Originally Posted by Fede DPT

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism-Leninism
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Naw, I'm good.

sick.gif
smh.gif
I strongly dislike you Fede DPT. I personally don't see anything wrong with marxism or black nationalism.
marxism is a very good idea when implemented in a small group of people who care a great deal about each other. (see Kibbutz) Marxism was only portrayed asthis evil, counter productvie idea because it conflicts heavily with the American Capital system and the existance of it during the mid 20th cent. would haveblockaded the growth of primarily American and western corporations.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Fred Hampton Was That Dude
pimp.gif

Damn Shame What Happened To Em Tho...
tired.gif

The Motha %@$*@@ FBI did him wrong.
Did you know that an FBI sting operation was made b4 he died in attempts to bust Hampton for something and get him in jail and off of the streets, and the only charge they could charge him with was
In June 1968, a young white Good Humor man was attacked and beaten by a
group of black youths, who made off with $71 worth of ice cream. Hampton was
identified as one of the attackers and arrested. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He was convicted and given a two- to[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]five-year sentence.31[/color]
Even if this is true, which I doubt it is, does stealing $ 71 justify a 2 year prison sentence???
[size=+1]What cost $71 in 1968 would cost $434.75 in 2008.[/size]
http://www.westegg.com/inflation/infl.cgi

Yea I Read Bout Them Trying To Jam Him Up On Some Nonsense
tired.gif

At 21 That Dude Was Years Ahead Of His Time
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the crazy part is, the OP is not african american and he seems to have more zeel for something than WE should

@+%+%* quick to put down some #@@$ that has meaning but are down for some #@@$ like team gucci man or team joker ...
sick.gif

QFT.

the crazy part is, the OP is not african american and he seems to have more zeel for something than WE should

@+%+%* quick to put down some #@@$ that has meaning but are down for some #@@$ like team gucci man or team joker ...
sick.gif

QFT.

Hey don't diss our @!*# to make your +*%!%!@ point.......I like the sound of a team black panther....but don't diss the people from other teams becausewe have a few idiots

good #$#%, but that is a picture, u can't put pictures in ur sig. Ill make one just like it though.
This good????

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

sick.gif

QFT.

Hey don't diss our @!*# to make your +*%!%!@ point.......I like the sound of a team black panther....but don't diss the people from other teams because we have a few idiots
No disrespect to yall fa real, I was using examples and just picked two sigs out the air.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

sick.gif

QFT.

Hey don't diss our @!*# to make your +*%!%!@ point.......I like the sound of a team black panther....but don't diss the people from other teams because we have a few idiots
No disrespect to yall fa real, I was using examples and just picked two sigs out the air.

no need to apologize to him. His team is a gimmick team as is OP's. It's just some more lame $+!#.

if you're not saying you're smashing or stealing panties you're not smashing, if you don't support team black panthers then you don'tsupport your own people

it's just more lame #!* gimmicks smh

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

so is this happening or what?

Hell yeh, copy my sig or make your own w/ the same text.

If y'all really want I can post up something like a weekly article or something that I could take from the BPP Newspaper Archives
laugh.gif
If anyone is that serious about it.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I can only imagine if someone made a thread "Team KKK" anyone wanna join?

laugh.gif

You fools are pathetic.

Locked.

Well look at the brains on Brad

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom