TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAM!

heinekams everywhere! jake, what have you done!?
pretty dope pickup on those IDs....i am heading to the outlets saturday, myrtle beach never gets anything
tired.gif

justin: nice bright IDs....two traffic signals walking down the sidewalk for sure
tongue.gif

my QS 87s came in....cant beat that price....definitely not as nice of a pic as adobos 19.99 blue HOAs, but it does feel gooood
smokin.gif

4289703894_60f7ed5925_o.jpg

i received quite possibly the most sought after pair of maxes for me personally....value is definitely in the eye of the beholder!
teaser....more pics to come sooooon!
4288961143_4c8d42f059_o.jpg

jibby - that's nuts. glad to see you/ everything is ok.
ElBro/ denver - it's the shape that's putting me off iD'ing anyOGs. at least with ordering 'original' cw's you're not trying to imitate something so it doesn't seem so bad lol.
Andrew Cleveland - clean stealth style iDs.
SpaceJ23 - not a big fan of the Caves colour but the suede on them looks immense. are there any other all suede 87s?
larrivee7 - nice scans. i love looking at old ads/ catalogs like that. you can't beat 'em!
Jake -
pimp.gif

air_max_87 - nice and subtle c/w on those iDs.
Oli - great display and nice KRs.
Justin - can't believe they pulled that $@*^ without even contacting you first. i was really looking forward toseeing the end product too. how about relocating to the mudguard near where the forefoot swooshes go? still, the overall colourway looks dope bro. i wonder ifanyone else has tried the '.' thing on their pairs.

and $39 for denver's rejects is just plain mad
eek.gif
nice colours on thosetoo.

*Edit - ^ teal 87s?
wink.gif

Those up there be these right here
happy.gif

3386522564_28b8a37446.jpg

P.S. I hope all you guys that reside in Cali are safe tonight. Just saw on the news that you guys are experiencing some pretty serious weather.

Yea, it's storming hard over here non-stop with high winds. At one point it got really sunny and an hour later I looked outside and it was dark as nightand pouring.
Congrats on the pickup brick! Too bad all of my income is going to a project I'm working on so I have no cash to pick up shoes.

Brick, I'm gonna hate you if you snagged on those! For a good min at least
wink.gif

Jay, Guess it all depends on where in Cali, I'm here and it ain't too bad. Those damn Teals are dope!

Gotta get me something teal asap.....

heads up fam
sz 11
sz9.5
sz 9
wmns sz 8

laugh.gif
@ Denver's ID'sshowing up all the way in FL. not a bad price tho
nerd.gif

Hameed - thanks bro, hope all is well with you.
Brian - MedicAM's, good idea.....
nerd.gif

JC - good job and thanks again
Greg - SICK man.....SICK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gooey - word, i'm thinking about it...about to get my
smokin.gif
on and figure out where i'm going with them or if i'll just leave'em alone and move on to the next one.
Mike - emphasis on "asap"
devil.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Gents-Any cats in here with hella tight p.s. skills? I was wondering if you could take the Heiny AM 1 and playaround with the star on certain parts of the shoe. I'm curious as to what the star would look like on the mudguard (excite bike hill) part of the shoe.

Also, message from Itsmedallas- "tell everybody i said hi man. I'll be back next week first month with anew SN."

UFB - Once I stepped outside and saw the clouds I went right back in lol crazy how fast the weather changes. Thosejackets are dope, I'll definitely pick up one soon (weather permitting
laugh.gif
)
Denver - Did u put Team Am Fam on all of the ones u returned? Good way to promote the Fam lol
Brick - Cant wait to see the full pic!
Blakperl - Did Dallas get banned?!

GS-Yeah. He doesn't know why though. Kid seemed like he wasn't about tha nonsense. He was cool inmy book. Who knows. If I had to guess, I would say it had something to do with the Team AF Thread. I think a couple of cats were hinting they were gonnareport him (actin like bishes) for some b.s. Don't quote me though. Just me thinking.

What up Fam!

Justin...IDs are dope, but I would send em back for that...especially if you laready had something in mind for em.

Brian...add no script add on as well...the ad viruses are nothing new, thats another one of the reasons admins are trying to switch to a new sever...YUKUSUCKS!!!

all these Heiny IDs with the stars are dope...very tempting.

Briannn, Edwin...they usually have some dope windrunners at Ross, or at least the ones I go to...

G...yeah the weather has been pretty bad on and off. Pretty clear at the moment, but another storm is supposed to hit tomorrow I think. Dope Teals.

Black...Justin has the mad PS skillz yo
laugh.gif
hit him up.

Peace Fam!

Greg - Post your Teals already! Kidding, but seriously, nice pick-up.
smokin.gif
Another shoe that I stupidly passed on thinking I'd be able to get itwith ease later on. *face-palm*

Justin - Sick iD's! I'm sorry to hear they replaced it with "Nike Air." I wonder ifthere's anyway to contact them prior to doing a pair with "." on the back. Maybe that would keep them from changing it. Either way, you shouldjust get whatever you order. They shouldn't be judges of our iD's.
tired.gif

I'm wearing HOA Neons today . . .

33dhymd.jpg

TEALS !!!
pimp.gif
So nice.

Justin - sucks about the logo, pretty lame on their part. They still look sharp, though
pimp.gif
Have you cleaned up the AM2 lights at all yet? Post them piccies when you do(and if you say you've got some "work" to do this time, you're getting a big fat
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
)

Work + rain = no AMs today
frown.gif

Have a good one guys!

So far Denvers Pairs and My Pairs have showed up at the outlets. LOL. The person that sold mine was from NY I think.

Originally Posted by brickSB

my QS 87s came in....cant beat that price....definitely not as nice of a pic as adobos 19.99 blue HOAs, but it does feel gooood
smokin.gif

4289703894_60f7ed5925_o.jpg
Damn, Wrentham still has these listed at $69. Didn't stop me from snagging 2, though ...

Brick - looking forward to seeing full pics. nice pickup though
Gooey - thanks boss. good to see you posting in here more. you always bring the heat from across the pond
Tyler - nice HOA 95s up there boss
these for me today (recycled)

What up Fam!

Tyler - dope neons, and i agree with what you're saying. i'm still waiting for them to get back to me aboutwhat actually happened with my ID being changed.....i'm gonna play the "pissed off consumer" until i get something free out of this
grin.gif

Seth - my bad, i did clean them up some...nothing too extensive yet. i'm very hesitant to put any real "elbowgrease" on the vintage stuff really. but the initial cleaning i did got rid of a lot of the yellowed mesh on the toebox and tongue. i'll snap somepics i swear
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Mars - careful with the "."/period as your ID....i tried that and they just gave me a nike air logo.
tired.gif

Shaun - i was almost ready to return them, but then i figured i couldn't stand to wait all over again and end up with a spongebob toebox orsomething. aside from the logo attack on my id's, they are great. i'll figure out what to do with my idea still....but for the heel i think i'mjust going to do something simple and effective like this:

wearing silver 97's this evening...trust me
tongue.gif
, pics later...i got anew toy for my camera and i can't wait to test it.
smokin.gif

Cris
- Wut up mayne, how's tha seed feeling? she better?

Gents-I know we are all men with common sense but I still wanna send a reminder. I know some of us might saysomething that others don't agree with and I'm guilty of it myself . My thing is, lets do our best to respect each others opinions and questions. Some cats come here and get jumped on for whatever reason. I think just by some of our post and replies, we can get a feel for other members and how they dothings. Some of us gon' come here and do things that drive each other crazy, but is it really that serious? Let every man do what he do as long asit's not diluting the thread and causing the the thread to go downhill. We had a NT member get banned for coming at another member on another thread. Some people are sensitive, some people can't wait to attack others, some like to report others. Bottom line, let cats do what they do and if it's thatserious hit tha PM. I think we have some good cats here and keepin it real, I like the ideas everybody brings to the table. That's the main reason I hangin this thread and submitted for approval to be part of tha fam. I search other threads and personally this seems to be the most mature thread. I admitI'm not the most peaceful person, I don't have any issues with conflicts or confrontation. There comes a time when we have to be careful of how wesay things and most importantly, pay attention to who our audience is.

Sorry for all that wall of text. I just had to do it. Back to the AM's mofo's!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom