TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Just got back home from the NYC mini AM FAM summit. Good times were definitely had by all.
pimp.gif

It was great meeting brick (and his wife) and danlove (who is probably reciting biggie verses with Justin at the GZA concert right about now)
laugh.gif
word.....i'm drunk as $#!& right now thanks to the sunrises and tequila shots, $4 drinks %$#@@!!! oh....and did we really bomb my favoritebar with stickers?!
laugh.gif

Greg - great meeting you and your wife, definitely had a blast dude!
Originally Posted by airon0828

tim city i always wished i made those back in 06. your collection is always solid
pimp.gif
co-sign...
pimp.gif

Mike - let's put it this way: i was am so drunk...i wasreciting wu songs i didn't know
smh.gif

Drew - i like the 2nd better, but i'm not too fond of the 3-piece overlay blocking....i would say go for an allblue upper and leave the orange for the swoosh and outsole.
Airon - great info dude
pimp.gif

wore the quilted AM1's...where's Greg with the "money shot"?
roll.gif

Peace Fam...

this is me right now:

passed-out-cat-drunk-kitty-with-cigarette-in-mouth.jpg

Damn Mayhem...
roll.gif

Airon - I like the Sig change. Ur boy Evans is raw tho. Wanna trade for Curry? I think we made draft mistake.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

...where's Greg with the "money shot"?
roll.gif

damn son...that drunk?

laugh.gif

kickz4show...good lookin, but Im really trying to not buy any kicks right now
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
.....you see....what had happened was....there werethese $3 tequila shots....and....and.....i dunno mannnnnnnnn i'm %@#%@$###$#$@@@#@#$%R#$ up!
roll.gif

GZA facepalm....

Shaun, i see u trying to get that free pair of coppers?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Damn Mayhem...
roll.gif

Airon - I like the Sig change. Ur boy Evans is raw tho. Wanna trade for Curry? I think we made draft mistake.
curry can shoot, just he's a frail dude. jennings mightve been the guy for gs, but you got monte and at the time you had jackson too.he'll work out. we got a young team, at least we are fun to watch now. as for the sig i know im gonna get crap but its ok

my id's help represent the kings too
grin.gif

Thanks for all the feedback FAM!! 2nd pair it is.

Mitch- Man, that's a toss up. I really like both, but I'd say the first pair as well. I always lean towards a steal kinda look.

Justin- You crack me up my dude!

-Andrew-

^^Kickz-I have no idea what those shoes are going for. Screw them shoes. I hate them damn things. Hurt my damnfeet in those AM Evolutions. I rocked em once and never again. Wish I hadn't rocked em so I can unload em. I needed an 11.5 instead of an 11.

i wish i had a pair of evolutoin am1's. those are the first pair of am's that made me fall in love with am's and i sadly still dont own a pair ofthem =(
that olive looking color just attracts me nh lol

I think they're fugly, but each to his own. Have no idea on value, one of those shoes you either love or hate,collector would pay much more than i would.

^^nice pick up.
Haven't worn these in about a year. Off to the outlets to try and find some cheap bball shoes.
fvejys.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Has FCNY lost their dam minds? http://www.flightclubny.c...y&c=new&i=051290
I thought I got ripped when I paid $125 from them 3 weeks ago
alien.gif
isn't FC consignment? I thought the seller sets the price and they just take their percentage...

jaythelegend - those bursts are sick, love 'em! they're in my top 3 of bursts I need to find (along with the navy/red/grey and the red/white/grey).

EEntegRa - another fresh pair! I would like to get some of those 96/97 triax. seems like they usually go pretty cheap too. I neeeeed the USA pair!

Andrew - throwback cavs inspired?
nerd.gif
I love those throwbacks they'rewearing this year. I keep waiting to see Mark Price run out on the court, lol. did you see the game against the Nuggets the other night? that was a goodone, I know not a favorable ending for your team though, haha.

Originally Posted by El Bro

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

I had no idea these would end for this much. Crazy!
wooow makes me feel even better about how much I paid for mayhem's pair! but really, that price is ridiculous.

also, tailwinds are a good buy @ $30 imo. i've heard a few complaints about cracking and yellowing but I haven't had any issues with my two pairs yet,but also, if I do have those issues I'll just paint them and they'll be fine, no problem.

peeped Avatar IMAX 3D recently, pretty dope. the story is a little too predictable for my tastes but the whole visual experience was stunning. very dope, Iwould see it again. kinda sucked to be in a packed theatre, I didn't get great seats. maybe I can catch it again on its way out of the theatre so I cansit in the middle and stretch out a bit.

sorry for the wall of text. hope you guys are enjoying some playoff football today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom