TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

33478850725_016016cc61_c.jpg

32635541414_aa18f521fc_c.jpg

Run out of reps hella quick round these parts. Its been awesome to see this thread jumping lately, but i cant wait to get the other one back after this am1 craze has died down. Im tired about hearing about reds royals and atmos. Should of started an anniversary thread. Rock on fellas.

wow! it's so dope to this thread poppin again!

everyone who's been posting has been bringing a solid varity of air max love!

it's great to see true heads showing love during the month of air(unlike the am1 thread smh)...let's keep it going yr round!

yellow laces for a footpatrol stab look.

Last edited:
Day 00336699
beat up 2003 wms AM1 Sport Red
307168-161
thick toe wrap, appropriate sized swoosh and beefy air bubble.
smokin.gif

@max90  thanks homey.  
glasses.gif

nice wears everyone, repped.  lets keep this going after the month is over.  we need to start coming up with how we get the themes going every week.  who picks, what day, silhouette, etc.  

unseen unseen count me in man.

need to stop thinking about 87's after all the salt Nike has provided me with this last month.
So let's all suggest a model and the most votes gets rocked for the wk....

I say BW next. that's my vote cause I sure as hell ain't participating in the vote forward bs....fool me once Nike

@unseen count me in man.

need to stop thinking about 87's after all the salt Nike has provided me with this last month.
So let's all suggest a model and the most votes gets rocked for the wk....

I say BW next. that's my vote cause I sure as hell ain't participating in the vote forward bs....fool me once Nike
i dont think we can exclusively pick 1 silhouette as some may not have said sneaker.  someone in a previous post recommended something about having a theme, and we rock whatever we want as long as it was thematic to the keyword chosen.  

if we want to do something with a bit of comradery or unification, it would have to be broad.  perhaps a singular color theme or other generic idea.  let's start brain storming. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom