TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
denver - nice redwoods, always kick myself when I see them, as I had an oppotunity on a pair for like $60 that I passed up on
For today

Sup Fam,

On the way down to Miami to start a new life with my familia. We will be spending tomorrow night at the Versace mension so everything is all good.

Denver glad i could hook you up on those, you did a really good job.

Peace

what up doki, thanks again, I was gonna pm you the pics to show you the results, glad you stopped in. good luck with your move!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I figured I would ask here if anyone knows an NTer named "innovativeONE" I won one of his items and dude is seriously lacking on sending them out. won on wednesday of last week and to the best of my knowledge he still hasn't shipped. just figured I would ask. any help would be appreciated.
Interesting...was watching an item of his on the online site but I guess I'll refrain from buying.
grin.gif

Good stuff all around.

I've had a few pickups lately, most are still awaiting cleanup. Here's a preview of one of them, a lesser known model with a USA colorway
nerd.gif
:

Damn just missed out on a pair of womens hoa 90's for 36 bucks and womens hoa 87s for 30 this sucks, stopped to pee and they ended

i was in monterey stopped by gilroy outlets on friday on the way but nothing really good there in terms of AM's

repost but wore these guys all weekend long

to watch some of this
81207d1255411227-october-no-its-rocktober-octoberlagunaseca_nsxgtrear.jpg

81208d1255411227-october-no-its-rocktober-octoberlagunaseca_m3rolling.jpg

81209d1255411227-october-no-its-rocktober-octoberlagunaseca_flyinglizardchasing.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Good stuff all around.

I've had a few pickups lately, most are still awaiting cleanup. Here's a preview of one of them, a lesser known model with a USA colorway
nerd.gif
:

.............Nice, I need these in a Small.

.............Good morning (PST) to all, it's raining here in the Bay Area, and first comes to mind, Stash BW's, but we'll see, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

2005 Varsity Red > 2008 Varsity Red >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2009 Sport Red

21jp0d1.jpg

"Beater" pair on the left.

I finally found a DS pair of 05's in a size 10. Damn its taken me nearly two years.
laugh.gif
Just paid for them earlier. Cant wait to get them. The newer air units stillhave not grown on me, and I doubt they ever will. Its been 4 years since they debuted and I still hate them. I figure around 2014-2017 my 03 Neons will startto fall apart, my 01/02 Neons will probably be mushy by then, my 02 Black leather 95's will be most likely be crumbled, and these 05 varsity reds willstart to crumble. Needless to say, I need to wear all my pre Mid-2005 95's as much as I can in the next 5 years.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I figured I would ask here if anyone knows an NTer named "innovativeONE" I won one of his items and dude is seriously lacking on sending them out. won on wednesday of last week and to the best of my knowledge he still hasn't shipped. just figured I would ask. any help would be appreciated.
Interesting...was watching an item of his on the online site but I guess I'll refrain from buying.
grin.gif
yea, it's a shocker to me. dude has perfect feedback and he worked with me on his BIN, but since payment he's nowhere to be found. I willkeep you up on it in case you are still interested in his listing.
denver - good looks on those. unfortunately I bought mine at retail. love em though. but I'm a sucker for gray..
tak - those black/red 87s are sweet! pardon my ignorance, but are they iDs?

Fam, anything I can do here to fix the seperation( s)? would super glue be a good fix?
4008381163_2b92e3a359.jpg
4009148336_b7e299dec8.jpg

NWT - you're best bet is to go with shoe goo or rubber cement. other instant super glues like krazy glue will notbe as flexible and can eat away at the material once they bond. it happened to me before, once the repair was made...everything was fine until it came offagain when i was running. the hardened residue left by the glue was impossible to re-glue as well as remove....
smh.gif

those are from the 360 celebration pack, 312748-061

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

NWT - you're best bet is to go with shoe goo or rubber cement. other instant super glues like krazy glue will not be as flexible and can eat away at the material once they bond. it happened to me before, once the repair was made...everything was fine until it came off again when i was running. the hardened residue left by the glue was impossible to re-glue as well as remove....
smh.gif

those are from the 360 celebration pack, 312748-061

NWT- Oh'my...please dont tell me those are Drury AM's
frown.gif

Thanks Mayhem for answering for me
wink.gif
Also the pack includes the 90, 95,97,and 360's *still in search of the 95's & 97's
nerd.gif

^ thanks for the info fellas. those are very nice. is the mudgaurd 3M or am I just dreaming?

Nope , not 3m....just that good ol'premium soft buttery leather
smile.gif

^ yea they do look awfully buttery.. I can see why daaz is steering clear for a bit cus most everytime I come in here I end up wanting something else
laugh.gif

Mayhem - Thanks for the help! I'll definitely pick up some shoe goo now... been like this for a while now, and its getting kind of annoying to look at

Tak - They are!
laugh.gif
, they're my everyday shoes/winter boots
laugh.gif
- I have another pair sitting at home though

4009553292_8b0f201429.jpg

Originally Posted by nwt

Fam, anything I can do here to fix the seperation( s)? would super glue be a good fix?

I used gorilla glue on my cork 87's and they're still holding together just fine.

edit: oops, didn't see that mayhem already answered. yeah shoe goo is probably a safer bet.

Hi,

I own a pair of Drury AM1's and the same sole separation happened to me. I tried rubber cement, but after a few wears, the soles began to separate again. I then used Krazy Glue (but only a few dabs on the soles), and now they're holding up fine.

Cheers,
F Sharp005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom