TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

dkballer - I believe that is beet red. Hot red has more of a infrared look to them. (<<<<<Correct me if I'm wrong please.)
correct, hot red is too bright, beet is a nice shade of red
smile.gif

For all who is wondering...
The Beat red is what I used. It may look a little burgandy I guess in the pics, but on that green it is the perfect shade of red for the heinys...
I bought my star patches before I ordered the iDs and I picked them up at Michael's arts and crafts...
(Wal-Mart actually carries the same brand, but you may have to buy a pack of 8 with assorted colors just to get 2 reds - Basically, I'm saying to just goto Michael's)
They were $1.99 and come in a pack of 4 and just iron on (and the bond is very nice!!!)
As for the white trim, I had to paint that, I couldn't find the stars with the white trim...

On the subject of the Cali's... They are do-able if you paint a panel brown or if they introduce earth tones to iD...

Whats up FAM

Finaly got the minerals to apply for Team AM FAM. I have nothing but love for Air Maxes, especially the 95's.Some of you already know me and for those youdon't my name is Jonathon and I reign from the Poconos, PA.

Please excuse the camera photos. My D90 is acting up so I took the pics with my Droid.

Here is my application

Back Row: QS Red , Patta, Evolution Pack, Rippin & Slippin and Skull Pack
Middle Row 1: Sole Collector, Hyper Blue, Freshwaters, Mints and HOA Neon.
Middle Row 2: Stash, Varsity Red, Sport Red, Team Orange and Safety Orange
Front Row: 1st Gen ids, Evolution Pack, Gradient Blues and Orange Blaze

Thanks!

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

NikeFNHead wrote:
Anyone looking for these;
Go to eastwestworld.
Use code ROIDS30 and get them for $72 shipped

thanks for the heads up just ordered the 10.
pimp.gif

"Unfortunately that code was not to be used with these shoes.
However all orders that were placed will be honored."
I'll keep searching and will post any info/discount code that becomes available!

what up Fam....

Jake once again, dope IDs bro! Doin the damn thing sir!

Seth..thanks for the pics. Some dope stuff right there! Wish I was into shoes then instead of other things
smh.gif

Everyone...lets keep it positive in here. If you cant keep it positive, keep it out of here.

Hey FAM! Hope y'all are well!
Those heineken inspired AM1s are really cool and well done!
kickz4show; nice 95 line-up. Sorry for not getting back at you. Might be able to dig some old pics out for you.

Off to bread and butter tonight. I'm sure it's gonna be fun!

2a9w9cx.jpg

What's good Oli....

dope KRs and nice cubewall rotation....I wish I could pull that off at my company
laugh.gif

the pictures from B&B always look amazing...enjoy yourself!

edit: Jonathon, nice collection....I see you contributing in here...you have my stamp...I am sure some more will weighin shortly

aaaand....jake, sick! very cool execution

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Well, some jewel AM1 leathers, are always nice!
Green Monster 95's
Black/white AM1's
Just a start.
B, what do you know about AM's
tongue.gif
. 2 of the 3 yourequested.
381443527.jpg
381395728.jpg

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

hopefully next set of iD options there will be some earth toned-colors, like tan, brown, army etc....
nerd.gif

edit; for some reason i think those heinys will look better without the star patch on the sides. the patch on the tongue is DOPE though
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hopefully there is a premium option where the AM1 is made in Thailand where the pattas were made.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

As for the white trim, I had to paint that, I couldn't find the stars with the white trim...
Fooled me, it looks as if you bought two different packs of stars, but then again, you are an artist/painter...well done on the execution
smokin.gif

I appreciate all the nice words on the Caves 200+ pages back! Great news, my iD'sfinally shipped (from the 1st options)!

Jake - Great job on both custom iD's. I've been thinking about doing the stars on the Heinkensfor the longest now, but I never could find a red star with a white trim.

Justin - Awesome Drury's. *kicking myself*

Jibby - Nice NL's.

Oli - Great shot of the KR's with all of the heat lurking in the background.

T21D - Awesome Monster 95's and Jewel AM1's.

kickz4show - I'm guessing you're a fan of the 95's? I would love to have a pair of thoseStash's in my possession. One day . . .

Great iD's a page back or so! Sorry if I missed anyone---you know I have love for all my fam.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Jake - Great job on both custom iD's. I've been thinking about doing the stars on the Heinkens for the longest now, but I never could find a red star with a white trim.

I didn't either brotha... Improvise
wink.gif

Just paint the trim...

^ I'm one of the worst painters you'll ever meet. My name and crafty should neverbe in the same sentence. Unless, it's "Tyler is an antonym for crafty."

jwdanklefs-Already said it in pick up thread, but awesome job on your i.d.'s / customs. Putting that creativity to good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom