====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

[h2]Nike Sportswear 2010 Fall/Winter Lunar Elite Trail Mid[/h2]http://hypebeast.com/2010...r-lunar-elite-trail-mid/

Joining a previously previewed Lunar Elite Trail Mid from earlier this year, a new pink and gray version also joins the fold. The outdoor-minded sneaker features a Lunarlite outsole for cushioning with a ripstop upper. Flywire is also incorporated into the side panels of the upper to create a lightweight yet supportive package. Available at select retailers as a Quickstrike release including Limited Edt Vault.

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-1.jpg

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-2.jpg

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-3.jpg

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-4.jpg

[h2]Nike Sportswear 2010 Fall/Winter Lunar Elite Trail Mid[/h2]http://hypebeast.com/2010...r-lunar-elite-trail-mid/

Joining a previously previewed Lunar Elite Trail Mid from earlier this year, a new pink and gray version also joins the fold. The outdoor-minded sneaker features a Lunarlite outsole for cushioning with a ripstop upper. Flywire is also incorporated into the side panels of the upper to create a lightweight yet supportive package. Available at select retailers as a Quickstrike release including Limited Edt Vault.

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-1.jpg

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-2.jpg

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-3.jpg

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-4.jpg

[h2]Nike Sportswear Lunar Elite Trail Mid QS[/h2]
http://hypebeast.com/2010...unar-elite-trail-mid-qs/

Adding a lunar drop for those ACG enthusiasts, Nike Sportswear unveils an intriguing upcoming release for Fall 2010, dubbed the Lunar Elite Trail Mid QS. The shoes carry a distinctly 90s outdoors colorway, with the brand’s Lunar technology anchoring the design. Purple and orange adorn the black uppers while grey speckled midsoles add a nice finishing touch. Look for these through NSW stores on August 1st, retailing for a cool $125 USD.

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-qs.jpg

[h2]Nike Sportswear Lunar Elite Trail Mid QS[/h2]
http://hypebeast.com/2010...unar-elite-trail-mid-qs/

Adding a lunar drop for those ACG enthusiasts, Nike Sportswear unveils an intriguing upcoming release for Fall 2010, dubbed the Lunar Elite Trail Mid QS. The shoes carry a distinctly 90s outdoors colorway, with the brand’s Lunar technology anchoring the design. Purple and orange adorn the black uppers while grey speckled midsoles add a nice finishing touch. Look for these through NSW stores on August 1st, retailing for a cool $125 USD.

nike-sportswear-lunar-elite-trail-mid-qs.jpg

Those Elites look interesting. Nice find, Ron!

To add to the list of upcoming Lunars... these are set to drop for a Holiday 2010 Release.

nike-acg-lunar-boot-holiday-2010-summary-570x389.jpg

The LunarWoods are DOPE!

Those Elites look interesting. Nice find, Ron!

To add to the list of upcoming Lunars... these are set to drop for a Holiday 2010 Release.

nike-acg-lunar-boot-holiday-2010-summary-570x389.jpg

The LunarWoods are DOPE!

HEADS UP! NDC Sale on Lunars

LunarSwifts - $50.XX
168vach.jpg

Lunar Elites - $59.XX
906rk2.jpg

Lunar Mariah - $59.XX
343qfz8.jpg

Lunaracer 2 - $59.XX
30jqwdd.jpg

HEADS UP! NDC Sale on Lunars

LunarSwifts - $50.XX
168vach.jpg

Lunar Elites - $59.XX
906rk2.jpg

Lunar Mariah - $59.XX
343qfz8.jpg

Lunaracer 2 - $59.XX
30jqwdd.jpg

Nice, Ed!

Originally, I wanted my third pair to be a less conventional cw, but I couldn't resist the $55 price tag, so I gave in haha. Blue or Grey laces btw? 
14k894m.jpg

Nice, Ed!

Originally, I wanted my third pair to be a less conventional cw, but I couldn't resist the $55 price tag, so I gave in haha. Blue or Grey laces btw? 
14k894m.jpg

^^^
I think the blue is nice

Has anyone heard about nike recalling the lunar rejuven8?  I read on ISS its because the lace holders look similar to the adidas 3 stripes.

4671758445_5572b7cde6.jpg

^^^
I think the blue is nice

Has anyone heard about nike recalling the lunar rejuven8?  I read on ISS its because the lace holders look similar to the adidas 3 stripes.

4671758445_5572b7cde6.jpg

Ray nice man! Mos def blue laces. Tried on the LunarGlide 2's yesterday, almost pulled the trigger but the c/w's werent sellin me. Almost grabbed some Free run 5.0

I got that exact Rejuven8, they arent getting mine back!
devil.gif

Ray nice man! Mos def blue laces. Tried on the LunarGlide 2's yesterday, almost pulled the trigger but the c/w's werent sellin me. Almost grabbed some Free run 5.0

I got that exact Rejuven8, they arent getting mine back!
devil.gif

This is the first time I have bought a pair of shoes with "unintentional comedy" as a selling point, but when NWT wore his and the PEK PEK (Filipinos, get it.) comment was posted afterwards I was dying. So I see them at the local outlet (Orlando Prime outlet in Orlando, FL (407) 351-9400 for those on the hunt.) and decide to buy them because its tax free week and find out they are $42. Don't remember what sizes they had but I'm pretty sure they ship.

sbq7iv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom