TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Bro - I have a pair of the "newer" wildwoods (the white/black/red pair from 08 or so), and they fit a little big compared to AM's. I wear 11/11.5 in most AMs but I fit a 10.5 in wildwoods just fine. I'm probably going to order an 11 anyway just to be safe since I know they'll fit OK.

Justin - ouch.  all those pics hurt.  w&w's =
smokin.gif

Seth - you might try hitting Oli again in a week or so, he's always been really great about getting back to me when I hit him up. he may have just missed it.  but like you said, no rush.  you're fam either way as far as most of us are concerned, haha.  nice TN's by the way.  I'm still hunting for a pair fo the grey/orange ones you got. 

Sup Fam, been a really long time since i checked in here.
How is everyone doin?

Got these in a couple of weeks ago, just got around to posting these, one of my favourite colourways i have finally acquired for a good price.

Stay safe fam.

happy friday everyone. great stuff over the past few pages.

cleveland: excellent job on painting the midsoles. the bins are perfect for housing those bursts.
blakperl: better luck next time on the ids.
denver: suede eraser came in, putting it to use this weekend.
mayhem: w&w
smokin.gif
. can't wait for warmer weather. blizzards are back breaking.

finally been able to max out.

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Sup Fam, been a really long time since i checked in here.
How is everyone doin?

Got these in a couple of weeks ago, just got around to posting these, one of my favourite colourways i have finally acquired for a good price.

Stay safe fam.
Cant go wrong with Stealth Blues, probably one of the better "quality" 90's I own. I think Ill break mine out today
nerd.gif

recycled:

SDUBL- You already know.........................................................SMH

*sneakernews has a picture of a pair of AM1 iD try-ons....very clean

maaannn........I was beyond drunk when I got your email....on top of that girls fightin and %%$%
devil.gif
smh.gif

crazy night
laugh.gif

Stealth blues are idd one of the top quality 90's.
I'm happy i got a size 10.5 instead of my usual 10, does anyone feel like the 90's from around '03 fit mad small compared to later models?
I also have a pair of '03 infra's and these fit like a 9-9.5 and they are a 10.
eyes.gif

Damn, i'm throwing a lot of numbers around now
laugh.gif

Mars - good luck, I hope it helps clean those puppies up! oh yeah and nice storms!

yungjojo - good to see you in here, and congrats on the pickup. those stealths DEFINITELY fit way small. I have an 11 and I have to wear really thin socks to make them work, yet most of my other 90s in an 11 fit perfect.  but hey, since I only paid $45 shipped for them, I'll make do. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Mars - good luck, I hope it helps clean those puppies up! oh yeah and nice storms!

yungjojo - good to see you in here, and congrats on the pickup. those stealths DEFINITELY fit way small. I have an 11 and I have to wear really thin socks to make them work, yet most of my other 90s in an 11 fit perfect.  but hey, since I only paid $45 shipped for them, I'll make do. 
smile.gif
Dayumm...$45?  Thats a Mayhem of a deal!!  I got a Mayhem deal myself since mine were Mayhems 
tongue.gif
(Thanks J)   And yes they do run snug, a good half size small but after a few solid outings mine are all good.

Jojo - dope pickup, definitely a must have shoe alongside the maizes and khaki's!! gotta love the 90's from then
pimp.gif

Mike - lol no doubt, i'm glad i was able to get another pair so soon after so now we both have some very hard to find size 12's
laugh.gif

Mars - dope storms
pimp.gif

Denver - my bad....AM withdrawal
frown.gif
....$45 is nice number for a deal, i just got myself one for that amount as well....just so happens to be that pair of TN's Seth has
smokin.gif

works finally starting to slow down, damn the end of the year/beginning of the year tax season
mad.gif
....but i should be back on my ebay hunting soon
happy.gif

FAM!

I am back!
pics to come....can't even begin to catch up on these pages...

TGIF on a 3-day weekend FTW!

you guys are killing me with those stealths. I'm watching a pair on the bay right now (10.5), used starting at $150. I really don't have the $ but I might try to cop. if they are at all like the maizes or limes then def a must have...

Originally Posted by brickSB

TGIF on a 3-day weekend FTW!
welcome back, did u bring me back the goods i requested?!

indifferent.gif
@ myself for not remembering it's a 3-day weekend, my friday just took a great turn!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

you guys are killing me with those stealths. I'm watching a pair on the bay right now (10.5), used starting at $150. I really don't have the $ but I might try to cop. if they are at all like the maizes or limes then def a must have...

I'm watching those too but have my focus on the Khaki's he's selling as well....I see them go for low prices now and then but whenever I find a pair in my size, they always seems to go for absurd amounts
frown.gif

wow, you guys get presidents day off? is that an east coast thing? I don't have another holiday until 4th of July
frown.gif

Baybully - let me know if you are going to bid on those stealths. max I would do is the $150 he has as the starting bid.

^brick - welcome back (i think lol). hey i checked your blog are those top two pics taken with your leica?

fam - check your PMs, some good stuff in that list

TGIF!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

they are apparently the same quality/construction as maizes, khakis, and graphites. definite must haves IMO.  just be aware of the fit. the consensus appears to be that you can easily go a half size up on 'em.  price is a bit high on the ones on the 'bay (saw those too just yesterday), but they are definitely worth it.  all the materials are nice and soft, including the mesh. 

Justin - I wish I had president's day off!  enjoy your 3-day weekend. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

BubbaEla1 wrote:
im hoping someday the burst gets its just due. Dont get me wrong all max runners are great but i could never figure out why the burst has been so slept on.

One day the world will reach the epiphany we both share, that the Burst is the greatest AM / runner of all time.
laugh.gif

Good to see you stoppin by Corgi! 
Buy this man's shoes!!  Got a killer pair from him this week.  Easy as pie and lightning fast shipping.  Thank you again my brother!!

-Andrew-
i think the burst are one of the top runners of all time. The air bubble was just disturbing back in the day. But i havent seen nike do much with the shoe to bring notoriety to it besides the shady burst.

^ thanks Brian. my limes are 10.5s and fit snug but my maizes are 10.5 as well and fit fine. but you think $150 for those is high? they look to be in pretty good condition, but then again I got my maizes in similar condition for $90.. hopefully no one bids and I can hit him up with a lower offer after the auction ends. I can't really afford sneaks right now anyhow

damn, that sucks guys. i thought because it's a federal holiday that it would be mandatory but i guess not because my company's ohio office is open on monday, the next holiday won't be until memorial day.

damnit, had i known earlier about monday...i would have taken today off and enjoyed a 4 day weekend 
tongue.gif

Corgi, thanks.....both are from JD sports ironically
glasses.gif

i couldn't help but PS a lil something with those new lights.....Viet, might have to contract you real soon
nerd.gif

Those AM Lights up there are the first of that model to do a damn thing for me.
Of course they're JD and probably cost $200+

Those "Try-Ons" are pretty damn clean too. I'd prefer them without the speckle, but I could still mess with em.

hmmmmm......

"The air bubble was just disturbing back in the day."
-Corgi- on the Air Burst

Absolutely! That's really why the model made such an impression on me growin up. First I walked into a Foot Action one day and say the first transparent / visible air-unit and i was impressed, then one day I walked in and saw the wrap around bubble lookin like it was about to explode and my jaw hit the floor. Disturbing, well put!!

And really from what I had heard, Nike really didn't 'do' anything with the Shady Burst. It was one of Em's favorite models and that's why they did it. Nike just straight butchered the model along with the rest of its historic shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom