TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I been in here. This is clearly the best thread on NT. Question: how fast does jdsports usually get shoes to the states after ordering? anyhelp appreciated

hot damn!! 20"!! and i thought i had it coming with 17"!

a lot of good stuff going on in here fam. i've been super busy with life in general and i've been missing. still no new pick-ups either. what adraught!!

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Been a while since I been in here. This is clearly the best thread on NT. Question: how fast does jdsports usually get shoes to the states after ordering? any help appreciated
they dont. unfortunately they deliver within the U.K. and thats it.....

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Been a while since I been in here. This is clearly the best thread on NT. Question: how fast does jdsports usually get shoes to the states after ordering? any help appreciated
Unless you have some serious resources with JD directly....JD doesn't ship to the States.

Hey Prez,

I didnt know you were in college, and that youre from NJ...where do you go to school?...

Im from NJ originally, but lived went to and lived at St. John's in NY for 4 years, but just moved back home a few weeks ago...

Hey cris how do those 09s feel bro? I want to pickup that exact same colorway I think it's by far the best on do far. Are they comfy though?

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

hot damn!! 20"!! and i thought i had it coming with 17"!

I know right, a 20" pie is only a 1 foot 8 inches wide... so can you believe they have 3 foot and 4 foot pizzas...???

man cris that pic you took REALLY makes me want those 2009s

pics from retro forum

safari1.jpg

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Hey Prez,

I didnt know you were in college, and that youre from NJ...where do you go to school?...

Im from NJ originally, but lived went to and lived at St. John's in NY for 4 years, but just moved back home a few weeks ago...

I go to school at Washington University in St. Louis . I've lived in NJ all my life ... I was born and grew up inMaplewood but now currently live in Morris County

jake: 4-foot pizzas... i think i'd just crumble under the pressure of trying to finish one of those
laugh.gif

Vivrantchino21: imo, i think they'd have been better without the safari print
frown.gif
matter of fact, where the safari is, cover it with that greymatter
laugh.gif

nj all day, i live in south plainfield(right near edison).

anyone here interested in a pair of royal blue ARC saucony shadow 6000 in royal blue size 10? i took some pics of them for someone else but they dont want themanymore. didnt want the pics to goto waste
frown.gif

I kind of don't want my 180's anymore, too bad ya'll got bigger stompers than me..............

Cris.

good stuff fam....

those AM1s up there are
sick.gif

Mike nice pick pick up on those 90s...

my pick ups from this week...
t7ya8j.jpg

2cp26j4.jpg

quality on the 90s are actually pretty nice....no Orange laces, shipped in an insideout Nike box
smh.gif
but whatever. Thanks Jake for the info.

from the retro forum...
Is this the year of the Air Max retro releases? We have already spotted the re-releases of Nike Air Max 1 OG and the Nike Air Max 95 "Team Orange". In addition, Nike has just released the OG colorway of the Air Max 97 at select retailers such as CaliRoots (US$266
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
). It features a predominately metallic silver base with minimal red accents on the tongue, side panels and outsole. Other features include grey shoelaces, reflective material on the upper, a clear outsole and a black inner lining. -- George Kiel, III

am97-og-6.jpg

am97-og-7.jpg

am97-og-10.jpg

am97-og-2.jpg

am97-og-3.jpg

am97-og-4.jpg

am97-og-5.jpg

am97-og-9.jpg

not much love for 97s IMO, so hopefully these will hit outlets and sales racks...if so I'll grab a pair for cheap.

Jake - that pizza is
eek.gif
......i needthat in my life! i can't even imagine what a 4' pie would look like in person but i need one! especially after how u described the handmade dough andfresh ingredients........yummmm....we should discuss shipping arrangements for this....me + some friends +
smokin.gif
+ that pie =
happy.gif
x1,000
Hameed - yes u do! when u got ur pair, i was like damnnnnnn i need those in my life! low and behold i find an auctionfor them a few weeks later.
Dan - yessir! wait till u see all the mom n pop shops.....
devil.gif

Bigred - they aren't dirty at all.....but the mesh could be a bit brighter in certain spots and i like tothoroughly clean any worn kicks i get. AM's are easy since i could just throw 'em in the wash n replace the insoles.
Shaun - thanks bro, nice pickups as well! those 97's look good but it seems like the air unit got smaller. the07's had a fairly large air unit.
Jerrod - thanks, u know i'm always on the hunt....lol
Mike - nice pickup, ur almost done.

My beater structures looked almost like yours, Prez T. Mesh got mud on them thanks to my walking through muddy grass on a rainy day.

Two washes and seemingly over 9000 wears later, they don't look that bad. Beaters on the left, DS pair on the right:

ibigl1.jpg

Beater pair on top right; DS pair bottom left:

241v77s.jpg

2wdd4ic.jpg

lol paint chipping

^good example of what some elbow grease can do!

s dubl, i actually really like the orange laces in my doerns, a shame you didn't get them, maybe some nt'rs who dont use them will let them go?

was planning on doing some orange speckles on my pair....

Tak-have you worn them yet? nobody I know has worn their 90s yet, I just wanna know how that midsole will hold up -_-

I'll be alright with the white laces, but wouldnt mind the orange pair.

Have you worn yours yet? Hows the midsoles doing?

Originally Posted by gasp1

nj all day, i live in south plainfield(right near edison).
nice
smokin.gif
i know exactly where south plainfield is . im about 30 min away
brian - wow those look great . definitely gonna give the washing machine method atry

what i wore last night to chill w/ a friend :

23lysrr.jpg

2lx6n95.jpg

peace

Wearing these to the ground. The Sapphires couldn't come soon enough....(like Cris' pic - recycled)

30k93zo.jpg

Saw this in the baseball cleats thread - Bengie Molina with 95 cleats on....crazy! I need a pair for softball!

2e24gap.jpg

^yo those are actually pretty crazy....and a white midsole on them? they're already brown

sdubl, my shoe rotation has not allowed me to throw those 90s on lol but lately the sun is out so i should.....from other's experiences the midsoledoesn't really crack apparently..

you also notice how both soles are different rainbow camo patters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom