TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

@Mrphist  here is a little guide for you or anyone who is interested in taking sneaker pics

1. You need a remote trigger to take the pics, because your phone will be on the floor pointing at your sneaker!

Here is a good one compatible with most phones 

Amazon product ASIN B00PJSIIES
2. Get a small tripod to stand your phone up. This one is good and its 20 bucks

Amazon product ASIN B00SZHIESK
3. Now you have all you need, get to your location set your phone on the tripod and make sure you take a stand in sneaker. Open the camera and position the sneaker where you want with the background you want. If your phone has the option choose 'selective focus' or 'background blur' or even the 'food' option will work well. 

4. Take a practice pic of the stand in sneaker, if it looks good move on to shooting your actual sneaker, if not move until your *** is happy. 

5. Now everything is lined up slide your foot to exactly where the stand in sneaker was. You can either lift it up or nudge it out of the way. 

6. Once in position take around 15 pics, you can adjust your foot slightly each time, or just do around 3-4 of one pose then move. 

7. Listen to the timer it should beep whilst your shooting and turn camera sounds on so you can hear when the phone has actually taken the pic. 

8. Have a butchers at the pic and if happy edit it to make it look better! if not repeat until happy.

Editing software which is pretty decent in my option.............

VSCO

Snapseed.

@Mrphist  here is a little guide for you or anyone who is interested in taking sneaker pics

1. You need a remote trigger to take the pics, because your phone will be on the floor pointing at your sneaker!

3. Now you have all you need, get to your location set your phone on the tripod and make sure you take a stand in sneaker. Open the camera and position the sneaker where you want with the background you want. If your phone has the option choose 'selective focus' or 'background blur' or even the 'food' option will work well. 

4. Take a practice pic of the stand in sneaker, if it looks good move on to shooting your actual sneaker, if not move until your *** is happy. 

5. Now everything is lined up slide your foot to exactly where the stand in sneaker was. You can either lift it up or nudge it out of the way. 

6. Once in position take around 15 pics, you can adjust your foot slightly each time, or just do around 3-4 of one pose then move. 

7. Listen to the timer it should beep whilst your shooting and turn camera sounds on so you can hear when the phone has actually taken the pic. 

8. Have a butchers at the pic and if happy edit it to make it look better! if not repeat until happy.

VSCO

Snapseed.
I really appreciate this. I'm probably too lazy to use it but I still appreciate it.

Man, those Escape IIs are beautiful...my all time favorite Air Max. Owned 3 pairs and now down to 2 crumbling ones :\

Recent:

33057154240_443c1f00b1_c.jpg

32597374454_9d5c928e70_c.jpg

VSCO

Snapseed.
Massive REP my dude! Thank you for taking the time to throw this together. We got some good people in this group of air max lovers. 

@Mrphist
 here is a little guide for you or anyone who is interested in taking sneaker pics

https://www.amazon.com/CamKix-Bluetooth-Shutter-Control-Smartphones/dp/B00PJSIIES/ref=pd_lpo_107_bs_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6VHYXWY048KHZAQEWKWF

Awesome thx!!!

But you take your pics with your phone?Wouldn't have guessed that.

nice wears everybody! :pimp:

last couple of wears...

its good to see this thread moving again. I honestly, just stopped checking it cause there was no movement :lol:

Sheeesh thread making my computer overheat.

Nice wears guys. Reps all around.

Here is my wear for Day 15

Back
Top Bottom