TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

haha just messin with you. yea i just won a big card tournament tonight so i may splurge on myself for x-mas. off to foxwoods now for the remainder of the night. turn my winnings into some real winnings.

i just think you can get those 95s for under 100 imo....

i agree with denver. i have the black/gum 95s are the silver surfer 97s, however they dont get much daylight...

Just read Pattas site that they are only accepting cash for the release of the black pair of AM1's . I'm surprised the site doesn't mentionanything about how many pairs per customer... Man , if Patta had a store in my town the peeps holding all that cash......"Jacked!"
And the jacket is retailed at 150 !+%!! I bet the lid will fetch 100.....smh

Tak- Cash only? That would not fly here stateside. If people knew that they were carrying $250+ in their pockets people would get jacked left and right, not tomention the shoes... I guess people over there are more laid back? Maybe that's why Mic likes it there so much lol He can carry his bank rolls withoutworry

Sup guys...

With all those pics of the Patta's... Especially the purple ones, I want them so bad now!
mad.gif
grin.gif

but anyways, a new package came in!
Beer and breakfast...
laugh.gif

Pink laces it is!

PS. I'm still waiting on 2 pairs of ID's... HURRY UP NIKE!!!

Damnit...everytime I forget about those Currents someone posts em. They keep callin me...hopefully they'll be around for a lil while so I can scoop sooneror later.

GS' Straight crazy ....huh?

Dunk' beer & bacon lol

Sdub'. same here FAM Im just not one to really test out new models these days. The Mamba struck again!!

I have the Infra currents and they're very comfy. If you got the dough and can get em...do it!

Yeah once again checking the score from my phone...dude is a monster. He even did it with a broken finger on his shooting hand. Can't wait to get home topeep the replays.

Beer and breakfast....
laugh.gif

Dope currents, They are calling me too but I really need to downsize some pairs....I have acquired quicker than I have sold and my closet is getting full.
Size 12ers, I will send you a PM with some stuff I am looking to let go. It will hit the bay if not.

I haven't worn any maxes in a bit, just some NBs....but for recycling purposes, this is what I would like to wear
tongue.gif

3357328983_dd5a260969_o.jpg

Greg - send me a list of what your trying to unload
wink.gif

Mike - thanks man, had to head to socal for work. I need to holla at some of the fam down there next time. Maybe then Ican do something other than frequent all the shops in LA!!

Justin - what's up fam?

damn, the Bucks took the mighty Lakers to OT? lol. kobe is an animal though. my man Melo didn't do too shabby last night either - 38 pts and 9 boards(plus a few dimes a steal and a block). still the scoring leader and pulling away a little even. worried about my man Chauncey though, groin injuries arealways scary.

anyway, more pics of the pattas, the swoosh still looks weird but they look pretty great overall. the quality of the materials and construction just looksreally good. and they've got a true gum sole, not like that crap they pulled on the black/red "west" 87s from a couple months ago...

today (recycled, not shorts weather in Denver), og safeties:

a5e2532eaf4f0ce4a30a3ccc3da30471b89c73e.jpg

to those who keep asking for detailed iD colorways, just go give it a try. beet red is a true red, silver is a medium grey. you should be able to figure itout from there.

Well, I hope with the fourth Patta drop I might be able to snag those purple Patta joints on the low (doubt it though).

Originally Posted by tak

Just read Pattas site that they are only accepting cash for the release of the black pair of AM1's . I'm surprised the site doesn't mention anything about how many pairs per customer...
hmmmmm....i wonder if it's true about them being pushed back and only releasing what they have already in store....
nerd.gif

Greg -
smh.gif
......now sell me somethingnice!
pimp.gif

Hameed - hope u read the good news dude
wink.gif

Mike - dope 97's
pimp.gif

Denver - dope! makes me 2nd guess selling my 2001's now
laugh.gif

Dunks - pink laces look good in those currents, i think i might have to eat my words and get those when they go onsale.
Ron - might be possible!
nerd.gif

for some added color......what i would have worn today....(i'm now plotting a relocation to a warmer climate
tired.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom