TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayhemgatz sends me an email at 7 am my time.....that i didn't see till i woke up at 11 lol, about the intl. jd shipping? oh man....there are some verynice maxes still there....ughhhhhhhhh

btw if there are any southern WA members, or pretty much portland NT'rs out there that don't mind the drive, the centralia nike store has a couple nicethings for you

nike-air-pegasus-89-1.jpg

size 9 samples, about 4 pairs left....some are dirty, mainly the left shoes, one in particular is discolored, but the other 3 seem to be cleanable....best partis they're 18$

the other colors, the wht/lighter blue, and wht/red color is 29.99 with misc sizes on the wall...i think 11 was the biggest

nike_air_max_1_seersucker.jpg

one pair size 11 60$, there is a small smudge on the toe on the right shoe i believe....nothing major

nike-air-max-90-current-x-10-ac.jpg

sz 11 and 10.5 for sure, i think there was a 10 and maybe a 13 in these....can't confirm the last 2 sizes, again 60$

the problem is that Centralia doesn't ship, hence why i ask if there are any southern WA or portland people willing to drive....

1236653842p1090584.jpg

WOODBURN nike outlet, i believe 70$....they do ship fsr

nothing else out ther really, there were a bunch of random other nike's but nothing really worth getting, hope i could help!

good looking out V, gonna see if I can grab a pair of those seersucker joints, not bad for $30. not an everyday shoe, but worth having for the price.

Oli, those are lovely, one of the few BW's I really like.

Viet - man that outlet won't ship, if you or any other fam are around there, I would love a pair of those seersucker 87's, the blue ones pictured, in asize 11. if anybody can help me out, just let me know. thanks!

edit: never mind I can't read today, looks like they're $60 not $30, I'm gonna pass at that price.

I'm probably the closest to the Centalia outlet, but it's a hour and a half each way. I really have no idea why there is an outlet there since theyjust got running water a few years back... but I stop by when I go see my family up in Seattle and have occasionally seen some ok stuff (probably becausepeople out that way are more into Mossy Oak then 3M)
anyhow, if there are enough people that want stuff then I might consider it but I make no promises. shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

larr, youre good on those comets. i cant wait for summer 10'.

Good deal, thanks
glasses.gif

Jibby - I knew you were the only one that came to mind, but I didn't know how far you were from that outlet
laugh.gif
. You're a good dude to offer the help to those that might need it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I'm probably the closest to the Centalia outlet, but it's a hour and a half each way. I really have no idea why there is an outlet there since they just got running water a few years back... but I stop by when I go see my family up in Seattle and have occasionally seen some ok stuff (probably because people out that way are more into Mossy Oak then 3M)
anyhow, if there are enough people that want stuff then I might consider it but I make no promises. shoot me a PM if you are interested.
i said the same thing, so far i know neukicks wants those 90 currents, he even said 2 pairs...

JD shipping international is great news, however I'd be worried about customs fees since they are a big retailer.

Enjoying the sun in LA
4069609471_d666a6081a_o.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

anyone near that outlet? i need those currents......

Me too!!! Those currents and those seersuckers! Not bad for $30. Hit me up if there's anybody willing to help out. Peace!!! EDGE

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Just picked up the Maxim Trainer 1s, pics later after work...I like em.
Ill be waiting
nerd.gif
Ive yet too see actual pics of themthings...

OLI- Whats the RD deal with the Emerald BW's?

BattleGround- HAPPY PRE-BIRTHDAY
wink.gif

So... JD ships int'l now? About time if that's the case... too bad there's nothing good right now.

danloveuk - i was in NY this past weekend. if you saw a mario and luigi running around times square on Halloween, that was me hahahaha
jibby - that's pretty kind of you to offer to drive out there for the fam, props to you sir.
BG - clean pics as always.
i wonder if it's possible to custom sew(sp?) that swoosh on the AM1' s mudguard without it looking a hot mess. hmm.....

picked up some maxims while in NY over the weekend, i'll post pics in the morning. there's a little issue i have with them that i might need someadvice from the fam with.

Pacquiao vs Cotto fight is near (Nov.14). Ima huge pac-man fan... Anyone tryin to pickup the new manny trainers on Nov.14? I might be campin early for theseeither in NTSF or NTLA, haven't decided yet. I'll try my best to snag a few extra pairs if anyone is interested.

Manny Trainers? Did i miss, details please dude....

Picked these up today, perfect for an AM AT fan!

Check out the toebox shape, nice...

Im liking those trainer maxims....came out pretty good. Now Id like to see how a size 13 looks...

HBD Chris.

Sdubl- Good luck on seeing that in your size Mr.Battle ship hahahahaha

Thanks for the pics Modzz
wink.gif

Well gotta get ready for work...check with all you later .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom