TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris and Shaun - great iDs FAM!
interesting to see how this new round of iDs has affected this thread. real heads staying positive and moving forward. I love it
great stuff fellas!
PEAS

Originally Posted by blakperl

Good job Cris!!!

Man, did you ever check your pm?

.............I did, sometimes timing is not in my favor to answer, your request is for new pics to be taken, so I'll get back to you soon.

Cris.

Albino Monsters:
380700359.jpg

Today:
380700349.jpg

A lot of nice ID's being posted. Some designs look familiar
nerd.gif

Justin - Thanks for the update and congrats on the Spridons. Is that a 2nd pair of Vio's?
Shaun - diggin that 1st pair
pimp.gif
and the re-do one's look so muchbetter with Silver. Let's see a full shot of the Fam's?

Cris - Clots are lookin clean and I remember those PFK's didn't what's his name do the speckle on those (Ecuno? sp?)

Jake - Air Bubble on those Burst
eek.gif
Happy B-Day to the lil one

patiently waiting on those new option to come up

*Edit - White Monster 95's are FRESH!!!!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Keep this moving along, don't want another thread ruined due to rambling and fashion advice.

What ^ he said. This thread is what gets me out of bed in the morning. Lets keep it moving...

Chris...yeah, ecuno did them, when I put them on this morning, I was "eying" the speckle job, of course, yours is cleaner, haha.......

Cris.

cris: superb ids man. if only the mesh toebox was a lighter shade of grey. still; those are still super duper nice.

amazed at how fast this thread flys, props to you guys.

Cincy - the huarache light inspired are my fave out of the bunch
devil.gif
, happy for you man.

SDubl - finally. been waiting to see what was inside those boxes. wasn't there a fifth box? i could be mistaken.

C1 - dope ids as usual
pimp.gif

- Mars

Cris - Absolutely sick! We've already talked about this through PM and I'm definitely going to copy that design for those un-clots.

thanks for the love on the IDs y'all!

Chris..thanks man! The Fam pair is the same as Cris' pair. I really wanted to do a pair with Volt, and that is basically what I wanted to do it with, thenthe Fam pair was posted so I just did em.

SupaMars...yeah there is a 5th box...its the same as the Fam pair, but I made em after a loooong day at work and I was tired and didnt pay attention and I putmy name instead of "s dul"
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

RL..haha..it was kind of my way of being able to order another pair without wifey trippin
laugh.gif

quick question that prolly wont get answered because its not a shoe pic. Most of you seem to love the id program. For those that do, why? Is it simply becauseyou can custom your own shoes? or is there more to it than that. And excuse my ignorance but are the numbers that are allowed to be made limited or is it justuntil they switch styles? Anyone that doesnt?

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

quick question that prolly wont get answered because its not a shoe pic. Most of you seem to love the id program. For those that do, why? Is it simply because you can custom your own shoes? or is there more to it than that. And excuse my ignorance but are the numbers that are allowed to be made limited or is it just until they switch styles? Anyone that doesnt?

I can speak for myself, and maybe some others Bubba, but its the fact that you are able to create your very own design, and the air max 1's that nike isputting out right now, are garbage. This gives me(us) the ability to design something to our liking rather than having to purchase some trash from nike.Atleast thats what I like about them....and some of the opitions given allow you to recreate some classics. Also gives you the ability to create something that"noone else will have"

Sup Corgi.....your questions are always welcomed here.

But to answer them coming from myself, I like the ID program, it gives me "power" to play with colors and such, I just wished they added moreoptions, gum sole, air pocket color, etc., I also like making "Inspired" pairs. As of quantities, hmmm, good question, something I couldn'tanswer. As of now, I don't see anyone who dislikes the program, but if they did, then that's their prerogative, word to Bobby Brown.

Cris.

Originally Posted by neukicks

quick question that prolly wont get answered because its not a shoe pic. Most of you seem to love the id program. For those that do, why? Is it simply because you can custom your own shoes? or is there more to it than that. And excuse my ignorance but are the numbers that are allowed to be made limited or is it just until they switch styles? Anyone that doesnt?

I can speak for myself, and maybe some others Bubba, but its the fact that you are able to create your very own design, and the air max 1's that nike is putting out right now, are garbage. This gives me(us) the ability to design something to our liking rather than having to purchase some trash from nike. Atleast thats what I like about them....and some of the opitions given allow you to recreate some classics. Also gives you the ability to create something that "noone else will have"
I completely agree with ya! Nike isn't putting out the best CWs and the IDs let's us make the ones we actually want to buy. Though theprogram could be improved by adding more options, its still a great program.

Anyone else refreshing NikeID.com every ten minutes?
laugh.gif

I can speak for myself, and maybe some others Bubba, but its the fact that you are able to create your very own design, and the air max 1's that nike is putting out right now, are garbage. This gives me(us) the ability to design something to our liking rather than having to purchase some trash from nike. Atleast thats what I like about them....and some of the opitions given allow you to recreate some classics. Also gives you the ability to create something that "noone else will have"
^^pretty much...except the "no one else" part
laugh.gif
couple of designs out there are just too dope not to do.

edit..

Cris, Edwin...Dope!

Edwin..how do you like those maximxtrainers? comfy?

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^pretty much...except the "no one else" part
laugh.gif
couple of designs out there are just too dope not to do.
laugh.gif
, yea like BG's pair and such, lets just say somepairs that are released in limited quantities
laugh.gif

respect your answer 123%. Just wondering. Im not sure how i feel about the program because i know nothing about it. Besides the obvious that youcan create. It seems cool.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Only way I'm wearing any maxes in this weather would be if Nike did a collab. with Carhartt
pimp.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
......this would be soooooo sick!! i absolutely love both mycarhartt dunk lows! if they did an AM1 or AM90.....i'd need 3 pairs easily lol
....i had to PS this idea, it was stuck in my head.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Is that a 2nd pair of Vio's?
embarassed.gif
wink.gif

Cris - the clot id's came out dope, u keeping those laces in?
Shaun - very very sick ID's, especially that first pair. btw...how's the white/bone look against the blackmesh/midsole?
Lex -
roll.gif

Fred - white monsters, very piff!
pimp.gif

Corgi - for me, i love the opportunity to make the shoes i love in colorways that i may never see in the stores. the only parts about the current IDprogram that i don't like is how they limit where you can use certain colors and how certain areas change when u change something on another part of theshoe. i would like to be able to change every aspect of the shoe like in the old options. also would love to have more material options available butthat's wishful thinking at this point.....

.....and i could be wrong but my assumption is that the daily limit i think is set so that the factory can have enough time to produce all the shoes ordered onany given day. if they didn't i'm sure the 4-5 week waiting period could turn to 7-8 weeks very easily if there was a sudden surge of orders placed orif something happens at the factory where they lose a few days cause some machine broke down or something happened where the production is delayed. (then againit could just be nike putting limits to drive people crazy and keep them coming back thinking they would miss out completely....these days u can never be sure
laugh.gif
) as of late tho....i haven't seen any notice of the limit beingreached for the day.

speaking of ID's.....this waiting time is killing me!!

BubbaEla1 wrote:
I agree with Cris about being able to control and create your own colorways and yes it's simply because we can customize our own. This mightbe a far fetched comparison but if I was to get inked up, I for sure wouldn't just pick a standard piece off the wall, wouldn't you want somethingcreated just for you?

Originally Posted by crisone

Sup Corgi.....your questions are always welcomed here.

But to answer them coming from myself, I like the ID program, it gives me "power" to play with colors and such, I just wished they added more options, gum sole, air pocket color, etc., I also like making "Inspired" pairs. As of quantities, hmmm, good question, something I couldn't answer. As of now, I don't see anyone who dislikes the program, but if they did, then that's their prerogative, word to Bobby Brown.

Cris.
cris, whats good. hope all is well with you and the expanding fam! Love the honest answer. In my opinion the whole ID program derived from theshoe painter/sneaker customizer popularity in the early 200s where the prices for notable customizers were commanding on their shoes were nuts and theboutiques were lining up in partnerships wioth them. Nike made a smart move by capitalizing on that idea. I think they just try to keep it as simple aspossible as far as lacking the options you would like to see but keep it interesting enough to keep the business coming. Alos i like to see what styles theyarte allowing to be ID's because it sghows what a pulse nike has on consumer trends. Take it from someone who is selling shoes. Runners are whats hot. Nikeis very saavy and strategical. I like to see what you all do and enjoy the concepts besidesthem. After all as a kid didnt we all say "this shoe would beso nice if it was the same colorweay that nike made in this dunk or air force etc etc"..
thanks for the answer

I too love the idea of Nike ID. It allows you for the most part to make satisfy your cravings in colorways. However, I was not happy with the fit of the NewAir Max 1 ID. Shape wise they were better than the QS, but the QS fit better to me, though the QS were horrible quality wise. The shoe I wish they would put onID is the Air Max 360 1. Those were the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom