TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
navi bursts are dope. love the pic with the natural surroundings, haha..

zmdawg - you can sell it to somebody you know, you just give them the number and pin. of course if you try selling that on ebay or something, it might be more difficult.

Alot of nice stuff all over!!! Fam is relenles as ever!

The usual suspects! Justin, Chris(BG), Cris1, Mike(Tak), Mitchell, Brian,,,,, Hope all is well Brothers!!!

Cris1 - AM Fam Neon Pack Shirts Look Awesome! Too Bad, we cant have the other too,,,, but it's all good! Shirts look awesome!!! Check your PM bro!!!

btw,,, Mine today,,,(recycled pic)

Peace!
EDGE

sowqh4.jpg

af8p4p.jpg

^ lovely DQMs Edge. I have really been wanting a pair lately, but I keep trying to convince myself I won't like them since I am not a big fan of red shoes... so far it's working

Elliot: I'm not a BIG fan of Bursts (no dis Burst Bros. lol), but your pic of the Navi's looks ILLY! I'm enjoy how you integrate your pics with the congruent scenary / backgrounds lol.

Edge: Lovely DQMs, Sir!

Great stuff fellas.

Beautiful Currys and Bacons.

Still upset I can't make it out to SU4 to chop it up with everyone out there. Next time hopefully, regardless of location, I'll be able to make the trip.

Oh and Cris 
eek.gif
 x
smokin.gif
  at those Neon AM tees. Hopefully I'll be able to scoop 2 of each. They really look great.

On a side note, did I read a mention of possibly throwing in a few Amsterdam inspired tees into this batch?....I'm probably off in this assumption, but depending on the style and incorporation of colors, any chance they might match up with the burgundy pattas too?

Wishful thinking most likely....
laugh.gif

MMMM BAAACCCCOOOOOON
those are super dope likuid, i like the pic too

edit: thanks for all the compliments everyone!!

double edit: GREAT SCOTT!!!! i just looked at page 1 to look at the AMFAM shirts and i must say they are
pimp.gif

Cris you sir are a beast

Edge those are sick man
Cris like everyone else great job like the 95 logo
guess I should put my application for FAM just for a shirt lol.

bacons and navi burst on this page
pimp.gif

those lights do look dope also

and i see cris's tee business taking off...wheres the diddy gif when you need it
laugh.gif
hopefully its somewhat profitable for you

great stuff am fam

Thanks for the comments on the Shadys fam
smile.gif

Jake - nice work as always on the Clot iDs.
Supa - no, both are 10s.
Brian - thanks dude. There is a slight yellow tinge to the outsoles and other than a pretty strong mothball pong (since gone with some airing lol), they're immaculate. Nice pick up too, def your style
wink.gif

Seth - good looks on the runner info.
RLT - Neptune '09s look nice, would be even nicer with the swoosh outline.
B - thanks. You still have your pair? Kept coming across your pics when I googled (or was it Flickr'd?).
Tyler - thanks for the pix. Will try and take some instore shots (for Justin's sake
laugh.gif
) this Sat.
Cris - sorry to hear about your losses bro
frown.gif
. AMS
pimp.gif
And colours on the SU4 tee look fantastic. Would loved to have grabbed one, but like many others, I wouldn't have felt right wearing it and not gone to the event. The new FAM tees however... even more reasons to get this application/ collection thing done asap
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edge - lovely shot of the Bacons.

*edit
ajdlt - what are those ghastly things??
sick.gif

tongue.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wassup fam? i found these at my job and was wondering if you all can give me any info on them? are they worth anything? they are a womens size 8.5 btw
anklcw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom