====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Just phone ordered a pair of those Pek lunarglides. They didn't have my true size so I had to go half a size up, hopefully I can run in them still. Didn't get them for $21.79, but still better than the ebay prices.

Just phone ordered a pair of those Pek lunarglides. They didn't have my true size so I had to go half a size up, hopefully I can run in them still. Didn't get them for $21.79, but still better than the ebay prices.

Anyone know the style numbers of the city series Lunarglides? I love these PEK's so much I want the NYC's in orange and possibly the Bostons or Chi's just not sure where to start looking

Anyone know the style numbers of the city series Lunarglides? I love these PEK's so much I want the NYC's in orange and possibly the Bostons or Chi's just not sure where to start looking

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just stumbled upon this! Anyone have anymore info??

Introducing the City Pack September 01, 2010

To run in the city is to feed off its energy, its variety, its controlled chaos. It is the only place to keep pace with the traffic, beat stoplights and chase unwitting, anonymous rivals down side streets. The City Pack is a collection of unique LunarGlide2+ designs that celebrate the world’s greatest running cities, and all those who charge through them.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just stumbled upon this! Anyone have anymore info??

Introducing the City Pack September 01, 2010

To run in the city is to feed off its energy, its variety, its controlled chaos. It is the only place to keep pace with the traffic, beat stoplights and chase unwitting, anonymous rivals down side streets. The City Pack is a collection of unique LunarGlide2+ designs that celebrate the world’s greatest running cities, and all those who charge through them.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

FNL.com has the CHI size 10,12, NYC size 12. Besides that I don't know, maybe other outlets or ebay

FNL.com has the CHI size 10,12, NYC size 12. Besides that I don't know, maybe other outlets or ebay

yeah Im going to do a Nikefind on the NYC edition. I really want to see how the blue looks on the Rio's

Ray - How did we miss the Lunarglide 2 city series??

yeah Im going to do a Nikefind on the NYC edition. I really want to see how the blue looks on the Rio's

Ray - How did we miss the Lunarglide 2 city series??

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, NO MORE SIZE 9 AT ONTARIO FOR THOSE PEKS. EFFFFFFFFF. but those lunarglide 2 cities look nice.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, NO MORE SIZE 9 AT ONTARIO FOR THOSE PEKS. EFFFFFFFFF. but those lunarglide 2 cities look nice.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Aurora outlet had the CHI Lunarglide 1 last month.  All gone now.

How did we miss the Lunarglide 2 city series??
They haven't dropped yet.  The Chicago LG2 drops the first full week of October to coincide with the Chicago Marathon 10/10/10.

Review on Eclipse up shortly!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Aurora outlet had the CHI Lunarglide 1 last month.  All gone now.

How did we miss the Lunarglide 2 city series??
They haven't dropped yet.  The Chicago LG2 drops the first full week of October to coincide with the Chicago Marathon 10/10/10.

Review on Eclipse up shortly!

Drew: Yessir! I guess the incline runs I've doing lately are a big help.

J: I've never seen those before! I guess since they were LG2s they slid pass our radar haha. That pic is DOPE though!

Ron/Flint: I can't wait!

It's cool to see this thread growing!

Anywho...
For myself, Training Day 21 - LunarTrainer (first time)to log an easy 10M with incline work in the city
2e5phmr.jpg

These may very well be my Race Day shoes since it'll be in Sacramento.... or I might opt for LFly's... It's a nice alternative to Volt cw haha  

-edit-
After my run today, I visited the San Leandro outlet and saw a few notables...

LunarGlide - $70 (Only Sz 11 tons though)
33o7ej9.jpg

Lunar Rejuven8 - $60 or $70 (Size 10.5 and 11)
28191kj.jpg

Drew: Yessir! I guess the incline runs I've doing lately are a big help.

J: I've never seen those before! I guess since they were LG2s they slid pass our radar haha. That pic is DOPE though!

Ron/Flint: I can't wait!

It's cool to see this thread growing!

Anywho...
For myself, Training Day 21 - LunarTrainer (first time)to log an easy 10M with incline work in the city
2e5phmr.jpg

These may very well be my Race Day shoes since it'll be in Sacramento.... or I might opt for LFly's... It's a nice alternative to Volt cw haha  

-edit-
After my run today, I visited the San Leandro outlet and saw a few notables...

LunarGlide - $70 (Only Sz 11 tons though)
33o7ej9.jpg

Lunar Rejuven8 - $60 or $70 (Size 10.5 and 11)
28191kj.jpg

hey ray when you go for your longer runs i.e. 10 miles do you carry water or do you stop for any on the way??

Back
Top Bottom