TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ wearing my pair also
smile.gif
Sooo comfy!

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Cris1 - Nice to hear that your wife is doing fine now... How's the baby? Isn't she pregnant?

..............The baby is doing good, he/she wasn't affected by the anesthesia and medicine given, so everything is all good, so just chillin right now,speaking of food, haha, just scarfed down some Tapsilog (Sweet-type Steak, Garlic Fried Rice, and Egg), thank god for wireless internet as well.

Cris.

Tapsilog!! ooohhh....good to hear she doing well kuya

and fatherhood is awesome! My girl having them lil stomach pains...hurts my heart, but its part of it...siggghhh

Jerrod!

and i wore atmos safaris

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Hey Fam!
I think someone posted $69 shipped for those new release hoa 180s, is it still available?
nope, it was a seller on ebay and the auctions ended already.
I remember because I passed on them then when I went to cop he raised the price
grin.gif

^ Yeah, last time the seller had them listed higher initially. But, he put them on sale for $69.99 when there was 3 or 4 days left, and that was when I postedthe info. So, keep an eye out closer to the end of the auction.

Heads up for anyone looking for a pair of air max 1 curry(as am I in a sz 9, anyone). There is a sz 10 on flightclub for $175. Not half bad, seen for a lotmore on ebay.

I know neukicks and bigred will be on on these if they don't already have, haha.

just picked these up from my parent's house...

along with these from the post office...it's been a good day.

Feeling old. I realized running errands is basically the only time I wear sneakers. To the grocery.

Later.

dunno if anyone is interested but i have a pair of those "chili" am1's for sale size 10. they are used but in good condition, looking for $75shipped in the US.

Figured I'd ask you guys.. I recently saw a pair of Air Max 90's, I guess the current versions, the hybrid joints with the different midsole andflywire, in a cool grey colorway. Anyone got any pics more pics of this shoe or some other colorways? I actually liked them a lot.

http://www.pickyourshoes....ke_max90_cur_fly_blk.htm they may have been these, but Iswore they looked more like a CG color

to work tonight...

new era phillies fitted, american apparel tee, some shorts from footlocker, and some am1's i made on nikeid.com:

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Figured I'd ask you guys.. I recently saw a pair of Air Max 90's, I guess the current versions, the hybrid joints with the different midsole and flywire, in a cool grey colorway. Anyone got any pics more pics of this shoe or some other colorways? I actually liked them a lot.

http://www.pickyourshoes....ke_max90_cur_fly_blk.htm they may have been these, but I swore they looked more like a CG color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom