====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Preciate it Ray!

I think im going to grab those black with the red laces. Im not to impressed with the colorways, they could have really hit these out of the park with some of the colors. They have the right idea on the womens line.

Vitestar
the LunarFlys are an awesome shoe, Glides I havent tried personally but Ray has run in them enough for all of us
happy.gif
so he is a great performance review source.

Also I saw a pair on Nikestore.com that was the grey but it had volt only behind the flywire, couldnt get the pic but heres the style codes 407648-100. Anyone seen this for rertail anywhere other than Nike?

RL the PEK's you can do a Nikefind on I believe NWT got em here:[/b]

lunarglide+ PEK (Beijing) they did city editions/series...

They had a couple sizes left. i think like 1 or 2 of each at the outlets yesterday Ontario Mills Nike outlet 909-980-2448
Theyre 79$... if you tell them that you used Nike Find, i think you can still get free shipping[/b]

They had a couple sizes left. i think like 1 or 2 of each at the outlets yesterday Ontario Mills Nike outlet 909-980-2448
Theyre 79$... if you tell them that you used Nike Find, i think you can still get free shipping[/b]

I just bought a pair of Woven Chukka France edition.
But i was wondering if there is a difference in where you bought your pair?

I bought mine outside the states and the only difference i find is the logo.

International
35k6azb.jpg

USA
r29urt.jpg

International
35k6azb.jpg

USA
r29urt.jpg

I might have to call Ontario myself...thanks for the info (even though it wasn't for me lol).

I might have to call Ontario myself...thanks for the info (even though it wasn't for me lol).

Originally Posted by KingTon32

International
35k6azb.jpg

USA
r29urt.jpg

you bought one of the early productions while they were in the transition of changing the name from Lunarlite to Lunarlon.

hence the name change on the lunarswifts heel

xl386365002.jpg

xl386365007.jpg

They're gonna stop using the name Lunarlite cause of the new model/sig that will be coming out and the name of that sig will be LunarLite... and the sh** is under wraps...  heard its gonna be a crazy lunar sig...

so dont ask me where i got the info.

International
35k6azb.jpg

USA
r29urt.jpg

you bought one of the early productions while they were in the transition of changing the name from Lunarlite to Lunarlon.

xl386365002.jpg

xl386365007.jpg

They're gonna stop using the name Lunarlite cause of the new model/sig that will be coming out and the name of that sig will be LunarLite... and the sh** is under wraps...  heard its gonna be a crazy lunar sig...

Originally Posted by never wear them

International
35k6azb.jpg

USA
r29urt.jpg

xl386365002.jpg

xl386365007.jpg

NWT: You're on point with the info! All in all, Lunarlite = Lunarlon. It's all the same materials...
I haven't heard of the new sig though. It sounds ILLY! I'm thinking it has to be on the lines of a minimalistic racer... 

Originally Posted by never wear them

International
35k6azb.jpg

USA
r29urt.jpg

xl386365002.jpg

xl386365007.jpg

NWT: You're on point with the info! All in all, Lunarlite = Lunarlon. It's all the same materials...
I haven't heard of the new sig though. It sounds ILLY! I'm thinking it has to be on the lines of a minimalistic racer... 

Yeah, they said that they were going to use lunarlite as the name of the next sig. We'll just have to wait and see what it's like. I want a lunartrainer 2 tho!

Yeah, they said that they were going to use lunarlite as the name of the next sig. We'll just have to wait and see what it's like. I want a lunartrainer 2 tho!

^NO DOUBT! An LT2 would be #$*&% ILLY! Back to hoping for some og LTs to hit the bay... hahah

^NO DOUBT! An LT2 would be #$*&% ILLY! Back to hoping for some og LTs to hit the bay... hahah

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Thanks bro, I appreciate it

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Thanks bro, I appreciate it

I will be attempting to join this team as soon as i get a few pairs..
I've been looking to buy a pair of the lunar woven chukka for quite a while. Could someone point me in the right direction please?
Thanks in advance NT.

I will be attempting to join this team as soon as i get a few pairs..
I've been looking to buy a pair of the lunar woven chukka for quite a while. Could someone point me in the right direction please?
Thanks in advance NT.

Back
Top Bottom