TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike...just copy it, and when you paste it highlight the areas you want to change the color and change it using the options as you would in your post. Justmake sure you highlight the whole thing and center it before you save it...

edit..haha Austin, yeah it's pretty cool to me too. Saw some dudes with it in other areas of NT so I copied and changed it to Team AM Fam
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

love how there is not even a mention of pink in this colorway...WHITE/WHEAT-NTRL GREY-MDM GRY
laugh.gif

4283423066_9cd36ac57b_o.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't even like pink but I had to buy these a couple years ago. Perfect summer shoe.

Oz, bacon 180s? Nice i.d. Takes balls to wear bacons of any description.Only the brave, only the strong....

Name the movie...

Popped into Sports Lords today, hade some true blue III left on the shelf which i was suprised about, and some persians,and a new 90, leather, silver and red. Matter of taste i suppose.

Thanks Modz, they are worn sparingly just like my Bacon 90s.

Do you know by chance what sizes SL have left in the TB? I am very surprised that they have some left considering how quickly they flew off the shelves uphere.

Nah, i didn't ask. TB isn't my CW. But they had one on the shelf that looked to be around the size 9 mark.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

larrivee7 - nice pickups bro. HOAs look like they should clean up well too.
Thanks man, those white/black 87s are serious
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

Seth - those tailwinds look great
pimp.gif
.... most colourways I've seen of the model have looked stunning... i think i saw a couple sample colourways floating around on ebay a month back also that looked nice

'Preciate it dude. Were they samples from '97? Or were they from the retro in '02 or whenever it was?

Have a good one guys!

A lot of good stuff in here, fam. It's pretty hard to keep upwith this thread, but I never mind going through countless pages of all the dope AM's/Runners.
smokin.gif

Wore these yesterday to go downtown . . .

ygba.jpg

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Dan - hot rotation dude, and nice pic.
denver - clean Orange Blazes. always fancied those but never see my size and/ or the right price at the same time.
larrivee7 - nice pickups bro. HOAs look like they should clean up well too.
eorr23 - DS & OG always sound nice together
smokin.gif

Austin - lovin the loudness lol. 2nd row (from top) 1st pair are the same as mine i've posted recently (just did the lace swap to 'quieten' 'em down a bit
laugh.gif
). like those 90s in the top row too.

great price on those Comets back there. are the ones due later in the year exactly the same then?

Kids - top film. "Mmmmmm... Butterscotch"

beee - if you mean these...
3821396473_72b980a542.jpg
3822205498_9d1350709d.jpg

apologies if not
smile.gif

btw, i'm still on the lookout for a DS pair (US9.5-10) if anyone can help. i'm holding off on iD'ing them as i like the OGs too much. kinda ruins the fun of the hunt too.

i had to pull the trigger and cop those on id...cant wait

what up FAM. hope everyone had a good weekend
these for me on yet another lovely Monday (recycled
embarassed.gif
)...

oh yea, woke up to see this. thankful it didn't fall south onto my garage with my car in it. I had asked the owner to trim the thing cus half of it wasdead but he wasn't into doing that since he rents it. now dudes gotta get rid of the whole thing. but yea so thankful it didn't fall on my house...

PEAS

^
eek.gif
Close call. Glad it worked out though, that would've been a messto straighten out. Nice 180s, too
pimp.gif
. And is that your truck?

^ yea I am very thankful today. and no it's not my truck. it's a Scout we have here at work. it's quite the beast. I do have a '69 Chevystepside though it's in Bend right now. trying to get it up and running as having a house creates many needs to have a truck. I'm sure you know what Iam talking about...

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ yea I am very thankful today. and no it's not my truck. it's a Scout we have here at work. it's quite the beast. I do have a '69 Chevy stepside though it's in Bend right now. trying to get it up and running as having a house creates many needs to have a truck. I'm sure you know what I am talking about...

HILARIOUS, I have a '69 stepside as well, but I bet mine is way cooler
wink.gif
smokin.gif
its got AC/Heat, 4 Wheel drive, a DUMP bed, not to mention a454, i'll have to take a picture later
laugh.gif

recycled tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ yea I am very thankful today. and no it's not my truck. it's a Scout we have here at work. it's quite the beast. I do have a '69 Chevy stepside though it's in Bend right now. trying to get it up and running as having a house creates many needs to have a truck. I'm sure you know what I am talking about...

Indeed, I do. And so do all my friends apparently, because I'm the one they call when they need to haul something
laugh.gif
. I need to start charging people
tongue.gif
. One of the good things about our new house is we're literally across theroad from a Lowes (no more frustration over forgetting something and having to go back, haha).

That Scout is cool, and it's funny that you and James have the same year. I figured I was definitely the only one in here with a truck
laugh.gif
. Ridiculous.

Edit: James - Pattas
pimp.gif

For anyone who wants a pair of Sz 9.5 Navy AM1iDs in the original color scheme and doesn't want to wait for production and/or 4 week shipping....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom