====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

My next Lunar pick up would be the Pek's but im having a hard time locating a sz 10.5
Can someone point me to the right direction?
I chatted with a nike CS rep and I called the outlets but I find the workers lazy to check the store.

EDIT:  Are Pek's a mens or wmns shoe?

My next Lunar pick up would be the Pek's but im having a hard time locating a sz 10.5
I chatted with a nike CS rep and I called the outlets but I find the workers lazy to check the store.

2 most recent Lunar pick ups

4966015571_bded166a1c.jpg

thanks to my little brother for the hook up.
4966619328_c87a738d07.jpg

and went crazy today once i saw these....

an auto-cop for me... greatest lunar ever...

put some blue laces on the glides... made the shoe look more dope.
4966018447_0b1502715e.jpg

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

saw em in 10.5 in Ontario Mills outlet mall about a week or two ago. Theyre mens.

Ed...nice pick ups!

dope Lunars everyone...I need to get more.

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

saw em in 10.5 in Ontario Mills outlet mall about a week or two ago. Theyre mens.

Ed...nice pick ups!

dope Lunars everyone...I need to get more.

NWT: ILLY pick-ups!!! Those are my Electric Green Glides are next up on my TCL "to copp list" haha. Any sightings of an 8 in those at your local FNL
nerd.gif
? I've been looking around, and $80 shipped is the cheapest I've found. And, man LunarTrainers popping up at outlets after about two years?!? CRAZY!  
eek.gif

NWT: ILLY pick-ups!!! Those are my Electric Green Glides are next up on my TCL "to copp list" haha. Any sightings of an 8 in those at your local FNL
nerd.gif
? I've been looking around, and $80 shipped is the cheapest I've found. And, man LunarTrainers popping up at outlets after about two years?!? CRAZY!  
eek.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

nerd.gif
eek.gif

and the 10.5 was the only pair. my little brother had it stashed. it was the only pair.

and yeah i was really suprised... they had a RESTOCK!!! of the lunartrainers that battleground posted a few pages back... but none in my size. i think a 9.5 was the biggest if i remember correctly...

thanks

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

nerd.gif
eek.gif

and the 10.5 was the only pair. my little brother had it stashed. it was the only pair.

and yeah i was really suprised... they had a RESTOCK!!! of the lunartrainers that battleground posted a few pages back... but none in my size. i think a 9.5 was the biggest if i remember correctly...

I saw those Electrics when I grabbed the Swifts, they had a few sizes down here at FNL to bright for me though.

I saw those Electrics when I grabbed the Swifts, they had a few sizes down here at FNL to bright for me though.

damn NWT i have wanted those electric green lunarglides for the longest time, but was only willing to pay around 50. theyre so nice

damn NWT i have wanted those electric green lunarglides for the longest time, but was only willing to pay around 50. theyre so nice

Back
Top Bottom