TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Great wears everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Marty! Finally made an account! Post your atmos!

Hey Fam,

Been crazy busy and not taking photos. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Hope you have a great holiday.

OG royal blues to the wrap party last night.

wuzz crackalackin Fam? Hope urrone had a nice thanksgiving!

wore these today...

peace and a bottle of hair grease....

I don't want to derail nor mess up the flow of this thread but if any one is willing to pm me, I want to ask about a certain pair of am's I want to get rid of. Just general questions like what I can get for them and best place to sell.

Those look good any word on a RD?
no info available about the exact RD

they are now up for pre-order at Atmos Japan

and are listed for the Nike 2014 spring collection

i think that they will come out in January or February from the next year

also they will be released at Finishline, because i just found this on their website

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod739660

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod739659

Last edited:
Awesome wears Fam! Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

I've been seeing a lot of AM releases coming out next year. But unfortunately non of them excite me, since I know quality will never be the same. But the Flyknit max seems to be the only one that is catching my attention.. 

Didn't participate in the Black Friday sales because I refuse to walk into mayhem, and throw my money away.. But did finally get a pair of 95's I wanted in my exact size with OG everything, for the low.. 

Pickup: 03 Atmos 95's 

Last edited:
Hey Fam,

On the road at the moment so no new wears or pickups. Great to see the old guy in those gold leafs.

Have to agree that not much is peaking my interest at the moment, just trying to pick up some more old stuff but no luck on the bay ... Debating a massively overpriced pair of clot sp...

Yep' Im that "old guy"

Once the holidays are done with, I can get back to GR snags........................Ya'll KNOW IT!

I Am foggy pic

great spruces Mike

Sweet pick up as well Ralph, I too did not venture out into the black friday madness

greystones

Back
Top Bottom