====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

This is the first time I have bought a pair of shoes with "unintentional comedy" as a selling point, but when NWT wore his and the PEK PEK (Filipinos, get it.) comment was posted afterwards I was dying. So I see them at the local outlet (Orlando Prime outlet in Orlando, FL (407) 351-9400 for those on the hunt.) and decide to buy them because its tax free week and find out they are $42. Don't remember what sizes they had but I'm pretty sure they ship.

sbq7iv.jpg

^^^
I would love a pair or 2 at that price but they dont ship to canada
frown.gif

EDIT:

My Lunar TBL...

sz 10.5

F.C.R.B-x-Nike-Rejuven8-Mid-01.jpg

mister-cartoon-x-nike-lunar-rejuven8-mid-lead.jpg

Nike_Lunar_Wood-2-540x359.jpg

^^^
I would love a pair or 2 at that price but they dont ship to canada
frown.gif

EDIT:

My Lunar TBL...

sz 10.5

F.C.R.B-x-Nike-Rejuven8-Mid-01.jpg

mister-cartoon-x-nike-lunar-rejuven8-mid-lead.jpg

Nike_Lunar_Wood-2-540x359.jpg

Originally Posted by dela04

This is the first time I have bought a pair of shoes with "unintentional comedy" as a selling point, but when NWT wore his and the PEK PEK (Filipinos, get it.) comment was posted afterwards I was dying. So I see them at the local outlet (Orlando Prime outlet in Orlando, FL (407) 351-9400 for those on the hunt.) and decide to buy them because its tax free week and find out they are $42. Don't remember what sizes they had but I'm pretty sure they ship.

sbq7iv.jpg

For ~$50 shipped, I'd copp! The "PEK PEK" is the clincher! hahaha I'll call to see if they have my size tomorrow... Thanks for the info!

Ron: Yeah. Those Rejuven8s will no longer be on sale at Niketowns and Nike Stores. I don't know if other retailers will do the same...

J: Thanks, Sir! I think I'll opt for the blue laces. I think I'll wait for the Glide2 to hit the outlets before I cop a pair.

For myself, Lunar Elites for Training Day 6 to revisit a portion of the SFM course and log 10M
b4cn6c.jpg

sbq7iv.jpg

For ~$50 shipped, I'd copp! The "PEK PEK" is the clincher! hahaha I'll call to see if they have my size tomorrow... Thanks for the info!

Ron: Yeah. Those Rejuven8s will no longer be on sale at Niketowns and Nike Stores. I don't know if other retailers will do the same...

J: Thanks, Sir! I think I'll opt for the blue laces. I think I'll wait for the Glide2 to hit the outlets before I cop a pair.

For myself, Lunar Elites for Training Day 6 to revisit a portion of the SFM course and log 10M
b4cn6c.jpg

i just got my first pair of lunar's and woulnt be my last. i love them. i picked up lunarglide 2 they are so comfey

i just got my first pair of lunar's and woulnt be my last. i love them. i picked up lunarglide 2 they are so comfey

OMG I would love a pair of those Wood Wood Lunarwoods. Those have jumped to grail status. Came through this post hoping someone had a pair and no dice until now. (Wood; PEK PEK; Are there any other genital related Nikes out there I can add to the collection?)

OMG I would love a pair of those Wood Wood Lunarwoods. Those have jumped to grail status. Came through this post hoping someone had a pair and no dice until now. (Wood; PEK PEK; Are there any other genital related Nikes out there I can add to the collection?)

Ray - done created his own Team
smokin.gif

Them lunarwoods in that shot are dope.....still mad I missed out on them tz woodX2

This is the only pair I have: Lunarglide+

Ray - done created his own Team
smokin.gif

Them lunarwoods in that shot are dope.....still mad I missed out on them tz woodX2

This is the only pair I have: Lunarglide+

sbq7iv.jpg

Anybody in the bay area can help me grab a pair of Pek Pek's?

sbq7iv.jpg

Anybody in the bay area can help me grab a pair of Pek Pek's?

$42 and right around the corner?! Looks like I found my next pair! dela04 Did they have any other city series or colorways other than the PEK's??

Instapump Those Lunar mids are sick, im liking the Navy.

$42 and right around the corner?! Looks like I found my next pair! dela04 Did they have any other city series or colorways other than the PEK's??

Instapump Those Lunar mids are sick, im liking the Navy.

Mike: Yessir! I'm still FAM though haha!

J: I just called the outlet for the PEK LGs, but the smallest they had was a 9
frown.gif
. Can you 2X-Check that outlet for any LunarGlides in an 8 for me though haha? Thanks in advance, bro!

Mike: Yessir! I'm still FAM though haha!

J: I just called the outlet for the PEK LGs, but the smallest they had was a 9
frown.gif
. Can you 2X-Check that outlet for any LunarGlides in an 8 for me though haha? Thanks in advance, bro!

I STILL need those Lunar Wood's, but can't seem to find an 8.5....8 too small, 9 too big.

Cris.

I STILL need those Lunar Wood's, but can't seem to find an 8.5....8 too small, 9 too big.

Cris.

That outlet has two sz 9s left of the Pek...

How do they fit, true to sz? .5 up or down

Thanks in advance!!!

That outlet has two sz 9s left of the Pek...

How do they fit, true to sz? .5 up or down

Thanks in advance!!!

The Clearance outlet had a FSR of Boston Lunarglides but those were gone the next week i went in my size. Rarely check other sizes there because its too frustrating when there are great steals for smaller footed collectors. An employee had the teal lunarglides (forget what city) so i Figured those hit. Just happy to get the pair I got.

The Clearance outlet had a FSR of Boston Lunarglides but those were gone the next week i went in my size. Rarely check other sizes there because its too frustrating when there are great steals for smaller footed collectors. An employee had the teal lunarglides (forget what city) so i Figured those hit. Just happy to get the pair I got.

Back
Top Bottom