TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those Nash 87's are indeed pretty wild, although I can't say I find them appealing at all... the one thing I can say I do like is the am93/burst style tongue tag. that part's pretty slick.

sup guys....

here at work and usa/swiss hockey games is suppose to have started already so....

go USA
111-1101_IMG.JPG

eyes.gif
 wish i had a pair.

thanks for the comments back there about the clean-up..they were done a long time ago
so this morning i woke up and put em on for school

recycled pic:

they look so much cleaner in the pic
frown.gif

kev, dope lime 90's. i want em.

briannnnn
laugh.gif
 at slipping in 97's. I've experienced that too. Nice 95 pics.
EEntegRa - Those 95's are 
pimp.gif

Baybully - That's a very nice collection you've got there. Good luck with your application.

gooey - Killing it with all your 95's.

Stuntman Mike, neukicks
smokin.gif

NikeFNHead - Thanks for the BW Torch pic. All look good to me. Got a feeling this shoe is gonna be a big hit.

Enough chat. Wore these:

15x0faa.jpg

To go pick up these '03 Neons:

30ml5k6.jpg

Nice timing with all the sick 95's recently (Into The Dark's pics 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
). Materials/Comfort is great. Love them.

Allright more info on the upcoming Parra x Patta AM1 (#5)

release will be in 2weeks ( I cant say the day yet...) that is confirmed and will cost as much as the Black Patta #4.

Possibly a TZ release BUT a size run will hit 2 stores a week after the initial release...
US / Asia / UK release has not been confirmed.

I know my man Julien and his french crew will be camping out!!
laugh.gif
I see u buddy

isnt Nash the artist who put the 360 sole onto visvim's and other shoes? can't remember off the top of my head

Good day FAM!!!!

Today I received my 2nd of 3 packages this week, and I couldn't be more thrilled.
First off, big props to Gusto.  These shipped, from Japan after a pair coming from California and got here first!!!
smokin.gif

Thank you my dude!  He just posted 10.5 Hold Tights btw.
nerd.gif
  http://gustodaninja.blogspot.com/

Haven't decided which laces to rock yet, but I'll probably stick with the black ones.

The materials, and details on these are beyond beautiful.  
eek.gif
   I'm in love.

I can't wait for some nice Spring weather so I can break these out.

In other news, great stuff these last few pages FAM!

SupaMars- Those IDs?  They look like those Mead notebooks I used to draw in, when I was supposed to be paying attention in class, back in the day.

Brian- agree with ya completely.  Those Nash's don't do anything for me, but the tongue is super slick!  I've been considering trying to do that to a pair, but I don't think it'd be easy.  Printed your label today btw!!  About to mess with puttin it on.  Thanks again!!!

UFB- I like those a lot!  Nice pick-up!

UK- those are simply butter.  soooo nice.

Mic- Nice info!  Thanks FAM.  Please keep me posted.  If those drop anywhere stateside I may be taking a road trip or bookin a flight.  Missin out on the black pair has me on a mission for these. Oh, and please check your inbox when you have time.  Sent ya a PM.

blkprl- I'll keep an eye out for those for ya.  I may hit the outlet in the next couple days.

ucasta- if they're collecting dust your way i'll gladly give em a good home.
wink.gif

Have a great day FAM!!!

-Andrew-

EE-Oh yeah, I was gonna cuss you out for those USA's till I saw your words at the bottom.  Swore to myself next cat that post a pic of the USA's is gonna cause me to go into jack@$$ mode.
laugh.gif

Tired of heat being posted that I don't have.  I'm really part of TCA & I hate to part with my loot sometimes.

^ lol... i too am a part of TCA. lol. im just lookin for the best deal, that's all. haha

USA 2
Swiss 0

hellz yeah. now can/rus. that ought to be a good one.

Originally Posted by blakperl

EE-Oh yeah, I was gonna cuss you out for those USA's till I saw your words at the bottom.  Swore to myself next cat that post a pic of the USA's is gonna cause me to go into jack@$$ mode.
laugh.gif

Tired of heat being posted that I don't have.  I'm really part of TCA & I hate to part with my loot sometimes.

..............Here you go T:

laugh.gif
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Cris.

^^^
roll.gif
.....edit it out when he gives up that hold tight jacket
nerd.gif

Drew - very dope powerwalls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Michael - AM2 lights and 03 neons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Haha, I'm givin' up, I don't think that Drury Jacket is gonna get free of Hostage............

Cris.

Hot lava today, old pic but i aint gots the time to do a new one, off out to check the stores for the fam.

Bonus, just coz i saw it while flicking through:

hello everybody ... just stopping by to say hello to everybody

this thread is still alive ... crazy

cheers folks ....

ah what the hell. i figured out if i'm here i might just post up some recycled pics from the good old days

efHO1.jpg

N5k80.jpg

SMAk7.jpg

amburstneutralgreywhitepy1.jpg

am95whiteantifreezeblac.jpg

am95170820082.jpg

crew060108.jpg

amlightwhitewhitemedium.jpg

amplushyprbluchmosmidnv.jpg

am1dkcharcoaltennorange.jpg

am1mgreywhiteneugreymsi.jpg

am1obsidianwhtgreystone.jpg

am1whitemgreyblack.jpg

am90whitehotlimeneutgre.jpg

am95blackyellowstreak2.jpg

Cris - i'm gonna start a harassment campaign....
frown.gif

BP - sup with the hold tight jacket, u not getting use out of it....let cris get that so uh...he could let me get his
tongue.gif

Tibor - long time fam!! hope all is well!
Nuggets - true...it's got all the colors from the shoes besides silver
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom