====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Kal: I'd say true to size

dela: I saw the Boston at my local Clearance outlet, but they were $80.

Kal: I'd say true to size

dela: I saw the Boston at my local Clearance outlet, but they were $80.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Haha. I want the Charcoal Neon LWoods droppin' in the Winter.
nike-acg-lunar-boot-holiday-2010-summary-570x389.jpg
word.....those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ray - thanks for the heads up on the sales, bout to join in on the lunar fun
wink.gif

^Haha. I want the Charcoal Neon LWoods droppin' in the Winter.
nike-acg-lunar-boot-holiday-2010-summary-570x389.jpg
word.....those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ray - thanks for the heads up on the sales, bout to join in on the lunar fun
wink.gif

They're recalling those Rejuven8s!?
frown.gif

I wanted a pair, but could never find them. Someone scoop me up an 11!!
laugh.gif

They're recalling those Rejuven8s!?
frown.gif

I wanted a pair, but could never find them. Someone scoop me up an 11!!
laugh.gif

man everyone gettin' the pekpek... sounds like kim kardashian is on the market...

new addition to my Lunar collection... these considered as a real lunar?

4899150789_e6e4fbf47a_z.jpg

man everyone gettin' the pekpek... sounds like kim kardashian is on the market...

new addition to my Lunar collection... these considered as a real lunar?

4899150789_e6e4fbf47a_z.jpg

im not really into lunarlite trainers but was more into it when the technology was applied on the first hyperdunks. but then i was fascinated with how light the lunaracers are so i thought this would be the perfect shoes for running. it wasnt moving that much here in the PI so as soon as i spotted a pair in the outlets @ 30 it was robocopped! it was so comfortable so i decided to use it for casual wear cuz itll last longer as compared to using it for running. will probably get another lunarlite trainer (any model would do) for running! so comfortable!

35cq746.jpg

im not really into lunarlite trainers but was more into it when the technology was applied on the first hyperdunks. but then i was fascinated with how light the lunaracers are so i thought this would be the perfect shoes for running. it wasnt moving that much here in the PI so as soon as i spotted a pair in the outlets @ 30 it was robocopped! it was so comfortable so i decided to use it for casual wear cuz itll last longer as compared to using it for running. will probably get another lunarlite trainer (any model would do) for running! so comfortable!

35cq746.jpg

HEADS UP! NDC Sale on Lunars

LunarSwifts - $50.XX
168vach.jpg

Lunar Elites - $59.XX
906rk2.jpg

Lunar Mariah - $59.XX
343qfz8.jpg

Lunaracer 2 - $59.XX
30jqwdd.jpg

Lunar Rejuven8s Mid - $74.XX
2czcbch.jpg

Another HEADS UP! Use the code, "CURVEBALL", to save an additional 20% of clearance items on NDC!

Good stuff up there as well! I want a pair of those GR LunarGlides and a replacement Lunaracer because mine are gettin a beating haha.

Edit: 
These are the cws of LunarFly 2 set to drop in Spring 2011..
357qeps.jpg

From an aesthetic aspect, I like the ogs more. However, from a performance aspect, I like the addition of a solid Dynamic Support heel piece.

HEADS UP! NDC Sale on Lunars

LunarSwifts - $50.XX
168vach.jpg

Lunar Elites - $59.XX
906rk2.jpg

Lunar Mariah - $59.XX
343qfz8.jpg

Lunaracer 2 - $59.XX
30jqwdd.jpg

Lunar Rejuven8s Mid - $74.XX
2czcbch.jpg

Another HEADS UP! Use the code, "CURVEBALL", to save an additional 20% of clearance items on NDC!

Good stuff up there as well! I want a pair of those GR LunarGlides and a replacement Lunaracer because mine are gettin a beating haha.

Edit: 
These are the cws of LunarFly 2 set to drop in Spring 2011..
357qeps.jpg

From an aesthetic aspect, I like the ogs more. However, from a performance aspect, I like the addition of a solid Dynamic Support heel piece.

Nice info Ray!

I like a few of the c/w's on those Fly 2's. From that view of them they dont look to be as breathable as the Lunarflys but I could be wrong. I like where they are going with this though.

Nice info Ray!

I like a few of the c/w's on those Fly 2's. From that view of them they dont look to be as breathable as the Lunarflys but I could be wrong. I like where they are going with this though.

I was told these hit footlocker canada

EDIT:

And a black upper with a infrared midsole...ill be checking out FTL later today to take some pics.

re-lunar-lime-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom