TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Andrew, what size are you btw???

Cris.
Either Large or XL, depending on how they run.

..............I use AAA Blank's, so they're compared to lets say, Hundreds, Huf, In4mation, etc....they fit true, plus I'll have both L's andXL's, so go ahead and check out the info on the TAF page for the transaction:

TEAM AM FAM INFRARED TEE

Thanks, peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

^ Andrew, what size are you btw???

Cris.
Either Large or XL, depending on how they run.

..............I use AAA Blank's, so they're compared to lets say, Hundreds, Huf, In4mation, etc....they fit true, plus I'll have both L's and XL's, so go ahead and check out the info on the TAF page for the transaction:

TEAM AM FAM INFRARED TEE

Thanks, peace.

Cris.

Thanks Cris!! Just took care of it!

Just bought a house, so if they end up shipping past mid July I may have to get you a new address.

Thanks again! Lookin forward to the T!

^ Got it Andrew.....thanks for the info, but I hopefully should be getting them by weeks end, and if so, I'll be shipping for the people that paid alreadythe following week......

Cris.

shaun - yea i noticed that about the 2K9s too . i wasnt too keen on em myselfuntil i saw the neons a few days ago in person , boy does the neon pop
eek.gif
might pick up a pair for myself
cris - those currents are beautiful
corwinator - sick 95s
brick - great choice , yall know im a sucker for the structures in the OGcolorway
laugh.gif

Chuka...yeah the Volts really POP in person. I wanted the black/reds first, but when I saw the Volts in person I changed my mind and copped the Volts.

Just saw this info in Nike retro....

http://niketalk.com/topic/183261
Live Strong Air Max 95 & Air Max 97 Premium TZ
The LiveStrong Pack continues on forth with 2 classic Air Maxs.

372435-071
AIR MAX 97 PREMIUM TZ LAF "Lance Armstrong Foundation"

372434-001
AIR MAX 95 PREMIUM TZ LAF ""

These release in July alongside the other 4 "greatest hits" from the LiveStrong Pack.

Jake...looks like you and I are screwed again.
smh.gif

shaun - someone just responded to you in the thread saying they'll be goingup to size 15 ... hopefully theyre right , and hopefully the 95s are mesh

Okaaayyyy now those 2 I might put in SERIOUS work to obtain depending on how they end up looking.

Im a solid sz 8 in both 97s and 95s...cant wait to see how they turn out...

Good day fam!

I had a quick favour to ask, anybody in the states that could help me with a pick up. i want to order some stuff from undefeated.com but they don't provideinternational shipping, if someone can help pm please!

thanks, anyway for today

14j689h.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Chuka...yeah the Volts really POP in person. I wanted the black/reds first, but when I saw the Volts in person I changed my mind and copped the Volts.

Just saw this info in Nike retro....

http://niketalk.com/topic/183261
Live Strong Air Max 95 & Air Max 97 Premium TZ
The LiveStrong Pack continues on forth with 2 classic Air Maxs.

372435-071
AIR MAX 97 PREMIUM TZ LAF "Lance Armstrong Foundation"

372434-001
AIR MAX 95 PREMIUM TZ LAF ""

These release in July alongside the other 4 "greatest hits" from the LiveStrong Pack.

Jake...looks like you and I are screwed again.
smh.gif

Man I quit!!!!!

Originally Posted by Air Addict

Good day fam!

I had a quick favour to ask, anybody in the states that could help me with a pick up. i want to order some stuff from undefeated.com but they don't provide international shipping, if someone can help pm please!

thanks, anyway for today
Same here. My e-mail is in my sig as well, if you still need help.

For Today.

-Andrew-

Cris - thanks for the update, and embroidery?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

currents, strucs, turbo pinks, book of ones, infrared lights, F4 90's......alll dope!!

size 10 fam.....AM95 obsidian/cone....cheap....hit me up for info!!
wink.gif

They didn't bother us much at all...we made feeble attempts at speaking french throughout the trip.
We didn't get the stereotypical French response to Americans.

Brick...maybe they were speechless when they saw you rockin heat.
laugh.gif

Dope Atmos bro.

yet if i go with the wifey they'd think we were "serious" tourist since she takes so many damn pictures... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom