====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

A Nike sb lunar edition? Niiiice, never been an SB fan but it will be interesting to see what they look like.

I think im copping the neon Lunarwoods this weekend.

My PEK's are waiting for me on my doorstep right now. Got the perfect shirt for them
devil.gif

Flint - I was SURE you didnt pay retail!
smokin.gif
pickup sir

A Nike sb lunar edition? Niiiice, never been an SB fan but it will be interesting to see what they look like.

My PEK's are waiting for me on my doorstep right now. Got the perfect shirt for them
devil.gif

smokin.gif
pickup sir

devil.gif

smokin.gif
pickup sir

devil.gif

smokin.gif
pickup sir

Originally Posted by classic

anyone know where i can still get some lunartrainers? i cant seem to find them anywhere..

welcome to NT...if you looked through this thread you would have found that many have posted that they are at camarillo outlets in california for 79.99 in the black and white colorway

good luck!

Originally Posted by classic

anyone know where i can still get some lunartrainers? i cant seem to find them anywhere..

welcome to NT...if you looked through this thread you would have found that many have posted that they are at camarillo outlets in california for 79.99 in the black and white colorway

good luck!

Lunarglide+
The shoes are wonderful except for the fact that the arch on my right foot starts to bother me after a few hours of wear.

Lunarswift+
$69.99 @ the Nike Factory store located in the Las Vegas Outlet Center on Las Vegas Blvd.

Lunarglide+
The shoes are wonderful except for the fact that the arch on my right foot starts to bother me after a few hours of wear.

Lunarswift+
$69.99 @ the Nike Factory store located in the Las Vegas Outlet Center on Las Vegas Blvd.

Nice lunareclipses Flint Grey. Love that CW
Do you all think the neon Lunarwoods will hang around for awhile?

Nice lunareclipses Flint Grey. Love that CW
Do you all think the neon Lunarwoods will hang around for awhile?

second pair, had to go up a full size so went with a little thicker insole and good to go.........

second pair, had to go up a full size so went with a little thicker insole and good to go.........

Ricky: Nice to see you here, bro! Good stuff as well!

Srr: Gotta love the 1st gen LGs!

Chris: Dope LTs, Sir!

Ricky: Nice to see you here, bro! Good stuff as well!

Srr: Gotta love the 1st gen LGs!

Chris: Dope LTs, Sir!

^ yes sir, Ray! gotta thank you for starting this post because I had one pair sitting in the closet, threw them on and was like WOW! my new favorite Nike line!

^ yes sir, Ray! gotta thank you for starting this post because I had one pair sitting in the closet, threw them on and was like WOW! my new favorite Nike line!

[h2]Nike Sportswear Lunar Macleay[/h2]
nike-macleay-lunarlon-red-1.jpg

The Nike Sportswear Lunar Macleay is a new introduction for Holiday 2010 that combines NIKE ACG’s outdoor performance heritage with Nike’s cutting edge running technologies, to produce a hybrid of performance and style. Shown is a China-exclusive colorway, with additional options soon to come. Additional information on the design is offered below.

Housing a rugged upper with molded panels, HF welded swoosh, hardware aglets, integrated tongue pull tab, a lightweight and responsive Lunarlon midsole, Lunar Elite-inspired tread, Dynamic Support, Nike+ compatibility, and 3M-reflective hits on laces, toe and foxing, the Lunar Macleay is undoubtedly an elite performer.

Additional touches, such as a Nike Considered re-grind outsole, perforated sock liner and rugged fabrication for easy cleanup, take this hybrid boot to the next level. “Made in Beaverton, Oregon

[h2]Nike Sportswear Lunar Macleay[/h2]
nike-macleay-lunarlon-red-1.jpg

The Nike Sportswear Lunar Macleay is a new introduction for Holiday 2010 that combines NIKE ACG’s outdoor performance heritage with Nike’s cutting edge running technologies, to produce a hybrid of performance and style. Shown is a China-exclusive colorway, with additional options soon to come. Additional information on the design is offered below.

Housing a rugged upper with molded panels, HF welded swoosh, hardware aglets, integrated tongue pull tab, a lightweight and responsive Lunarlon midsole, Lunar Elite-inspired tread, Dynamic Support, Nike+ compatibility, and 3M-reflective hits on laces, toe and foxing, the Lunar Macleay is undoubtedly an elite performer.

Additional touches, such as a Nike Considered re-grind outsole, perforated sock liner and rugged fabrication for easy cleanup, take this hybrid boot to the next level. “Made in Beaverton, Oregon

NIce post INsta!! Those Macleays are sick!

NIce LG 1 Id's!!

For myself, PEK'S $21.97
smokin.gif

I play on a kickball team with the wife for fun with a bunch of her work friends. They happened to pick pink this season
laugh.gif

Next Lunartrainers!

NIce post INsta!! Those Macleays are sick!

NIce LG 1 Id's!!

For myself, PEK'S $21.97
smokin.gif

I play on a kickball team with the wife for fun with a bunch of her work friends. They happened to pick pink this season
laugh.gif

Next Lunartrainers!

so i ran in my lunar flys today for the first time...i did a short run about 3 miles...i must say i love the lunar running line...its nice cushioning helps the joints and impact. ive run in the lunar trainers twice already for similar distances and i must say the lunar trainers are the lightest and the cushiest, however i like how the lunar flys have good cushioning yet a little firm for some better responsiveness.

as i went for my interval sprints i felt like the fly were more responsive as i made my quick steps....however the lunar trainers are much lower to the ground for a better feel, whereas the flys are a little higher off the ground but good mix of cushioning with some firmness for response.

overall my opinions for the lunar runners are these are great for those looking for a good shoe to save those joints from all the pounding on the pavement.

im thinking of getting the lunar racers but ive read that they are not good for track running (im training for a physical which requires us to run on a track for our 300m sprints and 1.5 mile run) so if anyone knows of a good track shoe (non-spikes; more of a road flat)...please let me know.

thanks

so i ran in my lunar flys today for the first time...i did a short run about 3 miles...i must say i love the lunar running line...its nice cushioning helps the joints and impact. ive run in the lunar trainers twice already for similar distances and i must say the lunar trainers are the lightest and the cushiest, however i like how the lunar flys have good cushioning yet a little firm for some better responsiveness.

as i went for my interval sprints i felt like the fly were more responsive as i made my quick steps....however the lunar trainers are much lower to the ground for a better feel, whereas the flys are a little higher off the ground but good mix of cushioning with some firmness for response.

overall my opinions for the lunar runners are these are great for those looking for a good shoe to save those joints from all the pounding on the pavement.

im thinking of getting the lunar racers but ive read that they are not good for track running (im training for a physical which requires us to run on a track for our 300m sprints and 1.5 mile run) so if anyone knows of a good track shoe (non-spikes; more of a road flat)...please let me know.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom