TEAM DC.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Via electron manipulation, Black Bolt can perform matter transformation; the controlled projection of energy as concussive blasts or force fields, broadcast jamming frequencies and achieve flight. The character can also channel power into a single devastating attack termed "The Master Blow". This act, however, leaves the character temporarily drained.

Black Bolt's final and most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain. Speaking triggers a massive disturbance with a word capable of leveling a city.[81] Due to the extreme danger posed by this power, the character has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering a sound, even in sleep. The fork-like antenna on Black Bolt's forehead allows more controlled use of his voice.

Yet YOUR black bolt can't seem to stop talking...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Via electron manipulation, Black Bolt can perform matter transformation; the controlled projection of energy as concussive blasts or force fields, broadcast jamming frequencies and achieve flight. The character can also channel power into a single devastating attack termed "The Master Blow". This act, however, leaves the character temporarily drained.

Black Bolt's final and most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain. Speaking triggers a massive disturbance with a word capable of leveling a city.[81] Due to the extreme danger posed by this power, the character has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering a sound, even in sleep. The fork-like antenna on Black Bolt's forehead allows more controlled use of his voice.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True he did start it, but I am ending it with this:

I respect any other team, just as long as they know their boundaries, aka JPthe3 (DC captain) coming into our thread with DC garbage.
Keep your crap here, we'll keep ours in our thread , understand?

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True he did start it, but I am ending it with this:

I respect any other team, just as long as they know their boundaries, aka JPthe3 (DC captain) coming into our thread with DC garbage.
Keep your crap here, we'll keep ours in our thread , understand?

Yeah I'm cool with that

Aquaman's mine (got one that moves? Preferably the more grungier aquaman with the beard and hook??)

Gonna check up on the DC thread like the United States of America (Super Power) checks on most third world countries...

While Black Canary does

Black Canary is noted for her martial-arts skills and her "Canary Cry" - a high powered, sonic scream with the ability to shatter objects and incapacitate villains. Among the first generation of superheroes, she was a member of the Justice Society of America, the first superhero team to appear in comic books.

I see where you would say they are similar bc of the voice power, but if u read more, Bolt outshines the bird, therefore take the L
pimp.gif
frown.gif
looks like you got me, but it's alright since thescores like 100-1

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

grin.gif

Tell me I'm wrong cartoon.
wink.gif
Terry has been in several canon DC comics
indifferent.gif

and as far as originality goes we had DC and marvel teams last summer w/ several variations, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the yearbefore that....

Ill make a official members list..people start posting with your character below me..

Riddler checking in, although after just watching Watchmen for the first time (yeah, I know...) Mr. Manhattan is that dude
nerd.gif

JP have you found any animated Riddler gifs?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Riddler checking in, although after just watching Watchmen for the first time (yeah, I know...) Mr. Manhattan is that dude
nerd.gif

JP have you found any animated Riddler gifs?
Ill look for some btu I think some where posted in the last few pages..

Originally Posted by AirMaxMark23

i smell a crossover classic...
Nah we already made a Truce

We stay in our thread and this one

THE TRUCE SHALL NOT BE BROKEN!!!
*NOTHING THE SEE HERE SORRY*

Back
Top Bottom