Team black Panthers???

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

so is this happening or what?

Hell yeh, copy my sig or make your own w/ the same text.

If y'all really want I can post up something like a weekly article or something that I could take from the BPP Newspaper Archives
laugh.gif
If anyone is that serious about it.
embarassed.gif

for real, for real
pimp.gif

seriously, ANYBODY who wants to know what the Black Panthers were really about needs to watch this clip---get rid of those misconceptions.�

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the crazy part is, the OP is not african american and he seems to have more zeel for something than WE should

@+%+%* quick to put down some #@@$ that has meaning but are down for some #@@$ like team gucci man or team joker ...
sick.gif

QFT.

Hey don't diss our @!*# to make your +*%!%!@ point.......I like the sound of a team black panther....but don't diss the people from other teams because we have a few idiots
No disrespect to yall fa real, I was using examples and just picked two sigs out the air.

no need to apologize to him. His team is a gimmick team as is OP's. It's just some more lame $+!#.

if you're not saying you're smashing or stealing panties you're not smashing, if you don't support team black panthers then you don't support your own people

it's just more lame #!* gimmicks smh

how about I make a "team I can beat your %+%"

following me around like a herb is lame get yourself a life

get some business about yourself teeny bopper...and stop making threads about zebra sweaters

Wow this thread is a joke....@$* will joining some whack +!+ black panther group on NT do? OP is an idiot

get some business about yourself teeny bopper...and stop making threads about zebra sweaters

You're so salty I can't help but laugh
laugh.gif

And more than half the time you start up with me first so who's following who
laugh.gif

and vest = sweater
pinstripes = zebra print

you're corny as %*#@ man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and vest = sweater
pinstripes = zebra print

you're corny as %*#@ man
laugh.gif
naw you follow me and say wack stuff as usual

your lame man....you still getting punked over there at n t k l ?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and vest = sweater
pinstripes = zebra print

you're corny as %*#@ man
laugh.gif
naw you follow me and say wack stuff as usual

your lame man....you still getting punked over there at n t k l ?

momoney is salty and I'm getting punked, he's a mod, I can't do anything.
laugh.gif

do me a favor - don't break your computer monitor

Whats the problem? So if I put up a white pride sig am I going to get banned or flamed by yall? It is no different at all then having a "Team BlackPanther" sig is it? I mean i know having pride about being white is racist these days, but if it was "team white pride" is that bad?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Whats the problem? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So if I put up a white pride sig am I going to get banned or flamed by yall? It is no different at all then having a "Team Black Panther" sig is it?[/color] I mean i know having pride about being white is racist these days, but if it was "team white pride" is that bad?
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

the Black panthers were not racist.
eyes.gif

Whats the problem? So if I put up a white pride sig am I going to get banned or flamed by yall? It is no different at all then having a "Team Black Panther" sig is it?
theres someone with a team white pride sig. Philly somethin or other
and who cares really, aint nothin to get flamed over.
justl ike having an italian pride shirt or Irish pride shirt ...

I mean i know having pride about being white is racist these days, but if it was "team white pride" is that bad?

U makin a big deal out of nothing while standing on nothing.

Whats the problem? So if I put up a white pride sig am I going to get banned or flamed by yall? It is no different at all then having a "Team Black Panther" sig is it? I mean i know having pride about being white is racist these days, but if it was "team white pride" is that bad?
Wouldn't be a problem with me. As long as you're not reppin the KKK I could care less. There's nothing wrong with having a littlepride in your heritage; as long as you don't belittle others while doing it. It's funny how people believe that the BPP was the equivalent of the KKKwhen that is so far from the truth. Stop believing the portrayals in those so-called history books they use in schools.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Whats the problem? So if I put up a white pride sig am I going to get banned or flamed by yall? It is no different at all then having a "Team Black Panther" sig is it? I mean i know having pride about being white is racist these days, but if it was "team white pride" is that bad?
Wouldn't be a problem with me. As long as you're not reppin the KKK I could care less. There's nothing wrong with having a little pride in your heritage; as long as you don't belittle others while doing it. It's funny how people believe that the BPP was the equivalent of the KKK when that is so far from the truth. Stop believing the portrayals in those so-called history books they use in schools.
Thank god, the history books in my school don't contain that falsehood.
sick.gif

and the teachers didn't preach that **#$ either.

Wouldn't be a problem with me. As long as you're not reppin the KKK I could care less. There's nothing wrong with having a little pride in your heritage; as long as you don't belittle others while doing it. It's funny how people believe that the BPP was the equivalent of the KKK when that is so far from the truth. Stop believing the portrayals in those so-called history books they use in schools.
sick.gif

You were lucky. I had a teacher who told my history class exactly what I said in middle school. One of my classmates tried to do a presentation onthe BPP and the teacher told him in front of the class that we couldn't do reports on racist organizations promoting any form of hate.

sick.gif

You were lucky. I had a teacher who told my history class exactly what I said in middle school. One of my classmates tried to do a presentation on the BPP and the teacher told him in front of the class that we couldn't do reports on racist organizations promoting any form of hate.

sick.gif
smh.gif

Damn
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom