TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris and James - Pattas being rocked the next day
pimp.gif

Curious to see what those 90's would end up looking like. On screen they look dope!

Justin - Diggin those simple designs man. I'm really liking the Blue Dusk

HBDay - Jay

BayBully -  I agree with everyone. DON'T DO IT!

What's up Hameed!

Andrew - I want to see some Mofongo!

Oooohhh Concord Spiridons

James - group shot of concord spiris and purple pattas - that would be a cool shot. do it!

regarding those leather 90s - those pics make the leather look a lot better than the last pics I saw.  but basically, if that leather is not butter soft actual LEATHER, then it's a no go.   especially since the toebox is leather. 

Mayhem - Liking those IDs you posted...especially the third one down from the top.
smokin.gif

neukicks - Congrats on getting a pair of those purple pattas. They look damn good even with a point and shoot.
laugh.gif
Oh yeah...and those Spiri's are dope as well.

In regards to the Drurys, I dont want to sell them, but I know they will move faster than the Jordans I got in my closet.

Thanks for the compliments fam...can't beat free AM's!!

G - you have pm sir
wink.gif

Chris - chilling man, you good?

Dave - you spinning tonight?

i can make ONE air max id now.....but it's so hard, when you have 8 or so designs to choose from....TCA ftl right here lol

got an email from Finishline a minute ago and this pic has me smh. they still advertising 95s with fat bubbles, and selling joints with concrete souls.  looks like it might even be the true grey gradient in the pic as opposed to the black they have done since the '08s.  I'm not usually one to complain like this but W T F NIKE?!?!  you gonna advertise them in the form we all want and sell some BS?  (I know this is from a Finishline ad, but I have seen Nike do it too) I guess the masses won't even notice 
frown.gif
but this has me irked right now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.  I won't be buying any 95s (no matter how slick the colorway) until they bring the MAX back., which probably means never
anyhow, sorry for the rant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
These are definitely coppable, didn't even know these options were up on 90s.

Jibby, the snorkeling's really good in Melbourne, and obviously great up at the barrier reef.

Today to go do stuff. Clash Of The Titans tonight, change it up then.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Please post the photos, share your thoughts on the shape and quality!
Thank you.

quick bberry pics.....not the greatest but my digicam pics will prob be the same lol

i'm not really a fan of the maxims, but they were free so ehhh...i would have preferred the blue or red AM1s but they weren't an option. only maxims or 24/7s!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

blue toe structures - the best pair that came out IMO.  I'm sure briannnnn would disagree.
laugh.gif

260sm6o.jpg

Huh? 
roll.gif

Blue toes are okay...slight variant of an OG (OGs were Persian Violet; retros were Ultramarine) but still basically an OG colorway which makes it a win by default, along with the blacktoes.  If I had the cash I would've copped at least a pair of the bluetoes.  Now I just have to "settle" for the blacktoe colorway.

Not gonna post the pic. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

mofongo con longanisa > **********
I haven't had it since I was in Santo Domingo at Adrian Tropical's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by battleground03

mofongo con longanisa > **********
I haven't had it since I was in Santo Domingo at Adrian Tropical's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, I want some mofongo now! I did make tostones last night though and they turned out pretty well.

I will be mixing live tonight for another edition of "AM-FAM Word Up Wednesdays" starting around 9pm or so.

Here's the link -

rockin these today for the first time.

dave

whew...soo many pages i missed....

mitch - drurys are smokin....
pimp.gif

battle -  that seller got some heat. never seen them emerald tailwinds before.
ray/jus - crazy IDeas...
brian - great pickup. i just love the old school 87s
neukix - 
mad.gif
....one day. great pickup.
pimp.gif

bay - good luck on the sale and im curious as to what is the new purchase/expense cuz them drurys are tight.
gooey -  good pickup as always. and let us know your experience with skit. i am contemplating on getting  a couple of pairs from them. shipping is just killin it and i actually have to do a baybully and sell off some pairs.
laugh.gif

HBD jay.
smokin.gif

and about those holland orange 87s, are those actually out in stores? or any ideas when?

other than great pickups, IDs, infos from everyone. these USA burst today. 
25s4lxy.jpg

1900 is almost here.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

one of my faves, Ron, nice!

and Timothy - that ad makes me think of fast food commercials where the food looks all perfect and lush and crisp, but when you get some, it looks disgusting and leaves you in pain.

Nick- Congrats man! One day I'll have my pair.
Do whatever you can to HOLD(on)TIGHT to those Drury's!
EEntegRa- The AM 1 orange are an Europe/Asian release only.
FAM- Remember the pair of LEGIT +41 AM 1? They went for $1920
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!
I can't imagine spending that kind of money!!!
For those of you who pre-ordered the AM90 Infrared via EastBay. Be on the lookout for a second e-mail from CS.
Detailed and confirms the 20% discount.
My shipping date is June 25th a full 2 weeks prior to release.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Nick- Congrats man! One day I'll have my pair.
Do whatever you can to HOLD(on)TIGHT to those Drury's!
EEntegRa- The AM 1 orange are an Europe/Asian release only.
FAM- Remember the pair of LEGIT +41 AM 1? They went for $1920
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!
I can't imagine spending that kind of money!!!
For those of you who pre-ordered the AM90 Infrared via EastBay. Be on the lookout for a second e-mail from CS.
Detailed and confirms the 20% discount.
My shipping date is June 25th a full 2 weeks prior to release.
How'd you get a shipping date already? Got my email today and it doesnt say anything about ship date. I did get that discount though
wink.gif

AM87- good deal bro. they are size?
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom