====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Great thread, been lurking in here. I just picked up my first pair of Lunars yesterday. Now I can see what you guys are going on about.
14c79lc.jpg

Great thread, been lurking in here. I just picked up my first pair of Lunars yesterday. Now I can see what you guys are going on about.
14c79lc.jpg

Almost copped those yesterday, I just want some all black or all grey LunarGlide 2's. Hey Ray what colorways drop soon of the LG 2?

Almost copped those yesterday, I just want some all black or all grey LunarGlide 2's. Hey Ray what colorways drop soon of the LG 2?

Sooo...

the plastic rand on the medial side of the midsole on my Lunarglides came f'ing unglued and it's tearing through the midsole. They're pretty lightly used so do you think I can get a voucher? I hate to return them but I'd hate even more that this will become an issue in the future.

Sooo...

the plastic rand on the medial side of the midsole on my Lunarglides came f'ing unglued and it's tearing through the midsole. They're pretty lightly used so do you think I can get a voucher? I hate to return them but I'd hate even more that this will become an issue in the future.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks for the heads up Ray
pimp.gif
....1st pair, about to go see what up with the rejuven8's in a few
nerd.gif

4910740179_2716e1db8f_z.jpg

i've been trying to find these in a 10 everywhere for a decent price. ndc sold out and finishline has 9.5 and 10.5. i need a 10!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks for the heads up Ray
pimp.gif
....1st pair, about to go see what up with the rejuven8's in a few
nerd.gif

4910740179_2716e1db8f_z.jpg

i've been trying to find these in a 10 everywhere for a decent price. ndc sold out and finishline has 9.5 and 10.5. i need a 10!

^ got my pair today...very nice. i wear 11-11.5 (11.5 being what i LIKE to wear) and i got an 11 and they fit fine. you may want to get those 9.5's...its mainly all mesh.

ima do blue laces...

^ got my pair today...very nice. i wear 11-11.5 (11.5 being what i LIKE to wear) and i got an 11 and they fit fine. you may want to get those 9.5's...its mainly all mesh.

ima do blue laces...

Thanks Ray, that red midsole pair is sweet and the all black and grey. I still didn't pull the trigger on the white and black but ithinkni will if I can find an 11 for less than retail.

Picked these up last night with a rewards coupon for $50

Thanks Ray, that red midsole pair is sweet and the all black and grey. I still didn't pull the trigger on the white and black but ithinkni will if I can find an 11 for less than retail.

Picked these up last night with a rewards coupon for $50

That's a nice deal for those.
I bought my first pair of lunars the other day and another pair today.... this could be a slippery slope

That's a nice deal for those.
I bought my first pair of lunars the other day and another pair today.... this could be a slippery slope

Good stuff, Lu Crew! haha

For myself... Training Day 10 - LunarFly's (again haha) to log 13M. The weather in SF was very indecisive, especially by the Golden Gate Bridge haha.
2uh8u2s.jpg

edit: I'm glad these are finally on sale for $60 at FNL!
2ldno6.jpg

Now, I'm waiting for the Charcoal / Volt Swifts to get marked down
happy.gif

Good stuff, Lu Crew! haha

For myself... Training Day 10 - LunarFly's (again haha) to log 13M. The weather in SF was very indecisive, especially by the Golden Gate Bridge haha.
2uh8u2s.jpg

edit: I'm glad these are finally on sale for $60 at FNL!
2ldno6.jpg

Now, I'm waiting for the Charcoal / Volt Swifts to get marked down
happy.gif

Mark those Swifts down and I'll be scooping up some more as well.

Seems like I'll be holding off on another Lunar purchase...
frown.gif

Mark those Swifts down and I'll be scooping up some more as well.

Seems like I'll be holding off on another Lunar purchase...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom