem but didn't want to pay the sales tax (I'm from OR). I also figured they weren't in high demand so I might be able to find them cheaper than$110.
I'm just curious if anyone has seen them anywhere online (other than ebay)? also if someone has them, what are your thoughts? do they run true to size? arethey comfortable? I've never had a pair of flywires/currents/frees.. any help would be appreciated. thanks ahead

Originally Posted by neukicks

lol co-sign.....that pic looks great as my PS3 wallpaper
pimp.gif

Aaron - that sucks about the 95's....i feel ur pain dude, both my safety's & curry's started showingsigns.....need to find a good strong glue to maximize their life expectancy
nerd.gif

wore these the past few days....love the long weekends!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by neukicks

lol co-sign.....that pic looks great as my PS3 wallpaper
pimp.gif

Aaron - that sucks about the 95's....i feel ur pain dude, both my safety's & curry's started showing signs.....need to find a good strong glue to maximize their life expectancy
nerd.gif

yea that does suck, my curry's started to split last week too
frown.gif
nice5 days BTW mayhem......

Hello Famers. Been super busy moving all my stuff across town, and now my lower back hurts. Big ups to the Hisamitsu Salon Pas heat patch i've been wearingwhich makes me smell like a Newport. I finally have internet access again since I'm at work, and I took a few mins to catch up.

Battleground - your ones pic is super tight. One of these days I'll probably copycat and take a pic of my own
Cris - AMstabs came out super nice, and a great customization concept in general.
Ucasta - Rocking my grail AM 2 Lights
Cuban, n1ke drawer, likuid, jake - powerwall madness. I opted not to get any when they dropped as I was broke. Damn.
Mayhem - Those 98s are proper.

All reposts since my camera is mia, but I've been wearing the following over the past couple days

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Man anybody with powerwalls please post a pic!
93s....

2hp4w92.jpg

2lj10zb.jpg

Yeah - I slept haaaaaaaaaaaard on the Powerwalls. I so wish I took advantage of them - they sat for awhile.

And I saw this on High Snobiety....here's some new AM90 dubbed "The Fire Hydrants" - garbage!

2ild1ld.jpg

^^ very well done mate !!! congrats

a very quick stop and post from my side ... UK JD neon lights aka. crack the hell off ... but still a nice cw ...

amlightclgreywhtnnyllwd.jpg

I got a pair of LAF Air Max 1s size 11.5. If anyone is interested in trading let me know. I'm looking for the 90s because ubiq messed up my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom