====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by classic

anyone know where i can still get some lunartrainers? i cant seem to find them anywhere..

welcome to NT...if you looked through this thread you would have found that many have posted that they are at camarillo outlets in california for 79.99 in the black and white colorway

good luck!
man... I live way too far from cali lol.. i appreciate the info though.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by classic

anyone know where i can still get some lunartrainers? i cant seem to find them anywhere..

welcome to NT...if you looked through this thread you would have found that many have posted that they are at camarillo outlets in california for 79.99 in the black and white colorway

good luck!
man... I live way too far from cali lol.. i appreciate the info though.

^dude I live in Florida and just got a pair shipped to me from Ontario Mills, California. Almost all Nike outlets will ship within the US.

^dude I live in Florida and just got a pair shipped to me from Ontario Mills, California. Almost all Nike outlets will ship within the US.

Drew: Nice review! I feel the same way about the comparison between the Fly and LT.
As for the Lunaracers... take this with a grain of salt, I actually had  good experience with them on the track. I remember doing some interval training or multiple "pyramids" (100M sprint, walk 100M, 200M sprint, walk 100M, 300M sprint, walk 100M, sprint 400M, W, 300M, W, 200M, W and 100M) on my campus' track almost a year ago (Nov 09), and I felt I performed better in them than my LTs (I only had two pairs at the time haha). 

classic: Welcome! eBay has a couple...

J: I'm salty yet again! And I spy those Electric Green makin' a slight cameo in that pic!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Drew: Nice review! I feel the same way about the comparison between the Fly and LT.
As for the Lunaracers... take this with a grain of salt, I actually had  good experience with them on the track. I remember doing some interval training or multiple "pyramids" (100M sprint, walk 100M, 200M sprint, walk 100M, 300M sprint, walk 100M, sprint 400M, W, 300M, W, 200M, W and 100M) on my campus' track almost a year ago (Nov 09), and I felt I performed better in them than my LTs (I only had two pairs at the time haha). 

classic: Welcome! eBay has a couple...

J: I'm salty yet again! And I spy those Electric Green makin' a slight cameo in that pic!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

You know it man, after I took the pic I was like man Rays gonna see the Electric greens again
laugh.gif

Love these PEK's ive gotten tons of compliments on them. Best one was from my extremely hot physical therapist this morning! Thank you Lunar line
roll.gif

Anyone with the PEK's that can tell me what it says on the lace ends?

Next im grabbing those black and white trainers, hopefully the price drops on them in the next week. Outlet I called had 20, size 11's
smokin.gif

You know it man, after I took the pic I was like man Rays gonna see the Electric greens again
laugh.gif

Love these PEK's ive gotten tons of compliments on them. Best one was from my extremely hot physical therapist this morning! Thank you Lunar line
roll.gif

Anyone with the PEK's that can tell me what it says on the lace ends?

Next im grabbing those black and white trainers, hopefully the price drops on them in the next week. Outlet I called had 20, size 11's
smokin.gif

Ray, do you have the lunar racer 2?? i know you have the first one...im really looking into getting them for the track as i think the flys and LT are too soft for that type of course and the turns i have to deal with.

hey do you have any tips for the 300m sprint??? thats the distance im training for, that and the 1.5 mile (6 laps) along with some situps and pushups in between. PM me or ill pm you.

Ray, do you have the lunar racer 2?? i know you have the first one...im really looking into getting them for the track as i think the flys and LT are too soft for that type of course and the turns i have to deal with.

hey do you have any tips for the 300m sprint??? thats the distance im training for, that and the 1.5 mile (6 laps) along with some situps and pushups in between. PM me or ill pm you.

J: Nice!
pimp.gif
 Ladies Love Lunars! haha

Drew: You've got a PM! I hope it helps? haha

For myself, Training Day 20: LunarTrainer to log 5M for Tempo Thursdays. I finished at ~30 minutes / ~6 MPM (again!) haha
2rh4lfa.jpg

J: Nice!
pimp.gif
 Ladies Love Lunars! haha

Drew: You've got a PM! I hope it helps? haha

For myself, Training Day 20: LunarTrainer to log 5M for Tempo Thursdays. I finished at ~30 minutes / ~6 MPM (again!) haha
2rh4lfa.jpg

Nike LunarMax+ courtesy of Nicekicks

Possessing one technology often makes a sneaker stand out against its competitors. One tech clearly isn’t enough for the Lunar Max+ though, as it utilizes three of Nike’s proprietary systems in Lunar cushioning, Flywire and Max Air. The mesh and Flywire upper of this particular pair is white and grey, respectively, while Sport Red can be seen on the Lunar and Max Air sole, as well as other key accent points. Expect to see this runner land at select retailers next month.

Nike Lunar Max+
White/Sport Red-Dark Grey
October 2010

What do you guys think?

Nike LunarMax+ courtesy of Nicekicks

Possessing one technology often makes a sneaker stand out against its competitors. One tech clearly isn’t enough for the Lunar Max+ though, as it utilizes three of Nike’s proprietary systems in Lunar cushioning, Flywire and Max Air. The mesh and Flywire upper of this particular pair is white and grey, respectively, while Sport Red can be seen on the Lunar and Max Air sole, as well as other key accent points. Expect to see this runner land at select retailers next month.

Nike Lunar Max+
White/Sport Red-Dark Grey
October 2010

What do you guys think?

Max Air?!?!? No! No! No! No! No!
indifferent.gif

Why take steps back when you already have a good product?! I'm assuming they'll weigh more, and, man, that heel pic doesn't make them look like a good choice to run in. I don't like how the Lunar midsole looks like it's almost elapsing over the air max unit. Two Thumbs DOWN. C'mon, Nike!

Max Air?!?!? No! No! No! No! No!
indifferent.gif

Why take steps back when you already have a good product?! I'm assuming they'll weigh more, and, man, that heel pic doesn't make them look like a good choice to run in. I don't like how the Lunar midsole looks like it's almost elapsing over the air max unit. Two Thumbs DOWN. C'mon, Nike!

Ray & NWT - I thought the same thing, just thought id share and get your opinions before I bashed them myself. The upper has the signs of a greatly designed Lunar, but that max air ruins the whole concept.

The stiffness and cushioning that will be lost in the heel is not appealing at all. Take out the Max air and we could ahve a nice looking shoe. Until then, we dont need Fusion Lunars! Please Nike just stick to improving the Lunar line with a Lunartrainer 2!! Not a max air fusion!

Ray & NWT - I thought the same thing, just thought id share and get your opinions before I bashed them myself. The upper has the signs of a greatly designed Lunar, but that max air ruins the whole concept.

The stiffness and cushioning that will be lost in the heel is not appealing at all. Take out the Max air and we could ahve a nice looking shoe. Until then, we dont need Fusion Lunars! Please Nike just stick to improving the Lunar line with a Lunartrainer 2!! Not a max air fusion!

next thing you know they'll throw SHOX with the lunars LOL....then we should all write to nike and yell that them for trying to appeal to the masses and they are losing sights of the runners!!!

BTW RAY you ran a 5miler in 30 minutes?? wth i need to run like you!!

next thing you know they'll throw SHOX with the lunars LOL....then we should all write to nike and yell that them for trying to appeal to the masses and they are losing sights of the runners!!!

BTW RAY you ran a 5miler in 30 minutes?? wth i need to run like you!!

Back
Top Bottom