====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

I was told these hit footlocker canada

EDIT:

And a black upper with a infrared midsole...ill be checking out FTL later today to take some pics.

re-lunar-lime-1.jpg

Ron: Those are NICE! I can't wait to see your pics of those two.

Justin: No doubt, Sir! Your pic of those Lunar Elites is so damn PROFESSIONAL. I need to step up my photography game haha

For myself... LunarFly's for Training Day 7 to log 8M and tackle some inclines and downhill running in SF.
ofmqs4.jpg

Justin: No doubt, Sir! Your pic of those Lunar Elites is so damn PROFESSIONAL. I need to step up my photography game haha

For myself... LunarFly's for Training Day 7 to log 8M and tackle some inclines and downhill running in SF.
ofmqs4.jpg

4kti4n.jpg

4kti4n.jpg

did the PEK PEKs come in mens?

all they got around my way are the gray/neons in the same blocking.

but something about that pink on the inside..
pimp.gif

did the PEK PEKs come in mens?

all they got around my way are the gray/neons in the same blocking.

but something about that pink on the inside..
pimp.gif

Morning folks...

FYI, in case it hasn't been mentioned, Lunarlite is now called Lunarlon for legal reasons (from Nike).

Watch for all Lunarglide 2s and other :unarlite shoes to show it called "lon". Excuse if its been mentioned.

Morning folks...

FYI, in case it hasn't been mentioned, Lunarlite is now called Lunarlon for legal reasons (from Nike).

Watch for all Lunarglide 2s and other :unarlite shoes to show it called "lon". Excuse if its been mentioned.

Available at Footlocker Canada
Retail $140cdn

161yi4p.jpg

bhlvy8.jpg

n4e1wk.jpg

2ut56yp.jpg

I noticed that the neon green on them is a bit dull/faded compared to the swifts...hard to compare in the pic.

11109br.jpg

re-lunar-lime-1.jpg

Available at Footlocker Canada
Retail $140cdn

161yi4p.jpg

bhlvy8.jpg

n4e1wk.jpg

2ut56yp.jpg

I noticed that the neon green on them is a bit dull/faded compared to the swifts...hard to compare in the pic.

11109br.jpg

re-lunar-lime-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom