====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Yuke
sick.gif

Nice Lunar Woods up there!!! Alright fella's I'm off to the "5K Pub Run" pic's coming soon...

Nice Lunar Woods up there!!! Alright fella's I'm off to the "5K Pub Run" pic's coming soon...

Cris: Nice!

J: I couldn't agee any more.

Ron/Flint: No doubt! As for the sig... Click on your "account" in the navigation bar up top > Forum > Forum Signatures

I know the font is not applicable to all systems, but it's called "D3 Digitalism Italic". Feel free to change the color up!

(TEAM LUNARLITE )
GRAVITY's our ENEMY 

Jai: Have fun on your 5K and be safe!

No running for me today, as I may partipate in the LiveStrong run tomorrow starting at NTSF... Good day, y'all!

Cris: Nice!

J: I couldn't agee any more.

Ron/Flint: No doubt! As for the sig... Click on your "account" in the navigation bar up top > Forum > Forum Signatures

I know the font is not applicable to all systems, but it's called "D3 Digitalism Italic". Feel free to change the color up!

(TEAM LUNARLITE )
GRAVITY's our ENEMY 

Jai: Have fun on your 5K and be safe!

No running for me today, as I may partipate in the LiveStrong run tomorrow starting at NTSF... Good day, y'all!

hahah ray getting ready to smoke some fools oh the course arent you....rest? i think those running by you will need it more than you at the rate you are running lol

jai have fun on your run, post pics or your experience when you get a chance.

have a good weekend guys...

ive been out of it too since i sprained my ankle playing bball this past monday. will try to run sunday at my usual NTSM club run

hahah ray getting ready to smoke some fools oh the course arent you....rest? i think those running by you will need it more than you at the rate you are running lol

jai have fun on your run, post pics or your experience when you get a chance.

have a good weekend guys...

ive been out of it too since i sprained my ankle playing bball this past monday. will try to run sunday at my usual NTSM club run

For myself... Training Day 25 / LiveStrong Run (starting @ NTSF) - X-Men LunarFly to log 6M. I ran in honor of one of my favorite uncles, who lost his battle with cancer
frown.gif
(R.I.P.) and finished a split-second from first. I feel bittersweet of my performance, but it feels ILLY to run for a good cause!
happy.gif

s1i4ps.jpg

For myself... Training Day 25 / LiveStrong Run (starting @ NTSF) - X-Men LunarFly to log 6M. I ran in honor of one of my favorite uncles, who lost his battle with cancer
frown.gif
(R.I.P.) and finished a split-second from first. I feel bittersweet of my performance, but it feels ILLY to run for a good cause!
happy.gif

s1i4ps.jpg

Ray - Awesome man! Sorry to hear about your uncle. Always makes it that much more inspiring when it's for a cause close to the heart.

New addition for me. Love the Fly's!

Ray - Awesome man! Sorry to hear about your uncle. Always makes it that much more inspiring when it's for a cause close to the heart.

New addition for me. Love the Fly's!

those lunar woods.
pimp.gif
. i need.

EDIT: was it a TZ release? is it available online anywhere?

those lunar woods.
pimp.gif
. i need.

EDIT: was it a TZ release? is it available online anywhere?

J: Thanks, bro! Nice pick-up btw! I know you got them on the low at FNL hahah. I think I'll be using that cw for my next training session

J: Thanks, bro! Nice pick-up btw! I know you got them on the low at FNL hahah. I think I'll be using that cw for my next training session

here's the latest addition to my lunar collection. btw, loving the details on this shoe. it says forbidden city/beijing on the lacetip. my favorite part of the shoe.
pimp.gif

5046089799_1f7fe6c566_z.jpg

the best lunarglide colorway. period. imo.

here's the latest addition to my lunar collection. btw, loving the details on this shoe. it says forbidden city/beijing on the lacetip. my favorite part of the shoe.
pimp.gif

5046089799_1f7fe6c566_z.jpg

the best lunarglide colorway. period. imo.

Ray - You know it! $40 at Finishline after a rewards!

Koopa - I was asking a few pages back what the lace tips translated to, thanks! That's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom