Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks for the heads up Ray
pimp.gif
....1st pair, about to go see what up with the rejuven8's in a few
nerd.gif

4910740179_2716e1db8f_z.jpg
These are pretty sweet...and NWT them pek peks are dope
pimp.gif

Heres some better pics of the new Lunarpath thats releasing this fall. I will have to see them in person but so far im not liking the looks of these. Thought id share anyway.

Mayhem - again those Elites are tough, picture makes em even better. NOt really feeling those Swifts but nice to see more colorways are dropping!

Nike ACG LunarPath ‘Neon’ & ‘Photo Blue’

Throughout this year, we have seen some rather interesting, upcoming models from the ever-so-popular Nike ACG line. Although most of the shoes were samples, we are now starting to learn what will actually release from the ACG line. That said, check out these two new Nike ACG LunarPath colorways. The LunarPath becomes the first ACG sneaker to use LunarLon, an extremely lightweight, comfortable material. Both pairs contain a primarily black-colored base with one owning Neon hints and the other possessing Photo Blue elements. The Nike ACG LunarPath is scheduled to hit retailers during the fall/winter 2010 season. View detailed photos below.

Heres some better pics of the new Lunarpath thats releasing this fall. I will have to see them in person but so far im not liking the looks of these. Thought id share anyway.

Mayhem - again those Elites are tough, picture makes em even better. NOt really feeling those Swifts but nice to see more colorways are dropping!

Nike ACG LunarPath ‘Neon’ & ‘Photo Blue’

Throughout this year, we have seen some rather interesting, upcoming models from the ever-so-popular Nike ACG line. Although most of the shoes were samples, we are now starting to learn what will actually release from the ACG line. That said, check out these two new Nike ACG LunarPath colorways. The LunarPath becomes the first ACG sneaker to use LunarLon, an extremely lightweight, comfortable material. Both pairs contain a primarily black-colored base with one owning Neon hints and the other possessing Photo Blue elements. The Nike ACG LunarPath is scheduled to hit retailers during the fall/winter 2010 season. View detailed photos below.

davey: That's a cleanly designed iD, Sir!

Ron: Thanks for the pics! I'm really diggin' those Grey / Volt Rejuven89 Prestos.

J: Nice find on those LunarPaths.

I'm in the midst of selling off some stuff I don't want anymore in exchane for more Lunars! haha

davey: That's a cleanly designed iD, Sir!

Ron: Thanks for the pics! I'm really diggin' those Grey / Volt Rejuven89 Prestos.

J: Nice find on those LunarPaths.

I'm in the midst of selling off some stuff I don't want anymore in exchane for more Lunars! haha

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Available at Footlocker Canada
Retail $140cdn

161yi4p.jpg

bhlvy8.jpg

n4e1wk.jpg

2ut56yp.jpg

I noticed that the neon green on them is a bit dull/faded compared to the swifts...hard to compare in the pic.

11109br.jpg

re-lunar-lime-1.jpg
they sell air max plus in canada?

and thanks illustrayt

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Available at Footlocker Canada
Retail $140cdn

161yi4p.jpg

bhlvy8.jpg

n4e1wk.jpg

2ut56yp.jpg

I noticed that the neon green on them is a bit dull/faded compared to the swifts...hard to compare in the pic.

11109br.jpg

re-lunar-lime-1.jpg
they sell air max plus in canada?

and thanks illustrayt

the hell did my post go?
indifferent.gif

Ray & Assassin - thanks for the compliment on the pic
Insta - thanks for the pics....i need those red soled rejuven8's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how true are the rumors of them being recalled? i wanna wait for 'em to hit sales but don't wanna miss out either
ohwell.gif

the hell did my post go?
indifferent.gif

Ray & Assassin - thanks for the compliment on the pic
Insta - thanks for the pics....i need those red soled rejuven8's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how true are the rumors of them being recalled? i wanna wait for 'em to hit sales but don't wanna miss out either
ohwell.gif

Im not sure if those 2 colors will release in the US. Actually those are the only 2 colors canada received so far and that was 2 weeks ago.
Footlocker canada sells AM Plus and maybe Champs.

Thanks for the pics on the boots. Any chance of you having detailed pics of the neon lunar wood or even a style number?

Im not sure if those 2 colors will release in the US. Actually those are the only 2 colors canada received so far and that was 2 weeks ago.
Footlocker canada sells AM Plus and maybe Champs.

Thanks for the pics on the boots. Any chance of you having detailed pics of the neon lunar wood or even a style number?

Insta im looking into the style number for the woods, I dont see anything as of yet.

I did find these interesting creations via Nicekicks. Not feeling them in thie colorway at all.

Nike ACG Lunar MacLeay Sample

Nike ACG unleashed a new silhouette dubbed the Air Abaziro that is ideal for trail running. While a lot of you were not too enthused with that particular model, we have spotted yet another new model from the Nike ACG vault.

This Nike ACG Lunar MacLeay is merely a newly-designed sample that features specific design cues from some of Nike’s legendary sneakers. For example the lacing construction and toe area is very reminiscent of the Air Max 95, while the minimal, 3M reflective accents may remind some of the Air Max 97. Another one of the more interesting attributes on this shoe is the monochromatic, embossed panels along the side panel. Also, this shoe is finished with an icy sole and a Lunar Foam sole which is very odd considering the most ACG sneakers are built for tough and rugged surroundings.

Insta im looking into the style number for the woods, I dont see anything as of yet.

I did find these interesting creations via Nicekicks. Not feeling them in thie colorway at all.

Nike ACG Lunar MacLeay Sample

Nike ACG unleashed a new silhouette dubbed the Air Abaziro that is ideal for trail running. While a lot of you were not too enthused with that particular model, we have spotted yet another new model from the Nike ACG vault.

This Nike ACG Lunar MacLeay is merely a newly-designed sample that features specific design cues from some of Nike’s legendary sneakers. For example the lacing construction and toe area is very reminiscent of the Air Max 95, while the minimal, 3M reflective accents may remind some of the Air Max 97. Another one of the more interesting attributes on this shoe is the monochromatic, embossed panels along the side panel. Also, this shoe is finished with an icy sole and a Lunar Foam sole which is very odd considering the most ACG sneakers are built for tough and rugged surroundings.

^^^
Nice find...I cant wait.
I wonder how lite these will be.

[h2]Nike Sportswear 2010 Holiday Lunar Collection[/h2]
Nike Sportswear showcases two marquee styles for the 2010 holiday season with their Lunar collection. Comprised of two models, they feature the LUNARBOOT designed by the Nike ACG team and the LUNARWOOD, a boot inspired by Scandinavian winters. The LUNARBOOT is a revamped version of the classic duck boot while the LUNARWOOD also maintains ACG notes, both featuring Nike’s LUNARLITE cushioning. Available towards the end of 2010 at select Nike Sportswear retailers.

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-1.jpg

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-2.jpg

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-3.jpg

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-4.jpg

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-5.jpg

^^^
Nice find...I cant wait.
I wonder how lite these will be.

[h2]Nike Sportswear 2010 Holiday Lunar Collection[/h2]
Nike Sportswear showcases two marquee styles for the 2010 holiday season with their Lunar collection. Comprised of two models, they feature the LUNARBOOT designed by the Nike ACG team and the LUNARWOOD, a boot inspired by Scandinavian winters. The LUNARBOOT is a revamped version of the classic duck boot while the LUNARWOOD also maintains ACG notes, both featuring Nike’s LUNARLITE cushioning. Available towards the end of 2010 at select Nike Sportswear retailers.

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-1.jpg

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-2.jpg

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-3.jpg

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-4.jpg

nike-sportswear-2010-holiday-lunar-collection-5.jpg

Nice finds, y'all!

The LunarWoods are lookin' ILLY, especially the Neon pair! I just noticed they have the same exact outsole as the Glides 1.0's.

Back
Top Bottom