TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing those at Alife back when the Structures came out...I think they were charging $120 or $125 but I only had enough on me to cop the teal/infrared Structures for $105.

justin - welcome back homie, that chick in your avy is
devil.gif

RLT - how much were those IDs at the outlet if you dont mind me asking?

$320 for green pattas? thats super OD, just like the recent prices for spiridons
mad.gif

Just Checkin' In... What's Up Fam!!! Hope Everybody is doing Well!!! Been very Busy at work, and family stuff, but always been lurking....

Austin - What's Up Bro!!!

Justin - Welcome Back!!! Any News???

Taurus - Thanks!!!

Just wanna share these...

jay - those structures.
pimp.gif
. the only structure that i wanted. and still haven't got.
smh.gif

hello amfam, been amassing some am's lately. just wondering, how do the fw's fit? i can squeeze into a 9 in an am1 but can't fit a 9 in an am90, so i'm curious. thanks in advance for any help

Great pickup on those blue toe structures! I wish Nike did a better job with the paint on the mid sole though.

kvn - dope spiridons man
drew - fly pick up yo
dave - wish i would have made it in the ustream got home late. you still didnt play benny & the jets lmao
cleveland - good pick up. paint those soles!
idol - great hual
t21d - those came out clean.
rl - dope id's
jay - i need to get a pair of those structures one day
likuid - nice 180's ive passed on so many of those.
marco - nice to se you in here!!

hope you guys have a good one fam. havent been wearing any am's been trying to bring out the rest of my sneakers out.

peace - ed.

What up FAM!!

Justin- I don't know if I'm happier to have you or your profile pic back. You know i kid my friend! Good to see that SN again.
And sorry for your customs problems. That sux!!

Liquid- Lovin those 180s!!

The auction title for those Atmos AM1s is a riot! Best I've seen.

UFB- I'm kinda diggin the "patina" of the slightly yellowed soles. Definately stayin that way for awhile. Just painted some others that I'll post shortly though.
Gotta finish cleanin em up.

I've got some hella stuborn mesh I can't get clean. Scrubbed with a tooth brush, used the washing machine. Any suggestions???

Cought another lucky break on the bay lastnight too. Can't wait till they come in.
Have a good night FAM!

-Andrew-

^thats good fam. to each his one..

when you get the mesh let us know how and what you did.

also, seeing as v-day is coming soon thought id post this. not the greatest pic but nice enough.
enjoy.

Whats cracking Fam! Heading back to the Bay tmrw for Chinese New Year and V-Day...

Illy - Cant wait to see how that mesh turns out!
RL - Dope huaraches lol! Thanks for the AMs too btw my mom loves em haha!
Jay - Nice pickup!
Edge - Sick 180s!

Mayhem is back!
o5qrmc.gif

My first gif lol

-Mitchell

What up Fam!

RL...who said I was n the Military? Lol

Justin...welcome back, where you been
nerd.gif

Brian...everyone is rockin the JRose avy because he got in some trouble here on NT because of some friendly PMs he sent out to people. There was a few threads in general.

Edge...what up bro! Dope 180s

Chris...got your PM, just a pain to reply on my phone. I haven't checked it yet, but I think I know what its is....very much my steez! Been looking for a pair for a while. I'll check it when I get home from work...just hope its not over/overpriced. Edit...
mad.gif
  damnit....Ive been looking for a clean pair of those for a minute.

Yuku is trippin...won't let me go to the last page of the thread
smh.gif
I can't wait till we get a new server for NT...I just hope all the acct info, threads don't get lost in the move.

I'm expecting my Bluerawas tomorrow ch, ch, chea! I think my other pair will prob hit on Monday or Tuesday.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Denver- Yup couldn't pass em up for that price at all- Thanks to both of you guys haha
that's funny.  I asked dude to hit me up if he was going to sell them, I guess he wasn't to be bothered with that (or he just forgot).  oh well,  I'm glad at least somebody who spends some time in here ended up with 'em!

jaytthelegend - i like those blue toe structures.  those and the og infrared colorway are really the only two pairs they did as retros that I liked. 

Austin - I can tell you the ones on the right in his pic were $39.99 according to eciaccord, the dude who bought 'em. 

Edge - 180s lookin' good!

Andrew - have you tried barkeeper's friend on the mesh?  or, if it's white mesh, have you tried using a bleach pen and letting it sit for about 10 minutes, then rinsing with hot water and repeating that couple times?

Shaun - I see.  getting a little taste of his own meds, eh?  haha.  corrupt power, smh.  and hey, you should try and give a heads up before they migrate servers so we can do some hardcore archiving of this thread just in case!

Wide footers I need your input on these 180s. I have a really wide foot therefore I've always thought about how 180s would look.
Can you guys let me know how they fit? Do they look ugly? Are they comfortable? Thanks in advance.

NYC fam - I got a non-AM request for help. has anybody been to DQM lately? I hear they got those neon wildwoods and I really want to know how much they are and if they have them in 11. I tried calling but their phone rang and rang and then I got the fax machine noise, so I dunno what's up with that. any info is appreciated.
edit: just noticed they don't open until 11:30, I'll try them again in a little bit.  I'll update this post if I get my answer. 

sorry all, nevermind.  they are all over the auction site, I guess they aren't as limited as I thought, haha.  I think I might have to grab a pair.  first ever wildwoods with a mesh toe box?  one of my favorite non-am Nike's, too. 

^ My spot here in CT has had them for the past week or so. They have the neon ACG boots also. I think the Wildwoods are around $100. Let me know if you want me to grab you an 11. I'm stopping in later this afternoon to grab a few copper foam's.

Infrared Structures to the gym this morning. Beat up try-on 90's to work now. Hopefully I'm Un'Dsing my 03 neon 95's this evening.

TGIF!!!!

-Jay

those '03 neons are so nice, I want another pair. DS would be real nice. got mine for $55 shipped, no box, and dirty. when I cleaned them up, they looked good as new. and thanks for the offer on the wildwoods, looks like I can get 'em for about $90 shipped on ebay so it's all good, I'll just go with that. did the quality seem OK on 'em?

LIQUID- I just S%$T myself over them 180s.
AMN- 180s are comfy as hell! not really for the wide footed thought i wouldnt say.
grin.gif

JAY- watched them structures but couldnt pay that much for sz12. Now if they were 13s!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

KVN-spiridons make me wanna S$%T too!!
NWT- the dude that sold those is prolly super cool! but should be super bummed!
laugh.gif

wore these to thai food the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom