====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I saw those Electrics when I grabbed the Swifts, they had a few sizes down here at FNL to bright for me though.

J: Check your PM.
nerd.gif

I saw those Electrics when I grabbed the Swifts, they had a few sizes down here at FNL to bright for me though.

J: Check your PM.
nerd.gif

NWT I just said those Lunarglides you picked up were to bright for me, but when I checked sizes for Ray I fell for them and 35 bucks im grabbing them on my lunch break today. You have some good taste sir!

Whered you get those sick shorts though if you dont mind me asking?

NWT I just said those Lunarglides you picked up were to bright for me, but when I checked sizes for Ray I fell for them and 35 bucks im grabbing them on my lunch break today. You have some good taste sir!

lol, and you got blue laces i see. shorts are Kobe dri-fits btw

blue laces or grey?

4972323005_a3eaecf297.jpg

4972321441_6480300ab3.jpg

lol, and you got blue laces i see. shorts are Kobe dri-fits btw

blue laces or grey?

4972323005_a3eaecf297.jpg

4972321441_6480300ab3.jpg

Yeah I completely jacked the idea lol, I tried both laces, went with the gray myself, but in your pics the blue looks better.

For some reason unadvertised that ive seen, finishline is running 30% off their clearance items, not sure till when but they had the neon/blue/gray/white Lunarflys for $59 that im gonna grab once my rewards coupon gets here. Hit that $200 mark again
smile.gif

Yeah I completely jacked the idea lol, I tried both laces, went with the gray myself, but in your pics the blue looks better.

For some reason unadvertised that ive seen, finishline is running 30% off their clearance items, not sure till when but they had the neon/blue/gray/white Lunarflys for $59 that im gonna grab once my rewards coupon gets here. Hit that $200 mark again
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom