TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gooeywooey

airon - i'm 9.5-10 but can do the odd 9/ 10.5. Nike will retro both before i let go of any of this lot
laugh.gif
so you're saying I have a chance.... lol good stuff bro

First person that quotes me asking what all the fuss is gets wasted.....

Paid retail, from the sto...Out of interest, how many lace sets am i supposed to get, got a white spare.

Was going to buy those green/gey/black 90s that Tak has, but spent the money on these instead, would be mad not to.

Parras next...

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

You couldn't leave a maximum bid before you had to go?
Nope, i snipe....
You know that the max bid isnt the max bid you pay if no one beats the bid right????  eBay auto bids on your behalf up until the max bid

If you max bid 150 but ebay bids $21 on your behalf, and no one bids further and the auction ends...DING DING DING you just won shoes for $21 plus shipping, if applicable.

If you didn't know this, you shoul;d get a one week suspension from the FAM.

C'MON, SON!

would you rather give someone days/hours to beat your max bid, or a couple seconds.  ending price will go much higher if you enter your max bid too early.  I hate when people bid untill they're the high bidder when there is still days left.  bidding wars won't inflate the price as high if you wait untill the last seconds.

Yep, that's why io snipe. Otherwise people find another $20 off there faily or some !@$%. I dont give them the chance to boost their budget. I bid in the last 15 seconds with my highest amount, if i win i win.

Sup Fam

Mozilla, good pickup, i only got one extra set with those Pattas also

Tak- dope stiff

Jay- loving those kashima 97s, one of the few pairs of 97s I want

BG- pics are dope man, black pattas .... sighs, makes me wanna pull the trigger then come back to TCA  

Eentegra-check NDC or PYS

Mod, RL- Just the extra white laces. Nice pick up!
These were waintig for me yesterday.
PS: Pictures don't make them justice.

red jacket up there = siiick.

i know leather air maxes aren't too popular...but these are one of my fav prs ever

4470884682_8243263193.jpg

Wut up [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Fam[/color]?

Nothing major but still wanted to share with ya'll.  Been rocking tha Fam ID's like a champ.  Those always gets compliments.  The Hua inspired and Mayehm inspired are gonna have the colored laces switched with black.  Huf Currents are sooo comfy.  Couldn't believe the comfort on those things.  Kinda remind me of Prestos.  Now I'm on tha hunt for the Volt airmax '09's.  Guess I should've been listening to [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]RL[/color] bout them 09's huh?
laugh.gif
Saw Modz & Ant rocking theirs in tha WDYWT thread and was thinking to myself  "I gotta get those."

Dope AUB jackets, I hope that Drury isn't an XL, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED that size.

Cris.

good stuff blak . I need to stop lagging on ordering my pair of FAM iDs...The wait time I can't stand ..LOL what's with them Yodas crepping into that shot?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Cris[/color]- I started to take a pic of mines just to take a shot atcha.  I didn't forget when ya posted those USA AM's after my warning.

Tak- Thanx. Ha! It's called laziness.  I just put the shoes down and had other kicks n boxes laying around.  Kicked 'em all outta tha way or so I thought.  Made sure I got tha Larry Perkins/Chirpping Bird SB's outta tha way.  Saw alotta hate on those in other threads.  Don't think too many [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Fam[/color] members would appreciate that
laugh.gif
.  Saw alotta hate on those in other threads.

All you cats take some damn good pics on here & I sure as hell ain't trynna compete.  The hoodstyle photography I use works for me
happy.gif
so excuse tha Yodas lurking.

Taurus: Pick-ups are looking "Gee-Double-Oh" lol, Sir, especially those Reverse HLs!  

FN: That Drury Jacket is ILLY and my size! I was about to BIN when BG posted it up, but I don't have the AM1s. How does it fit?

FN Head- Niceeee- that jacket is dope

Blakperl- Hmmm those hua inspired pair is too dope, I have a fam pair pair but only cause someone returned em and I got them from the outlet... but I need to make a pair
oh and I def told you to get 09s man...now thats what I call air max

Thanx [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Fam[/color]

Raymundo/ILLY-you know you killed it with tha HL's when you added that Huarache symbol.  You had me hating on you for that
wink.gif
, too damn sick!

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]RL[/color]-Damn you! How in tha hell somone return Fam ID's and you come up?  You come up on them outlest with ID's huh?  Dammit! 

FN-Nice jackets.  I wish I doubled up on 'em.  For some reason I feel extra special when I rock 'em.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Fam[/color]- I need corduroy/purple/denim Patta's in 11/11.5 and the DQM Currents in 11.5.  If any of you come across tha Pattas, please hit me up.  As for the Currents,  Milipitas Outlet has the Currents, they just taking forever putting them on the floor.  Been calling er'day for tha past damn week!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brick-[/color] Hope tha confusion is cleared up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

this afternoon

amlightwhitevarsityroya.jpg

Sup Tibor! Where have u been??? It's been a while,,,

Hopefully Everybody is having a good Sunday!

Some GRs and Shorts in Sunny California while Hanging out with the Family!!!

Peace!
EDGE

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You couldn't leave a maximum bid before you had to go?
Nope, i snipe....
You know that the max bid isnt the max bid you pay if no one beats the bid right????  eBay auto bids on your behalf up until the max bid

If you max bid 150 but ebay bids $21 on your behalf, and no one bids further and the auction ends...DING DING DING you just won shoes for $21 plus shipping, if applicable.

If you didn't know this, you shoul;d get a one week suspension from the FAM.

C'MON, SON!

would you rather give someone days/hours to beat your max bid, or a couple seconds.  ending price will go much higher if you enter your max bid too early.  I hate when people bid untill they're the high bidder when there is still days left.  bidding wars won't inflate the price as high if you wait untill the last seconds.
Yep, that's why io snipe. Otherwise people find another $20 off there faily or some !@$%. I dont give them the chance to boost their budget. I bid in the last 15 seconds with my highest amount, if i win i win.

Well, please use that site FrankMatthews recommended for sniping so you don't have to come into this thread seeking pity when someone else couldn't bid for you. 
eyes.gif

Neon 95s today to visit my grandfather at the cemetery:
2qciixk.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

big pun????

ps...i think DL has a mancrush on you...not that there is anything wrong with that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wait.........What............
roll.gif

CrisOne- Don't worry, these are SMALL
Illy- Sorry man, sometimes having insomnia is a blessing. They fit like a Medium, which is my true size.
RL- Thank you man. I can't stop staring at them!
blackperl- I feel what you're saying. They are over the top nice!
Thank you Ebayer N. Khan for letting these go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom