====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Thanks for the review Flint.

I had the chance to them on today and damn their comfy.

The only problem i have is canadian retail is $170 
sick.gif

Damn ive been gone for awhile thread is picking up... Ray whats good?.....you've been on that lunar maddness new pick up almost every page... Im heading out to my local nike factory store tommorow will let you all know whats good.

Damn ive been gone for awhile thread is picking up... Ray whats good?.....you've been on that lunar maddness new pick up almost every page... Im heading out to my local nike factory store tommorow will let you all know whats good.

My very small Lunar collection. The one pair I have missing not picture is Lunar Everyday in white upper/yellow bottom.

214354a7e4e0ccb83baf3cb18730f87dd724c0b.jpg

9a83597fe595c36d312b3a0c8341ca6329745e5.jpg
b4335e07e467c49939bb3d848c1791cef31b086.jpg

Wish my trainer's were that clean. On the beat side now.

My very small Lunar collection. The one pair I have missing not picture is Lunar Everyday in white upper/yellow bottom.

214354a7e4e0ccb83baf3cb18730f87dd724c0b.jpg

9a83597fe595c36d312b3a0c8341ca6329745e5.jpg
b4335e07e467c49939bb3d848c1791cef31b086.jpg

Wish my trainer's were that clean. On the beat side now.

Eye See: Sup! Yessir! I've gettin' rid of most of my retros for Lunars because they're just chillin' in my closet haha

MJVC: ILLY LiveStrong LTs! They're one of the last three on my "list".

Eye See: Sup! Yessir! I've gettin' rid of most of my retros for Lunars because they're just chillin' in my closet haha

MJVC: ILLY LiveStrong LTs! They're one of the last three on my "list".

just got the lunar eclipse that flint posted a couple pages back today... i think i'm in love with them...gotta wear them soon

just got the lunar eclipse that flint posted a couple pages back today... i think i'm in love with them...gotta wear them soon

Nice Woods! I need the Neon and gray in my life.

Why are all the good colors of the LG 2's in womens! These are sick!!

Nice Woods! I need the Neon and gray in my life.

Why are all the good colors of the LG 2's in womens! These are sick!!

Nice Lunar Woods. I got my eye on the grey/neon. I got a new addition to the family coming. I got a pair of the Lunarswift in black/volt on the way. My first pair with the dynamic support.

Nice Lunar Woods. I got my eye on the grey/neon. I got a new addition to the family coming. I got a pair of the Lunarswift in black/volt on the way. My first pair with the dynamic support.

Ray - Appreciate being the team's new addition!  Call me stupid, but where do I change my sig again?  I can't find it on the Profile options...
laugh.gif

Ron (Insta) - Thanks dude....they are beyond comfy!

Cris - Lunar Woods
pimp.gif

My latest...

3324bdj.jpg

2a0n5ti.jpg

25islxv.jpg

Ray - Appreciate being the team's new addition!  Call me stupid, but where do I change my sig again?  I can't find it on the Profile options...
laugh.gif

Ron (Insta) - Thanks dude....they are beyond comfy!

Cris - Lunar Woods
pimp.gif

My latest...

3324bdj.jpg

2a0n5ti.jpg

25islxv.jpg

cris- nice lunarwoods...i am waiting for the same pair to be delivered...
anybody know of another nike outlet or store that still has pek lg1's in a 10.5 or 11?...i tried Ontario Mills and had no luck

cris- nice lunarwoods...i am waiting for the same pair to be delivered...
anybody know of another nike outlet or store that still has pek lg1's in a 10.5 or 11?...i tried Ontario Mills and had no luck

Back
Top Bottom