TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crisuno- shirts arrived today thank you sir.
Btw dude wanted a rediculous amount for them. I had to say no.

Hello,
Illy- that cap is way over the top cool!
Nice job!
RL- My schedule is quite crazy, firms don't care much, deadline is a deadline! Sorry for the late PM's
Just sniped these, sorry for the non-AM photo

Newest addition...

I'm stoked to say the least...

Now for anyone that owns these... Did yall's laces come EXTRA LONG???

Mine are 63", that's dunk high/OG1 length...

Cris - I had noticed yours look like the laces are short as hell... Actually, I notice that all of your laces on all of your shoes look like they are short as hell!!!

Are they really just that short for a sz 8 or are you using some Tom Foolery in your lace style?

Please explain bc these laces on these Stashs are uber long...

^ So you just lace all your shoes normal and you dont end up with a bunch of extra?

Most of mine end up with a lil extra even if I lace them losse, but these are crazy... They are 63" long... lol They should have bee 54" at the longest...

to the fam whom i helped get the pattas.. quick update: shipped them out this morning. i was out till 4am this morning getting hammered... had to wake up early to send shoes out and attack some chores. heading to bed for a few zzzs now. will send your tracking numbers to you later when i take more pics.

oh, but before i go...

RAY: nice heinekAMs!

jake: superb stashes. i hope to someday get a pair. but daaaamn; those laces look really, really, really, reaaaaallu long... and are those matching socks in the background?
laugh.gif

Jake....now I know what I want! You mustve read my mind. So...we ship at the same time or what
nerd.gif

NikeFN...those are dope!! Lunarwoods correct? How hard is it to come across a pair of those?

S dubl- Yes, these are the Nike Lunar X Wood Wood.
I've been on the hunt for them since they were released(Dec 19th '09)
A few spots got them( in Boston was Concepts and Bodega) and they sold out even before the stores were open!
Best bet is Ebay. Search them under NikeLunarwood, NikeLunar X Wood Wood.
They are hard to come by. However, are def. out there.
What size are you looking for? PM me and I'll keep my eyes open for you!
Good luck. 

briannnn - they may be blue in some kind of way.....
nerd.gif

Mayhem - nice 98's fam

FINALLY!!!! Monday it is.....

Mar 27, 2010 12:39 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Sup Fam

JW- Nice pickup

FNHead- Its all good bro, just shoot me a text when you need stuff so I can jump on it asap and nice pickup

Illy- How you get the cap to stay on the tongue man???

Tak- Nice picks for the bumps, they should sticky this thread

How To Train Your Dragon last night, one of the best films ive seen in ages i kid you not. Hurt Locker tonight.

Left my mum instructions "when the alarm sounds click on the 'confirm bid' button".

Get home to find the og 97s sold for $20. She failed to bid.

Next person visiting the hurt locker is her when she wakes up.....
mad.gif

Sweet 98s of late, and i like those gs pink 2k9s.

Wore these tonight.

Thanks for the love, FAM!

RL: Krazy Glue (brush-tip). If you want to do the same, you need to find something (I used two buttons) that'll even out the concaved surface for better adhering.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

How To Train Your Dragon last night, one of the best films ive seen in ages i kid you not. Hurt Locker tonight.

Left my mum instructions "when the alarm sounds click on the 'confirm bid' button".

mad.gif

Sweet 98s of late, and i like those gs pink 2k9s.

Wore these tonight.
You couldn't leave a maximum bid before you had to go?

morning all.....

wow too many to great stuff from the last 15+ pages...
laugh.gif
we should hit 1900 by midweek next week.
pimp.gif

RL - my infra 360s feel great. i wonder if all 360 feels like that. hope you get your pair.
illy - nice touch on the heinekams
jw - congrats on the stash pickup
silver - neon lights. still looking for my pair
smokin.gif
at the 98s lately
tak - is that your latest rotation?  purple pattas for the win. yeah im jealous.
mad.gif

air max liquid racer looks interesting. cant wait to see em in person.

well this is 1 of 2 my latest TCA pickup arrived a couple of days ago. I couldnt pass it up. Completely DS.
happy.gif

38vm8.jpg

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Damm my blackberry is officaly no more lol nah just messin good stuff everyone.
hahaha is your TV ok?  lol.  shoot, the Nuggets almost lost their fourth in a row, and to Toronto. Melo game through with the buzzer beater though, whew. 

copped something last night from overseas, then got extremely nervous as I realized there is a fair chance they will be fake.  seller claims they are real, so I'm crossing my fingers.  damn edibles, had me on cloud 10 haha.  oh well maybe I'll finally get to try out the paypal dispute process, lol. 

James - Monday there will be much rejoicing?  haha can't wait to see what you got.

Ron - wow already jealous, michigan colorway triax? og from '94? maybe some '02 retros?  more pics!!!!

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

well this is 1 of 2 my latest TCA pickup arrived a couple of days ago. I couldnt pass it up. Completely DS.
happy.gif

38vm8.jpg
Obsidian/maize Air Max Triaxes from 2003?

I remember seeing them in my size but got outbid on. 
frown.gif

Hmmm thanks Illy- That idea is genious especially because I chose hot red and not beet so the Red star would look funny on my pair. You're the man...

Eentegra- Not as wise as these other guys on AMs, I thought those were skylines or something, I bet you are there just letting us guess away, nice pickup and thanks for your feedback on 360s

Todays pickup for me was from jordan brand, the AJKO, very happy with them, haven't had a pair of jordans in the house in about a year or so

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

mad.gif

auctionstealer.com bro    You get 2-3 free bids a week I think.  You sign up, enter the item number, and the site bids your specified amount 10-20 seconds before the auction ends.  I use it all the time, never paid a dime for it.   PM if you need any help, it's kinda confusing the first time.

And someone post pics of the gray/royal blue 98s.  I need to know who to hound!! lol

What up Fam

Tibor - loving the neon JD lights
pimp.gif

Modz - ebay mobile fam!
laugh.gif

Eentegra -
nerd.gif

Frank...not my pic but here ya go...

here ya go fam.
4tav5c.jpg

iwhdhg.jpg

03 triax retros. is this the only colorway to release that year?

denver - good luck on that overseas pair.
RL - where did you get your KOs?
pimp.gif
98s.
pimp.gif
you guys are getting me jealous...
smokin.gif

no max today either. enjoy the day. its a beautiful day yet again. will try and go to the range with the girl to practice on my tiger swing.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

here ya go fam.
4tav5c.jpg

03 triax retros. is this the only colorway to release that year?

There was another colorway that was mostly white with a blue (technically "Lapis) swoosh.  Might have been an OG colorway, not sure 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom